IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

aq brilliant news I have EVERYTHING crossed for you :hugs:

pizza I am so sorry to hear your news too Hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

flower I'm glad that you have a new plan in place :)

AQ - have missed so much on here congrats on being PUPO it's a lovely feelings and praying and hoping everything works out for you, such a strong little embie good luck xx

Scerena- how did the first night of stimming go?

Mamli- yay congrats on OFFICIALLY being preggers!

Pizza- so sorry about the MC are you taking time to regroup or do you already have a new start date?

Flower- I hope that you can enjoy your time off and get ready to get started again in August!

AQ- PUPO!!!! Yay glad your transfer went good, FX for your bfp!

AQ congrats on being PUPO, I pray your little embie sticks and becomes your miracle baby. Wish you all the best dear.

AQ- congrats on being PUPO!! Take it easy and let your little one snuggle in!! Xx

AQ- Amazing news! What a wonderful report about the cells! Hope the next couple weeks somehow fly by for you, you have waited long enough :dust:

AQ congrats on being PUPO. That is just awesome and I am praying for you.

Pizza sorry to hear the news.

Thank you all.
I cannot stop staring at our scan pic and praying our next one will be our baby at 7wks. I feel very fortunate to be pupo considering how much the odds were against us even to get to this point xxx

AQ I hope your next scan will be of your baby too! Sending hugs your way!

Huge congrats aq being pupo :))) everything is sounding magic!! It's such a warm amazing feeling seeing yor little embie go in :hugs: I too kept looking at our scan pic and praying to see next one at 7 week too :hugs: this is your time hunni!! Are you able to share your picture with us ? X

Thanks pcct! i have decided to respect dh's wishes and not post any pics of our embie or our scan. I don't want to tempt fate. I will defo post our 7wk scan pic though, god willing! xxx

futuremommie hey my first night was fine thanks :) 2 down and 2 more to go until my scan :)
How's things with you???

everhopeful I have a virus :( I'm just using paracetamol, Vicks, soothers (for my throat) and a nasal spray for my sinus'
When was your next beta??

aq I bet that picture is so precious :hugs: I've everything crossed that your next one will be at 7 weeks :hugs:

AQ- I am praying for you and your miracle baby. Remember it only takes one and I hope that little bugger splits on you!

Flower- I am very sorry. It just sucks. I have 6 cats and 2 dogs and I cry to them all them all the time. As long as I feed them they don't judge me :hugs:

Ever- Try to stay positive til you see the next one. Betas start out low all the time. The beta waiting game is no fun!

BabyD- Glad to see you're doing ok my heart broke for your loss. It's just not fair but I am very happy you have your frosties to look forward to. I have been reading tons of fet success stories and am hoping to be one as well! AF should be here within a week and I will starts bcp's for my fet. My clinic doesn't do natural cycles so I can't help with that but it's obvious your body wants to be pregnant so your already on the right track!

Wow, I didn't mean to stay away for so long - I feel like I've missed so much!! So sorry if I miss anyone out, but I've been thinking about you all these past few weeks.

AQ - I know you must have felt so disappointed to have one embryo, I have to admit I was gutted for you when I read it :nope: But you have such a great attitude, and you should remain completely hopeful, it really does only take one. And how special will it be if this little one is your forever baby, keep hoping :hugs: will be thinking of you.

scerena - wooop for starting stimms!! Good luck, hope they go well and the time flies!

ever - congratulations!!! I don't know enough to comment about initial beta numbers, but I really hope they've doubled and you've got a little sticky bean in there.

ttcbaby - I'm so sorry about your cyst, praying it's going to be gone soon so you can get going.

samsfan - I'm glad you're taking time off work, it's important to take the time to look after yourself and get your head around everything. It's frustrating you may have to change your plans because of the clinic, I can't really offer advice but I hope you decide when to start soon so you can start looking forward to it.

wanna and babyD - I'm also going to be doing a FET soon :) we have one little frostie. I think my clinic's protocol is 3 weeks of down regging along with estrogen tablets and then the transfer. I know FETs aren't as successful as fresh cycles but it's a relief not to be doing the whole IVF again yet.

flower - I'm so, so sorry :hugs: I know how awful it feels, I hope you're doing ok and will feel ready to move on soon.

future - welcome!! It's not silly at all to be anxious, the 2ww after ivf was the worst part for me!! I hope the time passes quickly for you and that you can keep busy and hopefully get some good news :)

pcct and line - I'm so glad things are going well for you both, beautiful scan pic pcct!

AFM - lots of ups and downs these past weeks. Had a lot of down days, but DH has been so amazing and my mum and sis came down and took me shopping and out for cocktails so have been well distracted! We originally were given May 20th for wtf appointment but I am in London for 3 days so had to reschedule, and the next available day was June :( had a wee cry down the phone but accepted it would be a long wait (as lab is closed for 3 weeks starting mid-June) but got a wonderful phonecall yesterday offering us May 16th!! :happydance: we're very hopeful that we can fit in our FET before the lab shuts, but will have to wait until our appointent to find out for sure. I got AF the day after negative beta and have looked out my old trusty BBT thermometer (brings back memories!!) to make sure I ovulate this month. Enjoying a few more days of wine and junk food before I go back to being good...

Baby D- We are doing a medicated round. My cycle usually stall considering I do not ovulate on my own. Also, my lining is very thin on its own. So I hope they beef it up! I stop BCP on April 30th. I think it would be great if we could ride this rollercoaster together!

Looks like the four of us will be around the same time for our FET... I think we're going with a medicated cycle just to be exact- I dont' think I always ovulate the same day anyway. They told me I'll be taking two estrogen pills a day and then PIO shots... What brand of estrogen are you ladies on?? And Does the PIO shots have a name?

AQ, congrats on being PUPO. I hope the 2 WW flies by for you so you can a new scan of your little bean!

BabyD- My protocol is different. I do the bcp's , Lupron , estrogen patches and progesterone shots. I can't remember exactly about the progesterone I used but it was in something different than the thick oil some have and they didn't hurt at all once hubby got the knack of it. I pay oop and a 21 day vial of pio was like $15. Way cheaper than suppositories from what I understand.

BabyD- My protocol is different. I do the bcp's , Lupron , estrogen patches and progesterone shots. I can't remember exactly about the progesterone I used but it was in something different than the thick oil some have and they didn't hurt at all once hubby got the knack of it. I pay oop and a 21 day vial of pio was like $15. Way cheaper than suppositories from what I understand.

Sorry I'm jumping in y'all's conversation, but I had no idea pio shots were that much cheaper. I paid $250 for 2 weeks worth of suppositories and had to be on them until week 14 of pregnancy. Will definitely be going with the shots next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->