IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

I am waiting for the Dr to email me. She usually does all her email stuff in the evening so I should hear something in the next few hours.

ttcbaby hope you hear good news.
Linemanswife can't wait to find out too!

Ok, i knew i was too calm earlier. I am now feeling super anxious about tomorrow's call! omg its gonna be a long night xxx

AQ, stay calm. This is your time.

Linesman, wow, almost half way there.

Flower, :hugs:

Mamali, curious to how many????

Hi ladies. We have had the call and out of 7 eggs we only have 1 embryo. I do feel sad as i had tried so much to improve egg quality and we even paid extra for the ICSI but still only 1 embryo like previous IVF cycles. I just hope to god that our lil embie makes it for mummy and daddy. Transfer at 12 tomorrow xxx

Oh my AQ :hugs:, sorry to hear only 1 made it. But it takes only 1 dear, and I hope to God it is this one. You are in my prayers, and I wish you all the best/luck in the world. Hang in there hun :hugs:

Mells yes!!!

AQ, hey dear it must b hard tat only one fertilized but this could your miracle embie.. Wishing you the very best of luck for your transfer tmr dear :thumbup:

AFM, my beta came back negative so that's it for me for this cycle then.
Held my dog and cried after I heard the news :cry: Felt better after I let it out.
On a positive note, I get to see my doc tmr to reflect and plan for the next steps.
Preparing myself mentally tat I wld have to go thru the full cycle since I didn't get any frosties the last round. Just did some house cleaning therapy and thought I shld update you gals :hugs:

Flower :hugs:. Sorry dear, may God give you the strength to move on and start a new cycle. It is well :hugs:

flower I am so so sorry to hear that Hun :hugs: take the time you need we are all here for you :hugs:
Thinking of you :hugs:

aq I'm sorry that you only have 1 embie :hugs: I really hope that this is your miracle baby :hugs:

mamali thank you :hugs: can't wait to find out how many babies you have :hugs:

AQ- so sorry that you don't have more embies but praying that THIS is your one!!

Flower- so sorry but glad that you are looking forward already!

AFM - 1st beta back. Just 33. Don't know what to think! They say next result is very important. Needs to double or its game over. Praying that my little one is sticking and growing!!
Any thoughts ladies? Anyone had a low beta that progressed well?
Xx

Hey All-
I feel like I've been neglectful on here... needed time away while healing from the miscarriage. I have a lot to read- but hoping to see some BFP's while I've been away!
My update: I bled on and off for two weeks after the D&C. My HCG level is dropping nicely... down to 5 already as of yesterday. We have one hatching day 6 blastocyst- graded AB, and one blast BB. My RE anticipates that i will get my next period within two weeks or so... and I can start my FET then. We have to decide between a natural FET cycle- basically piggybacking my own ovulation with crinone, or doing a medicated cycle- with exact timing and estrogen and PIO shots. We're deciding what we want... we think the medicated seems like a more exact science over hoping we catch my ovulation however PIO shots suck. Literally suck. Any suggestions are much appreciated!
We also got back our genetic results from the miscarriage.... it was XX chromosome, so if I crave pickles with my next I'll assume its a girl as well. It also showed a chromosomal abnormality- it was missing one of the 21st chromosomes. So it only had 45 total chromosomes. I know an extra 21st is Downs, but missing one.. don't think there's a name. It explains the slow development from the beginning... but miscarrying at 10 weeks is no fun.

Finally had the closure I needed and I'm ready for my FET or whatever we need to do to get our 'forever' baby. Hope you all are well! xoxo

Flower- I am so sorry hun. I hope you get lucky next cycle. Big hugs x

Ever- I truly hope your numbers rise x

AFM- I am having faith our lil miracle embie will be our baby. I have to. I will lose my mind without hope. This has been so hard for us. EVERYTHING is stacked against me becoming a mother but i have to believe that this will be our baby xxx

AQ - Good luck! I am praying for you! Stay positive and relax keep that body relaxed!!

Baby D - Happy to see you back on here. I have been thinking of you. Glad you have a game plan and a couple of options. I am gearing up to FET in May as well so we could still be buddies :)

Wannabe- that would be amazing to go through it together... Are you going for a medicated cycle? whats the plan... how many embies?

BabyD- Welcome back! Glad you are feeling more positive and that your break away did you good xxx

AQ don't worry Hun stay positive for your ET and let this embie come into a happy you :hugs:

BabyD, lovely to see you back and great that you have plans set :thumbup:

Ever: yea what's impt is the second beta.. Fingers and toes crossed that the next one more than doubles for u dear :hugs:

Scerena, Mamali, thanks for the comforting words dears :hugs:

AQ- it only takes one embie for your forever baby! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Flower- sending hugs your way!

Everhopeful-Hoping that beta sky rockets for you!

BabyD- I'm new to this thread but wanted to say that I'm glad you are ready to get started again

AFM- I'm just waiting, I'm 3dp5dt! I'm not feeling anything! I know I'm being ridiculous but I'm anxious!

FutureMom- Welcome! This is an amazing thread with such hopeful and encouraging stories... Fingers crossed that your first IVF will be your last! It goes by so fast... enjoy the process and don't be scared!

AQ - sorry to hear you didn't have more hun...but it only takes one! I will continue to pray for you!

Flower - so sorry hun! I know there isn't anything we can say to make this easier...but we are here if you would like to vent or for anything else!

Ever - Well I know it isn't ideal but I thinik they mostly want to see it double. I will continue to pray for a great next beta!

Babyd - I am so happy to see you back here! I think about you often. I don't have any experience with a FET but I would think like you that doing them meds helps them with the timing.

AFM - I have another scan on Monday and will continue on my meds in the hopes that my cyst is finally dissolved! If it is then I will start my stimming next Friday!

I scrolled through all the posts and trying to catch up.. Lots of good news and some not so good..but I have faith we will all come through. This is such an active board, sometimes I feel that I'm not doing enough.

AQ- I'm praying for you that your embie will stick... all it takes is one!

Flowermal- I know you are disappointed, but it will happen eventually... We have to have faith... look at all the good news from this board.. These ladies were feeling just like you and I.

Mamali--- great news! when do you go for your beta?

Future- Good luck! Stay positive!

AFM- I'm taking some time off from work this week. I am on down time. Waiting for AF, but I don't think I have ovulated and I'm at CD23. I may have ovulated yesterday. I'm faced with the question of going through an IVF cycle now or June. I wanted to do it in June, but my clinic is closed the first week for quality control. I don't even know how that works or how it effects me. I don't want to go on Birth Control to control my period just because of the clinics schedule.. any thoughts?

Flower- I am so sorry hun. I hope you get lucky next cycle. Big hugs x

Ever- I truly hope your numbers rise x

AFM- I am having faith our lil miracle embie will be our baby. I have to. I will lose my mind without hope. This has been so hard for us. EVERYTHING is stacked against me becoming a mother but i have to believe that this will be our baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->