IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hey :hi: sorry to hear about your shingles :hugs:

Mells wishing you lots of luck I can't wait to hear all bout your babies and see lots of cute pics :)
Hope babyd is snuggle up with her baby now

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Hey guys it's been a while since I've updated. I am 39 weeks today and still waiting anxiously for my little girl to get here. I have been off work since 28 weeks due to pre term contractions/ irritable uterus. I am going nuts and just need this to be over with. As of last week I was thinning but no dilation. I have an appointment Thursday and hopefully am at least 2 cm so Dr can help me a long. Such a bummer to have contractions all the time that do absolutely nothing. Anyways my baby girl will be here soon!

Good luck Angie.

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't updated you guys, baby Ibraheem arrived via a c-section on the 2nd of January weighing 3.5 kg. I will try and upload a pix soon.

Hope everyone is doing great :flower:

Congrats mam what a lovely weight too.. Good luck Angie xxx

Hello everyone,

Wanted to update everyone on my status. Well I went almost two weeks overdue. It was the longest two weeks of my life I do believe. I gave birth naturally on February 20. After waiting for so long I must say labor was fairly quick. Less than eight hours and only pushed for forty five minutes!! Bea Madeline Smith was 9lbs 3.5oz phew. 18.5" long. She is doing great and continues to thrive daily.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations Angie! It's so wonderful that so many gals from this thread have been so fortunate.

AQ I hope things have finally turned around for you!

Dandan if you're still out there I hope your cycle went perfectly!

Congrats Angie!!!!

My twins arrived just prior on 14 Feb!

Aw thank you mells... I would love to have a little peek at your twinnies eeek?

Here's one for you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 9
Omg!!!!!! Ahhhhh they are super duper adorable! 😘😘

We are all doing well. They are being formula fed bc my milk never came in due to the trauma I received during recovery. I pumped some but never got more than a trickle, I'm ok with this since now other can help with the feeding too. I'm so happy to have them!!!!!

Hi Ladies, sorry i havent been on in a while. Last time i wrote to you all i had just had my IVF cycle cancelled due to getting shingles. Well i recovered fine and am now very happy to say that as of today i am PUPO!!!! I know i haven't updated at all about this IVF cycle but i have been too preoccupied until now. I had my egg retrieval on friday and they collected 10 eggs, but out of the 10 eggs, only 4 fertilised :( so i have been a bit miserable over the weekend. But today when i went to have the embryo transfer done, i found out that i had 2x Great 8cell embryos, 1x Ok 6cell embryo, and 1x low 4cell embryo. They tried to convince me twice to have only one embryo put back and to freeze the other one, as both the 8cell are really good quality, but i wanted both :) in my previous IVF cycle my best embryo's were 4cell + 6cell (IVF #1) and 2x 5cell (ivf #2) so i am very happy at the moment :D
How is everybody doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"