IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

mamali fx'd this is it for you, usually a line is a line so CONGRATS :) can you post a pic so we can see???

flower I agree TEST TEST TEST :) wishing you the world of luck :)

aq glad you're enjoying your needle free day :) can't wait to hear all about your result tomorrow Hun :hugs:

Aq: it's gonna be ER soon!! Yipeeee :happydance:

Ladies, I'm really tempted to test but am also a little afraid that it could be a false positive.. I was on pregnyl support jabs after ET and my last jab was last Fri.. Was on 1000iu.. Do you think if I test tomorrow ( I.e 5 days since last jab), it would have left my system? :shrug:

it should be out of your system as it depletes by approx. 1000 units per 24-48hours they say, im the worst person to say whether to test or not im too impatient so of course im going to say TEST!!!!! x Good luck and fingers crossed for you x

Thanks ladies. I bought the clear blue digital test today, am gonna test first thing tomorrow morning with it.

Scerena sorry I didn't take a picture, but will try and upload tomorrow when I test.

AQ how is your needle free day going?

Flower :test:

Mamali- My needle free day is lovely :) iv had a sleep in this morning and just having a relaxing day :) I have butterflies in my tummy about tomorrow's result. I am not bothered at all about EC, just nervous about how many eggs we get etc. GOOD LUCK for tomorrow! xxx

Well tmr would be exactly 2 weeks after my ET so I guess I could give it a shot and test.. Freaking nervous that I will see a BFN..
Will keep u ladies posted

Mamali - Congrats hun! Will you do a BETA?

Flower - good luck tomorrow hun!

AQ! This is it!!

Good luck to all those testing/ waiting to test. Praying for BFP's for you all :thumbup:

AQ good luck tomorrow at egg retrieval. :dust:

Mamali congrats on the BFP.

Flower hope you get your BFP also. Fingers crossed and praying for you. :test:

Praying for us all to get the BFP's we long for.[-o<

Mamali, Congrats!

AQ, enjoy...you deserve it after so many shots!!!

hi Sunshine! how are you?

Angie, hang in there. Your BFP isn't too far away.

Flower, I'm the same way about testing...don't want to get a false P or N! Good luck!

AFM, hanging in there. We found a donor, just waiting to hear back on when she is available. I can't wait to have some dates...

AQ good luck for tomorrow, fingers crossed for you you get good eggs :hugs:

Mells congrats on finding a donor, Hope she will be available soon.

Wish you all the best tomorrow flower, can't wait to hear you BFP :happydance:

Hello everyone :flower:

flower sending you tons of luck for tomorrow :hugs:

mells brilliant news can't wait for you to get some dates :)

aq gl for tomorrow Hun :hugs:

mamali can't wait to hear all about your test tomorrow :)

Just finding you ladies and seeing all of these bfp's! I 39 years old my dh is 50 we have been ttc for 5 years now and I just completed my 1st IVF cycle. My ET was yesterday,my dr retreived 6 eggs of which 4 fertilized, we put back 2 and have 2 frozen. I did a day 5 transfer and my test date is 4/28, how will I ever make it that long?

Thanks ladies. Feeling very nervous now! EC in less than 10hrs! aaaaah x

Future- Welcome and best of luck with your 2ww! it is hard but time goes quickly x

AQ wishing you tones and tones of luck for tomoz I will be thinking of u :hugs:

I've been gone for a week and there is so much to catch up on!

Mamali - congrats on your :bfp:

AQ - so glad your follies kept growing...I know tomorrow will be smooth sailing and you'll get great news on thursday on how many fertilized. you are so right, you could be pregnant by the end of this month!!:happydance:

AFM - i've had two beta's done first was 122, second was 288...i go in for a third beta this thursday, hoping it's well in the thousands. confession: i have been poas every day since i found out i was pregnant. i love seeing that line get darker and darker. i'm out of tests so i can't do it anymore, but it's so reassuring to me to take them every morning. just give me something to smile about.

Keep your head up ladies...we are all meant to be mommies!:flower::winkwink:

Mell's congrats on finding a donor.

Future welcome and hope your 2WW goes quickly and you have a BFP!

I should get a positive OPK tomorrow and be able to get started on my estrace. Still waiting on bloodwork for AMH, Turner Syndrome test, and fragile x mutation. Really praying the AMH is good and the other two are negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->