IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Pcct- Thank u hun! nervous as hell now. Not about EC as i actually like that part... yeah weird i know! lol. Im nervous about if we get eggs of good enough quality for the ICSI x

Just1- So glad your betas are rising! lots of luck for next one x

angie- Good luck with blood results x

AQ, I'm so excited for you!!!

Angie, all the best for good blood results.

Welcome Future!

Well ladies it is 6.30am here and i am leaving for the hospital now :) I will update later xxx

GOOD LUCK to Mamali and Flower! xxx

AQ wishing you all the best today :hugs:. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Futuremommie welcome, wish you a speedy 2ww, and a BFP at the end of it all.

Just1 glad your beta is doubling, congrats again :flower:

Angie FX you get the results you want, and wish you all the best starting.

Flower you are in my thoughts and prayers hun :hugs:

Afm took the test this morning and 'pregnant' showed, then 2-3 showed within minutes, am sooooo happy and relieved :happydance::happydance:. Thanks everyone for the encouragement :hugs:. Can't upload the picture, don't know why :shrug::wacko:

Hi ladies,
Don't get to do a test cos I realized that I didn't have one.. Though I did but it was in fact just an empty box..

I was thinking of going out to get one, went to the loo to pee and when I wiped, there was reddish brown discharge.. Knew something was wrong cos I've been cramping last night and this morning.. I'm seriously believing that AF is coming and really not looking forward to the BT.. Been really down and I've got no frosties so I've to mentally prepare for the worst and start another fresh cycle
K enuf of my emotional outpouring..

Mamali: congrats Hun! Your BT will be so exciting :happydance:

AQ: can't wait for results of your scan!

Future: welcome :flower:

Just1: all the best for your third beta!

Angie: all the best for your tests!

Mamali I knew it!!! Am sooo happy for you!! :yipee: massive congrats!!! Best feeling in the world seeing that bfp for the first time! Have a h&h 9 months hunni x

Omg flower am so sorry :hugs:. But can't you still test to be sure :hugs:. Am so sorry dear.

Yeah Pcct best feeling ever, when I saw pregnant I started laughing then crying, then laughing again. Am so overwhelmed, thanks dear :hugs:

:haha: sounds just me when we tested lol!
Sorry your feeling down at mon flower ur not out till
Otd hang in there Hun :hugs:
Aq tone of luck today!!

Mamali thanks for the kind words.. I don't think I can bring myself to test and see a BFN.. I think i'll just wait till OTD and maybe over the next couple of days I can let it sink in (esp if period comes in full force)

flower so sorry Hun :hugs: I really hope that it's not af and that it's just old blood fx'd :hugs:

mamali CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: so happy for you :)

aq gl today can't wait to hear how many eggs you get :)

afm I start Stims tomorrow and I'm getting pretty excited about it :)

Thanks Scerena!
Hey yay to starting Stims! Hope you have a great response and follies grow and grow :flower:

Mamali- huge CONGRATS!! I am soooo happy for you!!:happydance::bfp::happydance: x

Flower- It could be implantation bleeding. This can occur for up to 2wks after ET as the embie snuggles in. Do a test tomorrow morning and good luck x

AFM- I am now home and EC went very well. We got 7 eggs!! :happydance: now on pins waiting until tomorrow for the call! aaaah xxx

AQ that is fab :wohoo: one extra from what I had :) its all looking good :) are you doing icsi ?

It is one extra than what we had last time too :) yes we are doing ICSI so im hoping that gives us a better chance. I will be a nervous wreck by tomorrow! lol xxx

aq brilliant news :happydance: 7 eggs :) how are you feeling??? Are you in any pain???
Can't wait for your report tomorrow :hugs:

Ahh that is fantastic 7 is a very lucky number :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"