IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Star- Hope everything is ok? Not seen you around since your BFP? xxx

Just a quick update..... my clinic informed me today that one of my embryos made it to freezing! Very happy with that news, it's just a little bit of extra reassurance in case this one doesn't stick (but of course it will - I hope!) :)

liko: wow thats nice!
Aq: m also happy now! but there have been a slight set back, they wont be triggerin me today as there are other younger eggs that will mature by tomo... so they are plannin to trigger it tomo! that way will have a better count of matured eggs! so my ER is goin to be on tuesday!

LiKo- Great news you have a frostie as a plan B if required! yaaay x

Sanu- ooh not long now! good they are giving you the chance to get more follies before trigger x

ya i knw.... but i m feelin all achey n bloated AQ! how are you holdin up?

Aww you will soon be at EC and the symptoms will start to go Sanu :)
I am not too bad thanks. Just doing a job search online and then im going to see my Dad :) xxx

wow thats nice! i wish i would go n see my dad! he is not feeling well! in dialysis n all! so :(

Sanu - what does he mean by bed rest? That yo can only get up to use the bathroom and shower? I only ask be cause I have travel for my if and will be getting on a plane shortly after my transfer. Good luck with your etc....by waiting it seems you might get even more eggies

Hey Sanu, good to hear that you would get all the bed rest you need! :hugs:

flower: thanks dear!
ttcbaby: ya he told me like that! 15 days on bed rest! but in ur case u will have to travel rite! i think u will have to stay put for 30 mins minimum after ET thats wat i read! he told me to take rest cos its a protocol here in india! just check with your clinic wh u can travel that early. one of my friend who did ivf in USA took a room n stayed there for a day before she went back to her place! so i think it will depend on your FS. just check with them n clear it out!

Yes OK, I will ask. Thank you...I can't wait to hear how many eggies you get :)

ttcbaby:looks like around 12 ! my rt ovary is lagging back as it has a endometriosis cyst! lets c!

hey liko........ so nice u got something to freezing... hope u dont need to use it though:)

Aw flower I hope af is on her way for u so things can get moving !
I got my baseline scan appt today it's on the 4th feb :wohoo:

PCCT we will be cycle buddies. My us is scheduled for the 6th!

Ah that's nice you too can be cycle buddies Pcct and Mells :) its so nice to go through it day by day with someone x

Sanu- Oh i am sorry to hear your dad is ill and i hope he improves soon. Ever since my mum passed away in 2011 my dad and i have been so close as he is the only living family i have left as i am a only child x

Hey all-

Quick update here..... My MacBook crashed so I'm trying to type this on my iPad. Sorry for any typos.

I started gonal f and menopur yesterday and have had a realllllly bad headache since and tonight I have had the runs. Is this what I should expect? I don't know what's worse! The injections hurt like any shots do. Haven't stung or burned me at all. I got gauze with my Meds but I don't bleed so I'm guessing I won't need them. Tylenol doesn't work for my headache! This freezing NYC weather probably doesn't help!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend!

hey babyD225- i did gonal and didnt feel anything at all.. guess everyone reacts differently..

Sanu - I think it's probably a good thing that they are waiting an extra day to trigger you. I can't help but think that my mature egg count would have been a lot better had they waited a day. I had a lot of follicles, they retrieved 15 eggs, and only 10 were mature. Not to worry now - I got enough :) I am also sorry to hear that your Dad is sick :(

As for the bed rest topic, I guess every clinic is very different. My clinic gave me the rest of the week off after ER, but with ET they said that you can pretty much go about your normal duties, but perhaps not do any exercise that was too strenuous. My nurse also told me not to do anything that would make me feel guilty if the embryo didn't stick. She said there are no hard and fast rules, but maybe not risk heating my core up too much by getting in a spa or sauna. I think she forgets that I LIVE in a sauna at the moment!

My thoughts are with everyone in every stage of their cycles, and good luck jobhunting AQ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->