IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Mells, Peachy, and AQ. Do you think its the ivf drugs? Or just stresss eating?

Hi ladies, nothing much to report today. The clinic did call me this morning and told me that my other three embryos stopped growing, so I don't have any to freeze :( keeping my fingers crossed this one will work

Samsfan- I think it's definately the meds for sure but in my case the stress keeps eating when I am no longer hungry :dohh: I called yesterday to refill my progesterone and asked the lady (I am on progesterone in ethyl oleate) if they mixed it according to weight because I have so obviously gained and she said no it's not by weight and told me not to feel bad she talks to ladies all the time on IF meds that have weight gain. Had even talked to a gal earlier who could no longer button her pants! We go through a lot with all this stuff hon don't beat yourself up over it (yes I am a hypocrite). We put it on and we can take it off :hugs:

Dandan- I am sorry you have none to freeze but I hope you know that is very common and really has no bearing on your outcome . I see success stories all the time when there is nothing left to freeze. You always seem so upbeat so stay positive and focus on the 2 embies inside. I have everything crossed for you hoping for the twins you want so much :dust:

Samsfan, I think it's the meds...not to mention I have thyroid problems to begin with so I already struggle. I work out 5-6 days a week for almost an hour, and I have started eating more fruit and veggies and the scale hasn't moved. With that said I know I feel better on the inside so I can't stress about it anymore.

Hi Ladies...congrats on all the bfps!

Sams - I am with ya hun....I feel so big since my failed IVF.....I am starting my exercise and diet program on Monday. Does anyone know if it is ok to exercise again after a failed IVF?

I swear that it's the drugs! So glad I'm not the only one that put on some weight. The ice cream that I rewarded myself with after my injections had absolutely nothing to do with it :)

Very funny!!!! For the two weeks i was on the drugs I was steady because I ate protein and was careful, but in the last two months I put on twenty lbs. I think its stress eating!!! Unless the drugs have a residual effect. Well. Here is going back to protein bc i dont want to go through my second cycle at this weight!!!!!

Good luck ladies with the exercise.

Melly. Sometimes fruit helps with weight gain because of the sugar. The dukan diet works everytime.

With ivf you can start exercising after your test date.

I swear that it's the drugs! So glad I'm not the only one that put on some weight. The ice cream that I rewarded myself with after my injections had absolutely nothing to do with it :)

Ttcbaby. Speak to your FS about exercise. I stated a week after test date.

Hi Ladies...congrats on all the bfps!

Sams - I am with ya hun....I feel so big since my failed IVF.....I am starting my exercise and diet program on Monday. Does anyone know if it is ok to exercise again after a failed IVF?

Dan- just wanted to give you a little relief. I had a three day transfer with no frosties. They transferred two beautiful embies. I am now in my fifth week of pregnancy. Don't lose hope; it can definitely happen. First beta was 195 and second I got yesterday was 413.

Thank you everyone for the nice words. I think I was just feeling sorry for myself this morning, as since then I have had a great day out in the beautiful sun :) I am not going to lose any hope until my bloods are done :)
I have felt great all day today, except for the last few hours, my eyes have felt very achey and my nose feels like the beginning of a cold :( we shall see in the morning :)

Morning ladies, I am hating this 2ww lol, just can't wait it find out lol. So, woke up without a cold today, thank god, but I am having AF like cramps today, feels like AF is about to start, a little worrying as originally my period would be due in 2 days time, but the clinic told me it would not start so long as I keep taking the progesterone pessaries. How are you ladies doing today? Any news form anyone? :)

Dan- Your clinic is right so try not to worry about the cramps they really seem to happen to most people. Are you trying to keep busy or just laying low? I have a week off work and am now thinking perhaps that wasn't for the best. My transfer was the 6th like you but mine was a fet with 6 day embies so my otd is the 14th. Waiting and analyzing every symptom is the worst and I told myself I wouldn't do it this time.

Hey dan first of congrats being pupo!! :dance: and sounds weird but the af pain are a very good sign :hugs: when is your otd? How many days past transfer are u?

My OTD is the 18th I am now 3dp3dt,just got worried about the cramps lol, really don't want my period to show lol.felt a bit sick today too, but I'm starting to think that im over analysing everything haha :)

It's very hard not to tho isn't it lol ...I said I wouldn't symtoms spot and I did.. Way to much :dohh:

And dandan has a sister that really wants her to keep testing ;) must be really annoying. X

:haha: are you both sisters lol

Yes sorry, haha. I've been stalking this thread to keep an eye on my sister's progress :p Went with her for her insemination this week, and to be honest she did amazingly. She was calm as anything, whereas I was clutching her hand and struggling to stay dry-eyed! Haha.

Good feelings, it's all going to work. :thumbup: Though she's not allowed twins - as I'm the designated babysitter. :dohh: Haha.

Lol, yes we are, as she said, she keeps stalking me lol. She tends to check on here and find out how I am before asking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->