IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hello ladies.

Mbrink so sorry dear, wish you all the best in your next cycle.

Pls ladies, has anyone had AF like cramps and cramps like the one you have during stimms after a BFP? Am having those on and off, told my dr but she just said to drink lots of water. Am just a bit worried.

Yes Hun and I still get them now and again but they seam to be settling down more :hugs:

Thanks Pcct :hugs:. I've been worried hoping something is not wrong.

I think it's totally normal Hun - few girls I speak to experience it too its horrible isn't it :dohh:

Hi ladies I have my first scan tomorrow, I have done 4 days of Stims...

mbrink so sorry Hun :hugs: :

aq totally understand you needing to take a break during your tww :hugs: I've everything crossed for you

mamali I'm glad to hear that the cramps seem to be normal :hugs: everything must be so worrying :hugs:

:hi:to everyone else :)

Good luck tomoz Hun can't wait to hear how u get on :hugs:

Aq thinking of you while you have some time away during your 2ww :hugs:
Mbrink so so sorry Hun :hugs:

Mbrink I will be starting stimms somewhere around May 4 or 5. With egg retrieval mid May.

Hello ladies.

Mbrink so sorry dear, wish you all the best in your next cycle.

Pls ladies, has anyone had AF like cramps and cramps like the one you have during stimms after a BFP? Am having those on and off, told my dr but she just said to drink lots of water. Am just a bit worried.

I had them, too. Probably until 10 weeks pregnant. I called several times to make sure it was ok and they said perfectly normal :) when is your scan?

AQ congrats on been PUPO everything crossed for you this is going to be your turn!!

Mbrink im so sorry hun, I will be doing another round ofIVF in June ive started a thread off too hun feel free to join us for support :hugs:

Is there anyway you can give me a link to your group? I would love to join! I tried searching but no such luck. :hugs:

thanks linemanswife, my scan is around 9th May. it feels like another 2ww, but this time around 3ww, lol.

mbrink hopefully this will work

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...une-july-aug-2013-feel-free-join-support.html

hello everyone :flower:

went in for my gestone injection yesterday and complained to the dr about my cramps, cos they seem to be increasing on the left, and it hurts when i pee. she prescribed an antibiotic, augmenting, and am having 2 betas :happydance:. they took the first sample yesterday and the second one tomorrow.

Mamali- hope the antibiotics work!! No fun to hurt when you pee!!! Are you drinking lots of water? Xx

Ever, yes i've been taking lots of water, which means lots of peeing and lots of pain. I just hope the antibiotic works. Yesterday night i woke up to pee four times :wacko:. how are you doing?

Mamali- doing ok thanks. I have my scan next Wednesday so I'm just hoping to get to that without any hiccups!! I'm finding the progesterone suppositories are bothering me down there!! The joys we go through hey!!
Xx

Yeah, i guess we do what we have to do. How many weeks will you be at the time of your scan?

Hi Mamali - 6 weeks 3 days on day of scan. It feels forever away but hopefully this is just the start of an 8 month wait!! Xx

Hope to hear good news from you wednesday then. Wish you all the best.

Hi ladies, i am still lying low but just popping in to say hi x

Mbrink- I am so very sorry. I know how awful it is to lose a baby and i hope your looking after yourself. Stay strong x

Mamali- Ooh hope the meds kick in soon for you x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"