IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Dan, it's a defense mechanism. We tell our selves it didn't work so lessen the disappointment. But it's out of your hands (he hardest part since I'm a control freak), so try not and stress...just enjoy being PUPO! :hugs:

Dan- You don't have to feel anything. Remember everyone says any symptoms this early are from meds anyways. I have no symptoms and got a BFP. Where is that sister of yours lurking to kick your butt? Stay upbeat I know the wait is hell. 18th right? We're all rooting for you!!

Lineman- You just stayed with your RE because you were comfortable right not required to? After my tubal surgery when I got prego I had to call my doc right away to start to betas ( both times ended up ectopic) so I did beta hell with them til the scans and it just seems like the same thing to me. Not the ectopic part just the protocol.

Dan- You don't have to feel anything. Remember everyone says any symptoms this early are from meds anyways. I have no symptoms and got a BFP. Where is that sister of yours lurking to kick your butt? Stay upbeat I know the wait is hell. 18th right? We're all rooting for you!!

I'm here, ill kick her butt on Sunday. I'm driving to hers and staying with her for a short while. We're making my dad a jack daniels cake - and I've even told her she's not allowed any. Pregnant women aren't allowed jack daniels ;) haha.

Oh and Danielle, I had 1 and a bit of another period while I was pregnant with Riley. I didn't get sickness at all, not once. The only symptom I had was that I .. Felt pregnant. That sounds stupid haha. I got period cramps every single month when my period would have been due, for 8 months (short labour). Stop worrying until you have a reason to Worry. You're fine. X

Peachy- No, it wasn't required. I was having lots of problems (started bleeding and lost a twin at 8 weeks) and everything was so unfamiliar with my ob. Had it not been for that, I would have changed at about 7 weeks. It's just so expensive to stay with an RE. But as far as I know, it's all your choice.

Dan, I agree with your lurking sister and Peachy, don't worry...until you have too. Easier said then done of course! I'm praying the 18th gets here soon!

Peachy.. excited for you first beta!!

Dandan- dont get down.. I'm 5w3d prego and I am just starting to feel symptoms... I swore implantation didn't happen because I felt nothing and with my IVF cycle I felt everything.. keep holding on to hope!

Babyd- Sorry if I missed it but have you had an ultrasound yet?

Oculi- Best of luck tomorrow!!!

Bumpsparkle and Mells, thank you!! :D On July 2 I gotta go in for my first ultrasound (7 weeks). Don't know how I'm going to survive till then!

How are you girls holding up?

Oculi- Wow that's an amazing beta! How many dpt are you? Do they think there may be more than 1?

dandan, thanks! :) Can't wait for your OTD!!

peachy, have you heard from your clinic yet?
I transferred 2 embies but I don't know if both took. I'm 17dpo (or 15dp2dt).

I am 14dpo today but no I go in at 10:30 this morning. If you don't mind me asking where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->