IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Congrats on being pupo with twins Line! lots of luck. So OTD is on the 30th right? :) xxx

Cali- I'm so sorry uve been pain, as u know I've had it severe to its awful to go through, I felt ok after bout a week but took me a few weeks to b totally normally. Bless u just try & relax as much as u can.
Linemans- congrats on being pupo wiv twins, it does feel weird I agree.
Liko- congrats on ec

I phoned clinic today they managed to freeze 3 so I'm chuffed with that.
I don't feel hopeful on this cycle for some reason, wen I think of my last cycle I had loads of symptoms, I've had a couple of very mild twinges, tonight I've got backache but I don't know if its to do with work I've been getting in & out of a car all day. Or period type backache, I'm going out of mind I can't handle this roller coaster anymore x

Hi all,
Thought I'd chime in for some luck! Just started my next ivf cycle, I'm on the antagonist protocol this time round and still with the Menopur with increased dosage and orgalutran. I heard the orgalutran injections hurt and causesskin reactions. Super nervous this time round due to the previous cycle resulting in epic fail. Hoping to get at lease 1 or 2 good eggs. Fingers crossed!

I phoned clinic today they managed to freeze 3 so I'm chuffed with that.
I don't feel hopeful on this cycle for some reason, wen I think of my last cycle I had loads of symptoms, I've had a couple of very mild twinges, tonight I've got backache but I don't know if its to do with work I've been getting in & out of a car all day. Or period type backache, I'm going out of mind I can't handle this roller coaster anymore x

When was your transfer?

Cali- I am so sorry to hear this. You take care of yourself lady! We are all thinking about you. AQ is right you need answers from your doc. :hugs:

Linesman- congrats!!! :thumbup:

Liko - I had my ER today as well and also got 15!!! I am feeling pretty good. I actually just went grocery shopping with the hubby but he lifted everything! I'm sure I will be sore tomorrow. Looks like we are cycle buddies!! :hugs:

I am feeling pretty good. Doc says he thinks 8-10 will be injected and we will go from there. I took the whole week off to relax. Hoping Thursday goes as smoothly has today. My clinic does not give you anything for transfers so I will be sober as a jay bird! :shrug:

Babyhope- 3 frosties is fab! yaaay x

LynQ- Wishing you tons of luck! us low AMH ladies needs some positive news x

Wanna, Liko, yeah for 15 eggs. That's a great number.

Linesman, Congrats on PUPO!!!!!

LynQ, welcome. This is a great group of ladies.

Baby, 3 frostiness is great. Also, don't read too much into (easier said than done) each pregnancy is different. Fx for you!

Hi AQ, PCCT, and all the other ladies!!!!

Klemon - soooo pleased to hear the fluid has gone, that is brilliant. I've got a really good recipe for some high protein breakfast muffins, would you like me to pm it to you? They're are so yummy! And easy to make.
So sweet that you were thinking of me! We are not at Wessex but at Complete Fertility at the Princess Anne in Southampton.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you don't have more than 20 eggs.

Cali - I am so sorry to hear that you are having so much of a nightmare. I don't think people realise all the hurdles people have to go through just to get to the point of embryo transfer. Your doctor really does have some explaining to do clearly getting your amh so wrong. We put our trust in these things and it's scary to know that these things do happen. I really hope you start feeling better ASAP! I dread to think how bad you feel. I am so uncomfortable and I only had 11 eggs (26 follicles).

AQ - OTD is the 1st of Feb, so scared!

Lineman - congrats on having two grade one embies on board! Hope they are nice and snuggly in there!

Wannabemomma and LiKo - congrats on the 15, looking forward to hearing how many fertlized, FXd.

AFM - so had my ET yesterday. They transferred a day 3 9 cell embie that they said was grade one. One of our other embies had stopped growing, and the other 7 were still dividing so they will let me know tomorrow if they can be frozen. They did have a bit of a job getting embie in as my cervix is over to the left! Apparently it's also short on the outside and long on the inside! They even had to put our little embie back in the petri dish and put another sort of catheter tube in, then put the embie back in the little tube thing, and put that tube into the catheter tube. We saw the liquid being squirted right into the uterus, it was amazing! It kinda hurt as I really needed a wee and the sonographer was pushing the scanner on my belly, plus the obvious pain of the catheter being inserted! Plus my ovaries are apparently huge, I'm pretty sore to be honest, when I walk it is painful, and I can't sit up easily. My ovaries are apparently touching in the middle. Anyway, out "little guy" is in, so just have to wait for the beta next Friday. Need to keep busy!

Hi to the newbies and everyone else.

Hia all!

Lpear - I would loove ur recipe thanks, am so sick of chicken breast!!! Cant believe how big your ovaries are, take it easy and fx your little embies gets nicely settled in!

wannabe- well done thats a great number and how cute is your DH!! Pleased your feeling so well too.

LynQ- hi and hope this cycle works out well for you.

Hi to everyone else too xx

Thanks all for the support! :hugs: Had 2 more blasts frozen on day 6. So total of 6 frozen. Now I just need to feel better!

Cali, can only imagine what you are going thru.. Hope you get better soon.. do have a nice break :hugs:
I'm actually most nervous of OHSS for the IVF.. Think I can definitely go thru the injections.. Well just waiting for AF to show up to get the ball rolling.. Oh hurry up AF! Never been wanting it so bad before haha

Going to consider ICSI at GCRM, going to their open sessions on the 11th Feb, hopefully we will get some good info... can sit around and wait until 2014 and the NHS... DH is going along with me...

LPEAR- Hope the 2ww goes ok for you and results in a BFP x

Cali- Great news on another 2 frosties! hope you feel better soon x

Flower- Hope AF shows soon! x

Nobump- Hi and welcome. Tell us about yourself ;-) x

Momma- Great news x

Hi to Pcct, Mells, Rosie, Klemoncake, LynQ, and all the gang xxx

It's nice to have a cycle buddy Wannabemomma. That's great news that 11 made it through the night. Our news was not so positive. Of the 15 eggs that they collected, 10 were suitable for ICSI insemination. I was happy enough with that number, but when the clinic rang me yesterday and told me that only 4 fertilized, I was crushed. Going from 15 to 4 was quite a shock. I had been pretty confident throughout the whole process, but now I'm really worried. I'm really hoping that when the clinic call today to let me know how things are going, the news is a little more positive. I just hope that at least one or two last to transfer day in 2 days time.....

Everything seems to be moving along with you ladies....I am so excited to hear about all of your bfps!

Lineman - how many eggs did they collect?

Cali - I was so worried about you....I figured something was up when I didnt see you on here. I do hope you feel better soon!

Can any of you ladies who managed to improve your egg quality, tell me what you took or what you did? I have 2-3 months to improve my egg quality before my IVF cycle and just wondered if there is anything that you ladies have seen to work for yourselves.

LiKo- I had 15 mature collected and when they first called they said only 9 fertilized with icsi. When they called the next day, they said 4 more fertilized later so I had 13. Maybe this will be the case with you. Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Ttcbaby- they collected 16 but only 15 were mature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->