IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

scerena - I feel fine other than feeling very tired and im bleeding lightly with mild cramps. I am on the couch with the duvet and i am going to watch a film :) x

Pcct- Yes, lucky 7! pleeeease god x

Yay!!! Am so excited for u hun! Are you getting the call tomorrow morning?

aq enjoy your film :) I hope that you have amazing news tomorrow :)

AQ that's fantastic :happydance::happydance:. 7 is awesome, and icsi increases your chances a lot. Hope you hear good news tomorrow.

Flower I agree with AQ, you can test tomorrow morning or wait for OTD which is the next day, anyone you feel comfortable with. Hang in there hun :hugs:

AQ, lucky 7s!!!!!!!

Flower, I know what you are going through. I had the same thing before my official test date. It definitely takes the "excitement" out of the beta test. Hang in there, Girl! You just never know and there is always still some hope.

Flowers sending:hugs: your way!

AQ- 7 eggs :happydance::happydance: I have my fingers crossed that you get a great report tomorrow!

Just1- Good luck with the next beta, I hope those numbers are high!!!!

Mamali- Congrats, I did a day 5 transfer as well, how many days did you wait to test after transfer? I'm on pins and needles

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I hope I'm not crashing your thread at the last minute.

Futuremommie I did a day 3 transfer, and did the test 12 days later. I know what you are going through, it's not easy at all. But those that do 5 day transfers test earlier, wish you all the best.

Hello all :)
Have been silently keeping up with everyone. Cannot believe we have reached over 20 BFPs!! Congrats to all and praying for those who haven't gotten theirs.

AQ- congrats on the 7 eggs!! Really hoping you get your baby and a few frosties for later! Can't wait to see your results tomorrow :)

flowermal Thank you Hun. :hugs: :hugs: how are you feeling?

I'm feeling ok dear thanks for asking..

AQ, yup hoping its just normal spotting and not AF cmg.. Be great on testing 7 eggs! Hope you get a great fertilization report!

Mamali, I called up my clinic and told them I was spotting so they've asked me to come in a day earlier.. Will b going tmr morning for mt BT

Mamali - congrats hun! That is wonderful news! Now the next question...how many are in there???/ ;)

Flower - so sorry hun! This is just so hard but you aren't out of it yet! I will pray for you!

Scerena - woohoo! Excited for you hun!

AQ - that is such awesome news! Is this the first time you are doing ICSI....I feel good about this cycle for you!

AFM - I am leaving in a couple of minutes to go to have a scan and see if my cyst is gone! Pray for me girls, I really am ready to get started! I will update when I get home!

AQ- great news!! 7 is brilliant!! Rest up, xx

Flower- I'm so sorry but if its just discharge could it not be from implantation? Takes a while to work its way out in some ladies? Are you in tomorrow for bloods?

Mamali- massive congrats!! That's fantastic news!!

Ttc - praying your cyst has gone!!

AFM - I'm waiting on beta results to make sure everything is progressing as it should be...

Xx

flower :hugs: :hugs:

ttcbaby thanks Hun :hugs: I really hope that your scan is fine so you can get started Monday :hugs:

everhopeful I hope that everything is progressing nicely, can't wait to hear your beta result :hugs:

well the cyst is still there....I am waiting to hear back from the RE as to what to do now.

Scerena - starting stims tomorrow? How exciting!!

Ttc- I'm really sorry that its still there. Hopefully they have a good plan of action for you. Xx

ttcbaby I am so sorry that the cyst is still there :hugs: will you find out today what the plan is? :hugs:

everhopeful yes tomorrow :) I'm excited!!! When do you get your results??

Line- Wow cannot believe you are 15wks almost! gad everything is fine x

Flower- Yes keep that pma. You still have a good chance x

Mamali- Bet you are overjoyed x

Tccbaby- Aww no! sorry the cyst is still there! good luck x

Hello linemanswife, it's been a while, hope you are doing great?

Flower FX for you tomorrow, hope you hear good news :hugs:

Everhopeful am sure everything will turn out great, you said your hpts were getting darker right?

ttc sorry about the cyst, hope they have a for you.

Scerena yayyy for starting stimms tomorrow :happydance:

AQ Yep I am, I look at the test every time I enter my bathroom :haha:. Still can't believe it :happydance:.

Mamali- congrats!! Can't wait to hear how many sticky ones you have :))

I've been doing great. Still can't be on my feet much but baby is ok so that's all that matters. Y'all will understand this-- I bought a heart doppler so I can hear the heartbeat at home every day. So reassuring!

AQ wow what a fantastic egg collection, looking forward to seeing your results tomorrow I have such a good feeling for you :D hope your feeling ok and taking it easy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->