IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Omg now cute haha!! I have followed her posted on this thread too and she has been a trooper :thumbup: I got a very good feeling about the cycle to dan :dance:

Yay! Thank you :) I've had quite a few people telling me that they have a good feeling about it, and it makes me more positive:) Thank you :D

Fabbbb!!! Being positive really does help :) I stayed positive and very optimistic through our my cycle too :) oh and I couldn't wait till otd :blush:

I tested 4dp5dt but had a very very faint line defo would not recommend testing so early :dohh:

lol, my otd is the 18th but I realized yesterday that if it is negative, I don't want to be told by a nurse, because at my clinic they have me do a pregnancy test there and then with them and they tell me the results of that while we wait for the blood work in the afternoon. I'd rather find out myself so I'm thinking of testing on the 16th/17th. But I don't know whether to :/

lol, my otd is the 18th but I realized yesterday that if it is negative, I don't want to be told by a nurse, because at my clinic they have me do a pregnancy test there and then with them and they tell me the results of that while we wait for the blood work in the afternoon. I'd rather find out myself so I'm thinking of testing on the 16th/17th. But I don't know whether to :/

Haha I told you to do this on your own for that reason, and you said you'd rather a nurse tell you! Make your mind up :p. x

Edit:- plus, it's going to be positive, so it's a mute point. X

At first I thought a nurse would tell us our results and I always said I wouldn't want anyone giving me the news neg or pos so I would test my self first - but we were giving a test date and to test our self and ring with the results on the day, I rang them 1 day before otd - it is completely up to you when u feel you want to test - most people start seeing lines 10dpo ;)

Haha I told you to do this on your own for that reason, and you said you'd rather a nurse tell you! Make your mind up :p. x

Edit:- plus, it's going to be positive, so it's a mute point. X

haha Ceejay I know you did, and if its a positive I really don't mind her telling me, but it just dawned on me last night that I don't want to be told if its a negative lol. I don't know why that makes a difference to me though lol x

Haha!! I was the same I wouldn't mind at all a nurse telling us its a bfp!! But then if its a neg it's a diff story :shrug:

Anyway think u should set up a journal :)

Aye you will :) I hadn't a clue how to start one never mind what to put haha am rubbish at that sort of stuff lol but done 2 so far lol - my ivf one I just updated my full story on page one and all my app days Ect then started my preggo one :) easy peasy

Wow! This is a fast moving thread! Haven't been here for abt 2 weeks and I already can't catch up anymore.
Hope everyone's doing great! Congrats on all the BFPs and everyone that's PUPO! Lots of baby dust to you all! :D
Good luck to everyone who just started with their IVF! :)

AFM, I'm doing alright. Been having LOTS of cramping ever since ET. Aaaand I absolutely HATE the suppositories! It's just one gigantic mess!
My OTD is on Friday and I didn't want to test until Thursday. But this morning I broke down and POAS. It's a BFP!! Could it still be the trigger (got it 15 days ago)? The test line is fainter than the control line but you can see it very clearly! I'm in shock! I seriously expected to see yet another BFN! I'm over the moon but then again, I keep telling myself that it might be a false positive. I don't know.. I guess I'm cautiously excited? :D

Edit:

I've attached a picture. Clearly, I'm not a good photographer. Sorry about the flash. I looks very washed out on the picture but in reality the line is darker and clearer. What do you think?

Attachments

• POAS.jpg
    POAS.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
Mells, thank you!:hugs: If it's a real BFP then I'm praying it's a sticky one![-o<

Oculi- Trigger should be gone by now so CONGRATULATIONS!! It's very definately positive. How many dpt are you?

oculi your trigger would be gone by now :) CONGRATULATION :happydance: :wohoo:

DanDan CONGRATS on being PUPO :happydance:

:hi: to everyone else :)

Beautiful :bfp: on that test congratulations!!!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly