IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi AQ. I hope your 2WW hasn't been too bad so far. I have everything crossed for your success!

AQ- Hope things are moving right along for you and you're staying busy and sane. It absolutely boggles my mind how 2 weeks can last years. As you can see you are the very heart of this thread and I think everyone misses you. :flower:

Mamali- hope you feel better soon uti's are just awful

EOE- Hope everyone is doing well and moving along nicely with their plans. Hoping to see more bfp's on here real soon!

AFM- I just started my first bcp last night. I go between excited and anxious. Excited because I want this so badly but scared and anxious because I know fet's have lower success rates so if the fresh didn't work why would it this time. Sometimes I just feel like it will never happen. There's nothing like scouring the internet for success stories to get renewed hope .

Hey Peachy - my doc actually said he has seen more live births from FETs than fresh.... I dont know if this is just his numbers or a general statistic.

I take my last BCP April 30th to start my first FET. I am ready. I am feeling really bloated since I have been on BCP for 6 weeks. It is like it is wanting to happen!!!!! They had me double up on the pills because I was having some spotting. Talk about sore boobs!

I got my medication for FET but I am confused.....how do they stop you from ovulating on your own?

AQ- we all have been thinking of you!
MBrink - Been thinking of you girl. Hope you are doing ok. I know you have some good days and bad days.

Hello to everyone else!

Hello everyone !

First of all apologies for being away for such a long time.. I have been looking once In a while into the forum and am so excited to see the 22 BFP!!

and dear AQ .. Waiting for your positive news.. Fingers crossed and praying hard! This will work!

I have completed 11 weeks this week and eagerly waiting for my NT scan on May 6 .. Would be in the second trimester by then..but so nervous for this scan.. Can't wait to see the little one again safe and kicking :) why is each phase of this beautiful journey so scary and a long wait :( just keeping my fingers crossed for everything to go well!

Big congrats to all the BFPs... To everyone in or waiting for a cycle all the best , prayers and good wishes!

Sorry for lack of personals!

Wannabemomma- Thank you I am praying you are right. I don't think my clinic does all that many fet's well not according to the sart site anyways. It's hard to get an accurate number. I am a little confused because I only have to be on bcp's for 2 weeks and I have to do Lupron injections which is what I thought stops ovulation. I have my consent signing tomorrow so I will ask and get back to you. How many will you be transfering? I really hope this is for you . Eventually we will all get bfp's just wishing for sooner rather than later.

Hi ladies. Thank you all for thinking of me :hugs:

Babyhopes- So glad that all is going well and you will soon be in 2nd tri x

I am not feeling great today. Woke up 'convinced' this is over. I am only 6dp2dt so know its so early. Just feel crap. I want to be 100% positive with all my heart but just can't seem to manage it. No symptoms or anything other than a lil light shooting pain and cramping yesterday. xxx

Hey aq :hugs: thinking of you every day :hugs: I have every thing crossed for u! X

AQ, I'm thinking of you everyday. Sending a prayer up right now. :hug:

Aw Aq, I do hope this is it for you!....It is still early hun and symtpomd don't mean a thing! I have everything crossed for you!

Hi ladies :hi: not been saying much but I have been keeping up with the thread and thinking of you all!

peachy - yay for starting bcp!! How did the consent appointment go? I understand the nerves, try to focus on the excited feeling, and keep positive :) I feel completely the same - will it ever happen? But we need to keep strong and believe it's all going to happen, and why not be positive??

wanna - I'm excited for you starting FET soon! Here's hoping we can all bring up the FET success statistics :thumbup: thanks for the info about your doctor seeing more live births from FETs, I'll keep telling myself that to stay positive.

babyhopes - eeeek so exciting!! All the best for your scan! I think going through assisted conception makes everything so much more scary as it's so precious to have managed to be pregnant! I've got fingers crossed for you :hugs:

AQ - still thinking and praying for you. I'm sorry you're feeling down, but it's probably expected right? I bet hardly any IVF girls go through the 2ww thinking it's worked the whole time, try to stay busy, distracted and as positive as you can - we all hope this is your time!! Big hugs :hugs:

AFM nothing to report!! WTF appointment is 3 weeks today woohoo! DH is away so enjoying long walks with my pup in this beautiful weather and quite a bit of wine and cocktails :winkwink: decided to get my positivity back and start feeling good about our FET - who knows, this could be our time! I'm not helping anyone by worrying and feeling down so really trying to change my mental attitude!

