IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi ladies

Just to let you know I got a :bfp: this morning 10dp5dt. It was a faint line that came up almost immediately, so will do another tomorrow 'my official testing day' but I'll use my own test, the hospital give out the nasty ones with blue lines & I gave no idea what the hcg is in them. I tested neg 7dp5dt so don't get disheartened if you do it early !

Welcome Lyghtning :)

Welcome summerwinter! Don't worry the ladies here are a wonderful bunch and we're here in this to encourage each other in this journey :)

Star- what amazing news!! am really happy for you:happydance:

Wannabe- well done on great numbers!

AQ- thats a flippin lot of pills!! Iread about DHEA and vit E too so we both take those.

Welcome to the newbies! and Hia to everyone else.

Had me ER yesterday - 17 eggiest..am very pleased!! Just waiting for my call from the embryologist.
Definately already got a degree of OHSS- tummy is pretty bloated and a bit sore but Ive just eaten my protein stuff and drank lots so hoping I can still have ET- planning for Sat!!

star :dance:
Welcome lyg :)
Welcome summerwinter :)
Klem great number of eggs :)
Hi to everyone :hi:

Yeah flower :) still down regulating and waiting for my baseline scan appt to be sent out 1 week tomorrow I have been dr for :dohh: this week has dragged :(
How's thing going for u?

embryologist just called- of 17, only 7 fertilised, but 4 of those wont make it they said. they found E coli in the petri dish and have isolated the others now. we were using embryogen but now we can't. they are testing dh sperm for it and want to do swabs onme but i had swabs before lap in nov and were all ok.

once again, i feel like ive gone through all this for nothing. ive got 3 left so im praying they cling on.:cry::cry::cry: has anyone got any suggestions for me?

Ahhh contrats Star!!! I had a positive feeling about you!!!

Sorry klemoncake but hey you only need one to work! Stay positive you have 3 that must be strong fighters!

I have my transfer in a few hours. Excited, nervous, scared are all my feelings at once.

Hey pcct, good that things seem to b moving along even though slow ya?
I'm still waiting for AF to show her face.. Just hope this isn't one of those long cycles.. The longest for me was when AF was almost away for 3 months but that was cos I was really stressed with work and personal matters.. AF is supposedly due tomorrow.. Been having preAF symptoms so hoping she comes soon! :shrug:

Star: congrats dear! M so happy for you. :happydance:
Klemoncake: take it easy ,after all one is all we need rite? Keep faith n take gud rest.
Pcct: how are u? wen is ur baseline scan?
AQ: take gud rest. It’s a lot of pills .
Hi to all the newbies!:flower:
My ER is scheduled for Monday , it is not finalised though! Tomo I have a scan after that the day for ER will be confirmed! M scared! N excited! Huby mite have to go away for a while ! :dohh::hugs:its sort of weird but wat to do! Fingers crossed!
keep well all of u:dust:

Aw flower I hope af is on her way for u so things can get moving !
I got my baseline scan appt today it's on the 4th feb :wohoo:

I had my baseline sono/bloods today.. waiting for inj. instructions..

in the meanwhile... last night I started feeling so sick, feverish and I feel so tired and weak today. I'm definitely sick with something, I'm just hoping it's not the flu.

Has anyone been sick with the flu or a cold during stimming? Can i take anything now? I'm so petrified it's going to get worse and they're going to tell me we can't do my stimming/ET/ER....

HELP!!!

Kay- All it takes is one ;-) congrats on being pupo. When is OTD? x

Mells- You will be stimming before u know it :) x

Lyghtning- Welcome and lots of luck with your cycle! it is very hard going and i hope it all goes well for you 1st time around x

Summer- Good luck with whatever route you decide to take x

Star- OMG, Our thread's very 1st BFP!!! HUGE CONGRATS!:happydance::bfp: Happy and healthy 9mths! i shall update our 1st page list with this fab news x

Klemoncake- Im sorry you lost so many embies but the 3 you have must be strong and 3 embies is great! stay positive x

Momma- How did transfer go?? x

Sanu- Good luck with scan tomorrow x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I quit my job this morning... went into work and was spoken to like a piece of crap once again by a customer and then like crap by a manager so after 2.5yrs there, i finally had the balls to say 'f**k this and i packed my things and walked out! i am still shaking! i normally just take the crap but enough was enough. Now i am searching non stop for another job and concentrating on calming myself for my op next wk. I hope fortune favours the brave cos iv never done anything like this! lol xxx

Aww AQ I remember u saying how much u disliked ur job!! So good on u Hun :hugs: hope u find another job soon and one u enjoy and don't get treated like shit! Wish I had ur courage :)

Star- Omg congrats that's wonderful, did u have any syptoms? I've got none feel abit periody, boobs arnt swollen or hurt I feel I'm out xx

Thanks Pcct. I honestly cant believe it. I actually stood up in a packed call centre and said 'F**k this im going home' and threw my stuff in a bag an walked out! ha. I can't believe i finally grew a pair! lmao. I is not good financially but i was pushed to my limit and at least now i can wake up and not dread the day ahead ;-) x

Exactly Hun nownu have done it u will find another job sooner now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->