IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Thanks guys, me too, I'm trying to keep very optimistic, normally on my 2ww every day goes by so slow, but yesterday I think I forgot that I was in my 2ww lol. I realised last night when I got into bed lol.

I haven't been on in so long I feel like I've missed so much. Everyone has had their babies and I remember some of them when they had just found out!! Congratulations ladies!! :)

Thank you for the good luck wishes everyone. The clinic just called me and out of my two embryos that were left, the 6 cell has made it to blast!! Amazing!! So they are going to watch it until the morning when the cells are clearer or something. Then they're going to freeze it!! So so happy :)

Helloooooo everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been on for so long, and to be honest I can't even remember if I updated you on the birth of our baby daughter Eleanor. Sorry if I have. Anyway, she was born on 08/10/14 weighing 7lb 3oz. I was induced at 39 weeks due to gestational diabetes. She is an absolute beauty. So she's now 6 months old and we started her on solids a couple of weeks ago which she loves! I am still breastfeeding her.

Congratulations to all the new mummy's and lots of baby dust for those ttc.

Has anyone heard from AQ recently?

Lots of love. xxx

Hi ladies sorry it's been a while, but I have news!!! I got a positive today at 10dp3dt :D I am soon happy :)

Thank you Rosie. I just hope it sticks. As I've had horrible cramping today and tiniest bit of spotting

as hard as it is trust me i know with DD i had a big bleed along with clots and cramps at 6 weeks and well shes a very lively 3year old! and with this pregnancy ive had spotting and bouts of bleeding all through the pregnancy, cramps and twinges a perfectly normal its all implantation and stretching x

Thank you Rosie, that just reassures me :) my sister keeps telling me it's all normal, I just find it weird that it just came on today on the day I get my BFP lol. I still can't believe it, I am so happy lol

its all perfectly normall youll have all sorts of aches and pains in places you never knew possible in the coming months lol!
plus you now that you know you will be noticing and looking out for things more! :D x

Hi gals...
Sorry I have not been able to login often....I m happy to announce the birth of our son.... He was born on feb17th... Now he is 2months old... And keeps me on my toes.. Hope all are doing gud.... Congrats to all the mommies and baby dust to all ttc..

Thank you :D I am so happy. Just really excited/nervous about my scan now. It's booked for three weeks away on May 7th :)

congrats Angie, Mells and San.

Dan congratulations dear :happydance::happydance:. Am sooooo happy for you. Wish you a H&H 9 months.

Hello everyone :flower:

Hi ladies just wanted to update you all. I had my scan this morning and I have one very happy and healthy baby on board :) so happy right now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
congratulations hunny, best feeling seeing the on a scan for the first time :D

It is! The best feeling to me was seeing his little heart going strong :)

Rosie have you had your little bundle of joy yet? Sorry if u have memory is terrible lately :(

Rosie have you had your little bundle of joy yet? Sorry if u have memory is terrible lately :(

Hi, yes I did he will be a week old tomorrow still cant believe he is here, he just completes our family :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->