IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

AQ- are you doing a different protocol this time? I know you've mentioned that you've never had an over abundance of eggs so wasn't sure if they'd try to change it up some.

I'm doing great. Had another ultrasound today and baby A looks great. Heart rate at 174. We saw baby B's sac but no baby. He still saw fluid and blood in my uterus and cervix so I have to continue bedrest but other than that everything looked wonderful. I'm just feeling so blessed today.

Ash- Already posted on FET thread, but wanted to leave love here as well. Thinking of you! Big hugs. :hugs:

Line- Glad your little one is doing well and hope you're off bedrest soon!

Ash: posted on the other thread but no restriction on hugs ya so a BIG :hugs: for u dear.. Do rest well

Line: great that baby is doing well.. Yup have all the rest u need :hugs:

Well, our scan today went really well! We have 18 follicles in total, 9 on each side :) There are a few at 6mm, one at 7mm and the rest are 10mm with a couple of 11mm. We're very happy! They seem happy that I'm responding well without over-responding (fingers crossed) so our final scan will be on Wednesday and the retrieval is still to be next Friday. At least now I know the discomfort and pain is due to lots of little follicles growing, so I don't mind so much :)

RAF! Good for you!! That pain was just the meds, doing their job then--you must feel relieved. This part will go so fast for you, pretty soon you'll be on your way!

Thank you :hugs: I'm definitely a panicker so it's good to know it's all doing what it's supposed to! I'm sure you're right - it's flown in so far, so I can only imagine how quickly it will suddenly be the retrieval!

RAF- awesome news! I only had 12 eggs.. and I felt so bloated and swollen.. I can't imagine how you're feeling!!!!!! Enjoy the twinges and pains...it means it's going perfectly! xo:happydance:

How are you feeling BabyD? I see you have a fighter in there! Hope you are well and everything is looking up for you!:hugs:

I feel prego.. lol..I'm already showing, I'm small- so my boobs and belly are larger, and I'm soooooo tired. but I'm so nervous. It's been a rollercoaster ride...Right now I'm waiting until next Tuesday for my next sono (first sono DH wont be able to make bc he has a business trip) and then they said I'm released to OB if everything is ok. However, because everything has been so slow developing, low hcg's and small fetus... I want to try and get some type of chromosomal testing done to make sure nothing is wrong or that I wont miscarry late term. I guess you never stop worrying! How are you feeling? Doing anything fun to relax before next transfer?

RAF- yay! That's great news! And wow, what a great number of follies. I can't remember how many I had at that point but they only retrieved 16 and I was WAY uncomfortable! Hope everything goes by quickly for you :)

Line- We are doing the same protocol as last time, as whatever we do won't give me lots of eggs due to my very low AMH level sadly. I am hoping the quality is better this time around due to the DHEA and all the supplements and also i had the endo scratch and we will be using embryo glue and ICSI so think our chances are a fair bit better this time x

RAF- GREAT scan results! ooh exciting times ahead! x

BabyD- So glad your lil bean is still fighting and i wish you all the luck in the world for your next scan x

AFM- I got my biopsy results today and all clear thank god! so all systems go for next cycle! can't wait to see AF! haha. Got our consultation on Monday to get protocol sorted and meds ordered etc xxx

BabyD - I think you are right you never stop worrying! Im actually feeling like myself again and am enjoying getting back to just living life right now. My hubby travels for work too and I might go with him to Vegas :)

I am glad you are doing well!

BabyD - I think you are right you never stop worrying! Im actually feeling like myself again and am enjoying getting back to just living life right now. My hubby travels for work too and I might go with him to Vegas :)

I am glad you are doing well!

Oh how fun! I've never been! My DH has been 3 times and loves it... if this pregnancy fails- I told DH that I want to go to Vegas or New Orleans and have a last hoorah with some dirty martini's! :) Do you travel often? We try to. My DH goes at least once a month... sucks.. but sometimes I like alone time to read, watch Grey's Anatomy or Bachelor and take a long bath in silence :)

Egg retrieval was done at 0700! They got 9 eggs!!! My DH took lots of pics and recorded me coming out of the anesthesia, lol. But he wasn't in the room when they took the eggs out. I kind of wish he was so he could of told me what happened. I'm a little sore and tired but super excited at the same time :D

AQ- oh I knew you had a low amh. Sorry, lost my brain for a second. And wow! I thought I knew a lot about IVF but I don't have a clue what all that is that you mentioned. Seems like alot more has went into this cycle. I truly hope you get several so that you can have some frosties for later.

Pizza- 9 is wonderful! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report tomorrow!

Thanks so much girls :flower: hoping these little follies keep growing, but wondering how uncomfortable I'll be feeling this time next week?! Going to try and put my worries out of my mind until the next scan and enjoy DH looking after me :)

AQ so glad you got the all clear! Will be thinking of you at your appointment on Monday.

BabyD so pleased things are still progressing, got everything crossed that you are released to you OB next week.

Pizza congats! And that's so lovely you've got all the pics of this morning, although I'm not sure I'd be looking my best coming out of anaesthesia!!

Sams- I think she is prob taking some time out as a 2nd fail is hard to take. Well it was for me anyway. x

Ash- If your reading, hope your ok and we look forward to having you back when you feel able x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->