IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Congrats on being PUPO dan dan... enjoy this relaxation time! When I did a 3 day transfer during my first IVF cycle they told me they transferred the best one and they didn't think the rest would survive until day five. Sure enough, I am almost five weeks pregnant with my 6 day hatching blastocyst, and another 6 day blast is frozen as well. Just wait and see!

What's wrong wannabe?? What are you feeling? I wish things could just be easy for you.. thinking about you and hoping for good news from the Doctor

oh BabyD - I lost all my symptoms yesterday. I mean everything there is no more bloating, no more sore boobs, no more cm, no more tiredness......its just like last time. Im praying for a miracles but in the back of my mind I just feel like this is another chemical or would it even be considered a chemical at 5 weeks?

What's wrong wannabe?? What are you feeling? I wish things could just be easy for you.. thinking about you and hoping for good news from the Doctor

oh BabyD - I lost all my symptoms yesterday. I mean everything there is no more bloating, no more sore boobs, no more cm, no more tiredness......its just like last time. Im praying for a miracles but in the back of my mind I just feel like this is another chemical or would it even be considered a chemical at 5 weeks?

Wannabe.. try not to lose hope, but I think it's a good idea that you're going to see the doctor.. when are you going? A chemical I think is before u can prove it with a sono and beta's... Maybe all the hormones were what was giving you symptoms and not the actual pregnancy.. I have no symptoms and my beta shows im pregnant. Let me know when youre going... I wish I could give you a hug or go with you. xo

Wannabe- First congratulations and second try not to worry so much. Doc told me frozen cycles are different because during fresh your ovaries and estrogen are going crazy giving you symptoms of pregnancy. I was worried and asked because I thought it was all about the progesterone and I haven't so much as had even slightly sore boobs so thought I was doing it wrong :hugs:

Dan- Best of luck in the crazy 2ww!

Congratulations to the rest of the BFP ladies how exciting I am so happy for you!

AQ- It so good to hear from you and I am totally envious of all your plans! Happy belated b-day! Mine was the 19th also but unfortunately I have 4 years on you! Went through a long episode of migraines so have been trying to keep up as much as I my noggin would allow.

Wanna, I hope this visit to the doc will put your mind at ease. All of the emotions and hormones make our minds work overtime. I'm praying for you, Girl!

Dan, congrats on being PUPO.

AFM, all systems go. My baseline looked good and my donor starts stimming on the 15th.

Dan- Pregnant until proven otherwise.

Mells- I am glad everything is looking good for you. Hope TD produces a lot for you!

ladies - Thank you for you prayers!! It came back 1074 and it was 343 on Monday...... cant wait for the u/s tomorrow to hopefully see a sac!

Wanna-Sooo happy for you can't wait to hear your sono results!

Dan- When is your otd?

So so so happy for you wannabe! Great news :)

Peachy, sorry about this, but what is OTD? Lol I'll get the hang of it soon :)

Wannabe. Im soooo happy for you. I was with you in February and my heart broke for you then...so this is so well Deserved!!!!!!

Angie. Congrats!!!!!

Hello everyone. Ive been down in the dumps. Trying to take off weight i put after last IVF!!!! I cant believe 17 lbs!!!!

Samsfan, you aren't alone. I'm trying to get off some extra pounds as well, and even though I work out and eat better nothing's moving. I'm very frustrated. Good luck!

Dan Dan - Congrats on being PUPO!! The 2ww is a real rollercoaster, will you be testing yourself or waiting for the blood test on OTD?

AFM - Had my baseline today as AF arrived early and got the go ahead to start stims from 2mrw. 5 follicles seen on each side at this point which I'm hoping is a good start. 2mrw and Sunday will be interesting with the injections though as we're camping and so it's going to be a challenge to not only keep it on the sly but also to remember how to do them in a hot confined space lol!

I'm a real mix of emotions at the moment. One minute I'm calm and chilled and just going with the flow as it happens, and then the next minute I'm excited and anxious like before. It's comforting to know the process this time around though as gives a little bit of confidence. Felt ok going into clinic today until they mentioned the chemical pregnancy that happened last time which brought back all the feelings of sadness, but they did say it was a really positive sign that something had started to happen last time.

Bumpsparkle, my sister keeps trying to convince me to test before my OTD, but I keep thinking I'm going to "jinx" it if I do it early lol. I have no idea yet :)

Samsfan- if it makes you feel better I have gained more than that. I definately need to learn not to eat my stress!

Bumpsparkle- Right with you on the shifty feelings. I wish I could be optimistic all the time but was so devastated with my last bfn I can't help but try to protect myself from that pain and disappointment. :hugs:

Dan- To test or not to test? Such a difficult decision. With my fresh cycle I tested everyday and it killed me to see the single line each time and then scour the internet for hope it was too early or had late implantation trying to reassure myself as hope faded everyday. Just prepare yourself and only do it if it's what you want to and remember it's never for sure until beta day so be careful not to hurt yourself needlessly. I think this time I will wait and test on otd just so I know before the call but we will see if I have that sort of self control. The 2ww is pure hell and in my case it's only 8 days!

Peachy- Happy belated birthday to you too. Hope you are doing well x

Dandan- Good luck for the 2ww x

Mells- Glad all going well x

BabyD and angie- Hope you are both enjoying the happy feeling of being pregnant x

wannabe- So glad your numbers have risen so well. Great news x

Sams- Iv gained a LOT of weight in past 2mths. 20lbs! back at slimming world now. Determined to shift a few stone before xmas and the rest before next summer x

Bump- Lots of luck. IVF is so hard after a fail. Cannot believe we will be doing our 4th cycle next summer x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->