AQ, thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs and warm wishes that this would be your miracle :hugs::hugs:

Mamali- Just signed on after a while... OMG Congrats! So excited for you

Ever- Same thing for you! So exciting!

AQ- I have everything crossed for you!

AFM- I'm going to start my next IVF cycle end of May... I'm skipping this cycle and getting my body somewhat back into health.. I'm so out of it!

Flowermal- Just read your signature line.. sorry for your BFN! I hate that feeling.. Are you going to try again?

AQ, thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs and warm wishes that this would be your miracle :hugs::hugs:

hello everyone :flower:

AQ you are in my thoughts dear, praying everything works out for you :hugs:

Peachy yayy for starting bcp, wish you all the best.

wannabe have everything crossed for you this cycle to your bfp, i think its the drugs you use during stimms that stops you from ovulating on your own.

babyhopes happy 11 weeks, i know how anxcious you are, my 8 weeks scan is 9th May and i can't wait already. wish you all the best.

Afm, got my beta back yesterday. The dr even gave me a sneak peak , saw a sac. 18dp3dt is 2438, and 20dp3dt is 4726.

sam - great you can get started again....will the dr do anything differently? Did they give you any sort of explanation at your WTF appt as to why the first was a BFN?

Mamali - aw hun, that is so awesome! So happy you got to see your lil one so early!

Sam, thanks for your thoughts.. My FS said that I should let my ovaries rest for a few months and then try again.. Hoping for another try in Aug.. Great that you would b starting soon! :hugs:

Mamali, great betas! So happy for u! :happydance:

Wanna- So after speaking to my doc yesterday if I have it right the bcp's are to take hold of your cycle that's why you take all active ones so they control when your period will be and such. For me I will be on Lupron which after the bcps stops ovulation. Hope that helps.x

Mamali-Yay for great betas!!

Rafwife- Thank you and good for you for making the most of your down time. When will you be doing your fet?

AQ- Thinking of you as always and anxiously awaiting your good news! Hope you're spoiling yourself!

AFM- Appt went well except for doc and hubby are against me transfering 3 so 2 it will be. I will transfer the 5AA but he wasn't sure if the embryologist would then use the 5AB or the 3AA. He also said since it took them til day 6 to reach their grades that it's a little concerning but they made it and that's what matters. Transfer day assuming all goes well will be June 6th. At least it's less appt's and no stims.

Good luck Peachy! Do you only have 3? If so, I would want to transfer 3 as well.

Sams- Great you can start again next mth! lots of luck x

Mamali- Great beta results and yay for seeing the sac! you will soon be seeing a hb or 2! x

ttcbaby- How are you doing? x

Flower- you enjoy the rest and allow your body and mind to recover x

Peachy- I think transferring 2 embies is a wise choice. If all 3 implanted, a triplet pregnancy is very risky and often involves losing one or 2 of the babies so glad your going for 2 and you will have 1 frostie for future use if needed x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am only 6 sleeps away from OTD now. I had quite bad cramping and a stabbing pain yesterday morning followed by pink on the tissue when i wiped around a hr later. Since then i have had very mild cramps. Hope to god its implantation and not AF announcing her imminent arrival. I never usually have pink loss 4 days before the witch is due tho. It usually happens the day before xxx

AQ, half way there. I hope you get the positive news you are hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->