IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

I had my baseline sono/bloods today.. waiting for inj. instructions..

in the meanwhile... last night I started feeling so sick, feverish and I feel so tired and weak today. I'm definitely sick with something, I'm just hoping it's not the flu.

Has anyone been sick with the flu or a cold during stimming? Can i take anything now? I'm so petrified it's going to get worse and they're going to tell me we can't do my stimming/ET/ER....

HELP!!!

I had a cold during retrieval and transfer. They told me to take Tylenol products but you should definitely ask them. Hope you get to feeling better :)

Just got back from my transfer!! Now pupo with twins!! It was so easy I can't believe i worried to much about it! I feel so relieved. Now implant embies inplant !!!! Go for testing 2/7.

Just got back from my transfer!! Now pupo with twins!! It was so easy I can't believe i worried to much about it! I feel so relieved. Now implant embies inplant !!!! Go for testing 2/7.

CONGRATS ON BEING PUPO!!!! YAYYYYY! was it 3 day or 5 day?? :happydance:

CONGRATS ON BEING PUPO!!!! YAYYYYY! was it 3 day or 5 day?? :happydance:

3 day transfer. I am not sure why they would do a 3 or 5 day? They were both 8 cell blasts.

Star- Yay what fabulous news :happydance:

Momma- I hope you get the same news soon!

AQ- Good for you it must be so liberating!

BabyD- I hope you feel better soon that has been a fear of mine as well. I had my baseline today and they said I have 8-10 follies on one side and 10-12 on the other so I'm praying a lot of them decide to grow. I start stims on Sat. Did they tell you how many you have?

I use my phone for all of this and hope I didn't miss any posts but if I did good luck!

Pcct- Wish I could stay as spunky and upbeat as you. Sometimes it's hard to stay positive with all the worry and stress!

Hey peach am pretty sure the nerves will start pushing thru in a few weeks! Just trying to keep a pma but not get my hopes up at same time - what actually happens at baseline scan?

Hey peach am pretty sure the nerves will start pushing thru in a few weeks! Just trying to keep a pma but not get my hopes up at same time - what actually happens at baseline scan?

at baseline its just an internal ultrasound they measure endometrium lining to makes sure its thinned and measure and count follies really straight forward

Star wow amazing news you must be :cloud9: x

just waiting for AF to show now for me then just need to phone hospital to get date for baseline x

AQ you must feel so relieved have to take my hat off to you though for doing that it takes balls to do it! you honestly do not need the stress hun, fingers crossed something crops up soon for you though x

So while am dr am I grown follicles already??

So while am dr am I grown follicles already??

no while your dr your follicles are shrunken and dormant not sure if its different when you have pcos though so last time for instance i had something 14 follies on each side which were all less than 3.5mm so i think your follies are always there depending on were you are in cycle depends on the size of them x

Ahh right got ya am just trying to go with the flow and just relax and let my body do its thing with the drugs - think ill add a little list of question for when I have my appt :)

Kay- Everything crossed for your little embie!! :dust:

Mells- Glad everything is getting going! Good luck with the stims and KUP!

Lyght & Summer- Welcome to the thread! :wave:

Star- Wow!!! :wahoo: I'm so happy for you!! How exciting!

Klemon- I'm sorry to hear the news. :hugs: Praying for your 3!

Wanna- Glad your transfer went well! Sticky vibes coming your way!

Flower- Hope she shows her face soon! :witch:

San- Good luck for your monday ER!

Pcct- Glad you got an appt! It's exciting to get things moved along.

AQ- Cheers to you! I have always wanted to do something as brave as that. Good for you! Hope you have luck with the job search!

AFM- Getting better everyday but still bloated & exhausted. Waiting for AF to show her face and see what's next. Heading to maui next week for some much needed R & R.

Glad ur getting a bit better Cali :hugs:

Thanks for support girls x

Cali- Hope you feel better soon and im sure your break away will do you the world of good x

Momma- yay for being pupo with twins! good luck x

xxx

Cali - nice to hear from you.. Hope the trip brings you the much needed RnR :hugs:

AQ - wow wish I had ur guts!! Well I've also always been quite stressed with work and this caused my cycles to be wonky lately.. wanted to focus on having a kid so I took a 6-mth break from work kinda sabbatical of sorts.. Very thankful that hubby was really supportive of my decision and wanted me to have all the rest I could during the IVF

Pcct - yay scan will be here before you know it :happydance:

BIG HELLO to the rest of the ladies..:winkwink:

Ok, CD7 and just about to do my first Orgalutran injection. Hope its as easy as the Gonal F injections (which I am not finding easy at all by the way)

Had a scan this morning and looks like all is going well so far, early days of course but I'm happy with that for now.

Being new to the thread it would be great to get a little update as to what CD everyone is up to. How about I start the list?

Lyghtning - CD 7 with first cycle of IVF and ICSI

hi.. can i join this group.. i had my 1st round of ivf.. got only 5 eggs out of which only 3 made it to day 3 and 2 were transferred as the the 3rd 1 was not of great quality... i am 9 days post transfer... 5 more days to test

Hi everyone, it has been a few days.....

I made the scientist update me yesterday on how our embies were going on day 3 after the news that only 4 of 10 fertilised. The news was good with 3 x grade 1 embies and one that was lagging. I was happy with that.

Well, I had my transfer today :thumbup: It was day 4, so they transferred a good looking, well compacted Morula. They were going to keep an eye on the other 3 for possibility of freezing.... fingers crossed. It's weird to think I'm PUPO! I just hope he/she sticks around.

Kay - Finger's crossed for you to hang on to yours too!

Hi to all of the new members :hugs:

Star - A huge congratulations on the BFP, that's awesome news, and hopefully a sign of things to come for the rest of us.

Klemon - so sorry to hear about the E coli. There are still 3 left and I'm sure they are the strongest of the strong.

San - How exciting that your ER is not far away!! I hope you get a good number of good quality eggs :flower:

Baby - I hope you feel better soon....

AQ - Good on you girl! I so wish I could tell my boss where to go :devil:

Momma (aka cycle buddy) - Now our wait begins... Congrats on being PUPO with twins.Our is only a singleton, which is pretty much the norm in Oz. I have my test on the same day as you, although I won't find out until the next day :dohh:

Being new to the thread it would be great to get a little update as to what CD everyone is up to. How about I start the list?

Lyghtning - CD 7 with first cycle of IVF and ICSI

I love that idea! I stimmed with menopur and follistim. Triggered with bravelle (?). Had ER on 1/16- 16 eggs retrieved 15 mature. 13 fertilized with icsi. Had 2 grade 1 transferred on day 5. 7 frosties waiting on me. Beta test on 1/30. And this was my first ivf cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->