IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Ttc, I heard COq10 is good to improve quality of eggs.. That's as much as I know.. Will also b asking DH to take supplements just so both of us are healthy for our 2nd cycle :winkwink:

Aq totally understand yours and your hubby's wishes :hugs:

Have I missed out in a bfp ? :shrug: last one I seen was mamali which was 21 or is my head went to mush lol

Yes I have missed ever hopeful :0 I am so sorry! Huge congrats on your bfp Hun hope you have a h&h 9 months :dance:

pcct- No it was phantom710 that made it 22 bfps ;) she was with us earlier on in the thread and i noticed she is now 16wks pregnant with twins as a surrogate x

Flower- I took coq10, DHEA and tons of other things to improve egg quality for the past 6mths and didnt make a blind bit of difference but if it makes you happy, no harm in trying x

Hi to all the gang x

I am going to be checking in now an again but mostly i will be having a few days break from the forums. I know how hard i am going to find this 2ww and i don't want to obsess like last time as the stress does no good. Il be back next week tho :) xxx

Take all the time you need AQ, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

AQ - I completely understand that....I hope you come back to us with great news!

AQ- Totally understandable I hope you are able to relax and time moves at a record pace for you :hugs:

Lineman- Wow that is a considerable amount. I didn't really check out the price of them that much because I was told I would have to use 3/day and had read stories about it being messy and didn't want to do them at work. Hubby gets up at 4am for work so would just give the shot then and I was still half asleep and would just go back to bed. So glad all is going well for you congratulations!

AQ - so pleased your little one is now nice and snug :hugs: great idea to have a wee break, I drove myself crazy during the 2ww googling every possible symptom...hope the days fly by for you and you will have some great news before you know it.

AQ- Totally understandable I hope you are able to relax and time moves at a record pace for you :hugs:

Lineman- Wow that is a considerable amount. I didn't really check out the price of them that much because I was told I would have to use 3/day and had read stories about it being messy and didn't want to do them at work. Hubby gets up at 4am for work so would just give the shot then and I was still half asleep and would just go back to bed. So glad all is going well for you congratulations!

Glad that worked for you. I'll definitely be asking my doctor next time. I had to do 3/day too and had to wear a panty liner around the clock. And even after I was pregnant, my insurance wouldn't cover it. Thanks so much for the tip :)

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update. It looks like my beta finally lowered and I'm having a miscarriage. I am six weeks exactly today, so heartbreaking. Looks like IVF round two will be our next step :(

Thank you ladies, I truly appreciate it. Will anyone be doing a second IVF any time soon? I'd love to have cycle buddies again!

AQ congrats on been PUPO everything crossed for you this is going to be your turn!!

Mbrink im so sorry hun, I will be doing another round ofIVF in June ive started a thread off too hun feel free to join us for support :hugs:

Thank you ladies, I truly appreciate it. Will anyone be doing a second IVF any time soon? I'd love to have cycle buddies again!

Mbrink - so sorry to hear this. I went through a miscarriage around that same time. I am doing FET in May. Stay strong. Email if you want to talk.

Sorry Mbrink...on a positive note, at least now you know that IVF can work for you, just got to get that little bean to stick. Hang in there...:hugs:

Oh Mbrink I was so sorry to read your news :hugs: hope you're doing ok, will be thinking of you. I'll be doing our FET in the next few months, and if that fails too we will be doing our second IVF but that probably wouldn't be until Autumn at the earliest. All the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->