IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

oculi your trigger would be gone by now :) CONGRATULATION :happydance: :wohoo:

DanDan CONGRATS on being PUPO :happydance:

:hi: to everyone else :)

Hey Scerena - How far along are you? I go in for my next scan at 5 weeks 6 days and I am not sure what to expect? heart beat or just fetal pole? From your picture it looks like you can def. see a little bean in there!!

Scerena-What a beautiful pic!

Wanna- So happy for you hon! Try not compare. So early along every second can make a difference. I know a gal who didn't hear a heartbeat until close to 7 weeks and her baby is fine. Everyone is so different your doc will know if things look good for you.

AFM- I am now 4dp6dt and I feel nothing. Honestly I thought I had prepared myself for bfn but when at transfer I had seen the 5AA hatching and he said the 3AA was fully expanded I thought maybe I really had a chance this time even though the fresh didn't work and these were frozen. Everytime I have had hcg in my system I at least had sore bb's so I'm pretty sure there just isn't any. I know frozen can be late implanters for whatever reason but at 6 days old and hatching I believe it would have happened by now. Totally afraid to test early again because I would rather be pupo than see another bfn hpt. Sorry just bummed..

Scerena and pcct, thank you! :D
Btw I love your profile pictures!

Thanks Peachy! Dont loose hope yet!! I didnt have implantation bleeding until 3 days before my OTD... I actually thought I was getting my period! I have everything crossed for you!!!:hugs::hugs:

Peachy, I tested positive this morning but I have no symptoms except the cramping. But I assumed I got them from the suppositories. Other than that, nothing really. I really didn't expect to see a BFP at all. Everyone experiences things differently. ;)

wannabemomma aw looking forward to your scan :) the heart starts beating at 6 weeks so you may or may not see the heartbeat, fx'd!
I am now 6w6d today :)

peachy thanks :) I felt nothing Hun apart from af cramps- no implantation bleeding either, mine was a hatching blast too so fx'd for you :)

oculi thanks Hun :hugs:

Oculi - congratulations!

Wanna - I had a scan at 5 weeks 6 days and only saw a yolk sac, no fetal pole. Then at 7 weeks and 4 days I saw the fetal pole and heartbeat. At my clinic they don't scan you till 7 weeks as it's not always possible to see a hb before them and it just freaks you out otherwise!

Scerena - love your pic. Hope you are feeling well.

lpear thanks Hun :) I'm ok just majorly tired!!! How are you?? Can't believe you're 22weeks already!

Oculi - CONGRATULATIONs!!! This really is a thread for the lucky ladies.I am so happy for you :)

So, nothing to report today, still got cramps today, had quite a few twinges and sharp pains in my uterus today that make me get happy lol. Also, my boobs have started hurting again today, but I'm going to blame that on the progesterone for now :)
Other than that been feeling great. Very tired though, haven't been able to stay in bed past 7:30 the last couple of days, and not because I am fully rested either, because I get up feeling like I want to go back to sleep lol

Scerena - I know, scary how quickly it's going! You'll find it the same I'm sure!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to let you all know that I just started a journal!!! Very strange for me lol. The link is in my signature if you would like to read it :)

Dan- I kind of wish I had done that I think it may have helped me cope with all stress.

Well ladies I am 5dp6dt and I bit the bullet and tested and it's a :bfp:! I couldn't stop bawling for half hour and I am still in shock and I know there's a long way to go before I'm out of the woods but to see that second line come up (even though faint look to the left I tried to set my avatar but I am inept at these things) was amazing :happydance:

PEACHY- wowww! Amazing!! looks awesome!! Congrats!!! are you still in shock? did you tell DH?

Wooo hoo peach huge congrats!!!!!!!! So so happy for u!!

And dan u know am right over there :)

Congratulations peachy. Omg I am so happy for you. Lets keep the BFP's coming :)

dandan, thank you! :D when is your OTD?

Peachy, omg! That's fantastic! Congratulations! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"