IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Thanks LinemansWife, this lo is super cozy in here I guess. He/she doesn't want to make an appearance :haha:. Am getting really anxious!!! How is little miss Annabelle doing? My :hugs: and :kiss: to her.

Hello everyone :flower:.

Thanks LinemansWife, this lo is super cozy in here I guess. He/she doesn't want to make an appearance :haha:. Am getting really anxious!!! How is little miss Annabelle doing? My :hugs: and :kiss: to her.

Hello everyone :flower:.

Maybe you will get a Christmas miracle. I know this Christmas will be one that neither of us forget. I can't wait to see if your LO is a he or she! So exciting!!

Annabelle is doing wonderful. I'm nursing her as we speak. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
Mamali, she/he is way too comfy in there. Maybe start poking him or her tell baby it's time to move out LOL!!!!! Hope your feeling well.

Lines, Annabelle is very cute!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Awww she is adorable LinemansWife, can't wait to find out the sex too :happydance:.

Am doing good Mells, surprisingly. How are you?

Hi ladies, sorry I've been gone for a while again. Dunno if I updated you or not, but I had a karyotype blood test done to check that my chromosomes aren't abnormal because my embryos are slow developing. I got the results back this week and came back all normal.
So I have my setup appointment on Wednesday and start bcp next weekend then onto the long protocol and start my ivf drugs around January 19th :)
How are you all?

Hey dan that's fantastic news :) hope your next appt goes well and can get going with ur next round :hugs:

Hey mam any news yet? Hope ur holding baby now :hugs: can't wait to hear your update and get al the details hehe x

Dan, sounds like a plan is in place.

PCCT, hoping motherhood is wonderful to you.

mam, any news???

Hey mells :) yes it sure is :) hope,your pregnancy is going good :)

its bein long i have not posted... gud to c so many mamas and mom to be.... Pcct,linemans ,mamali ,baby D how are u all?????
AFM: m 32 wks with my surprise miracle baby, he/she is kicking and running around(dont knw the sex yet as its illegal here in india:p)

i have not read all the post.... will update myself first .
hugs to all:hugs:

Hi San :hi: am doing great thanks, so lovely to hear from glad ur little one is doing fab too :D
Illegal or not it's such a lovely surprise the day yor baby is born and they announce the sex :cloud9:

Hello San! So glad you are doing well. I had no idea about the sex thing in India. It will be so fun though finding out. We are doing great. Annabelle will be 3 months on Thursday. It's going by so fast!

its bein long i have not posted... gud to c so many mamas and mom to be.... Pcct,linemans ,mamali ,baby D how are u all?????
AFM: m 32 wks with my surprise miracle baby, he/she is kicking and running around(dont knw the sex yet as its illegal here in india:p)

i have not read all the post.... will update myself first .
hugs to all:hugs:

Hey Sanu- Great to hear from you!! I'm just about 36 weeks pregnant here with a boy! I'm scheduled for a c section at 39 weeks... so it's coming so soon!! So happy you finally have your baby coming as well! And how exciting that it's a surprise for you! For anyone else who's still trying... don't give up... miracles do happen :) xoxo

Hi everyone so sorry I haven't posted for a whole. So I have been down regulating for about 4 weeks not, been on stimms for 9 days had my scan this morning and absolutely everything was going perfect, but my cycle has been cancelled. I have had a rash for about 5 days that my doctor confirmed today as shingles :( aarrgghh terrible timing. So have to stop stimming and carry on buserelin for another week to make sure I don't get any cysts then wait for af then onto drugs again for next round

Dan, that's just awful. My mom and friend both recently had shingles and it was so painful. I'm sorry this is interfering with your cycle, but as you know it's in your best interest to get it taken care of before starting a new cycle. :hug:

Linesman, still waiting to hear myself on new babies. I know BabyD was supposed to be induced or have a c section on 1 Feb.

AFM, now that I've hit 34 weeks, my OB said that I can go anytime since the twins are a nice size.

Thanks mells. I know I am so annoyed lol. I was really excited a few days ago about this round because I would have been having my eggs out this week. But same as you said, I sai to the nurse that if rather wait to have a perfect cycle instead of jeopardising everything. And the nurse was even saying that I've been through so much treatment that she is rootin for the next actual ivf to work :)

Dan, I hate that! I've had shingles and they are awful. Hopefully they'll be gone quickly and you can get another cycle started.

Mells- wow! Can't believe you've made it to 34 weeks. That's awesome! I know you are so ready to meet them. Good luck!

Thanks LinemansWife. I've had tp be signed off work aswell, im a stylist so I work on all kinds of people, yung and old, and they don't want me to give it to anyone that it could be serious to. Luckily I only have to wait until my next period then I can start the drugs again instead f waiting the usual 3 cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->