IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Sharkey - oh yes I'm having all sorts!! Craving salty or strong tastes and eating like ive never seen food, boobs are getting bigger but don't hurt yet. Lots of pains, twinges, on both sides. I'm making lots of trips to loo and nausea on and off some days nothing and others im really bad. I thought I was going to have to stop to be sick on the side of the motorway earlier this week - luckily I managed to keep a check on myself. Not complaining though cos means the pregnancy is progressing as it should be so it's all good.

Sharkey what is your otd thought it was 2nd May or around then? Don't bother calling HC early with results cos they tell you to test on the date they gave you and call them. I did it when I thought I was 1 day early but turns out I was 2 days before otd and still made me test with clearblue. All sounding very positive though so fingers crossed xxx

MrsE; sounds good with all the symptoms your getting :)) OTD Is the 2nd of May, won't call them until I've done the CB one that morning.....x To be honest I wasn't expecting to see anything today let alone yesterday..... I definitely know It's not the trigger cos I tested them out x I'm gonna keep on testing to see If the line gets darker x x

Oooooo sharkey sounds good. Keep positive and fx for 2nd may. Xx

Lindy - i did ask about the immune tests but he said there was no point doing them. When i asked about another round of icsi he wasnt very keen cuz there is nothing they can do to change the way they do the cycle. On paper everything is going to plan but then it all falls appart at fertilisation. They cant understand why. Maybe the embryologist might be able to shine some light on why that we have no fertilisations, if not according to mr gazvani there isnt much they can do. :cry: i am absolutely gutted but holding out hope that the embryologist might be able to do something. If not its the end of the road for me

I'm reading a book about immunity relating to failed ivf/ pregnancy. It's by Alan beer , if I see anything will let you know... Not that I'm second guessing the hospital. They are the experts.

oooohhh Sharkey... that sounds all very promising, I really hope this is it for you, I'll be stalking everyday :hugs:

MrsE - how far are you now? you need to get yourself a ticker so we can keep track :yipee: I had some symptoms early on but they all went by about 8 weeks, I was so paranoid but apparently it is very normal for them to come & go randomly.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, lots of :hugs: & :dust: to you all :flower:

xxx

If you click on either of mine it'll take you to the website that they are made in. Once you have put your dates in & everything it'll give you a code & you just need to copy & paste that into your signature. You can add a signature by going into user CP & then edit signature. If you have any trouble post back here & I'll try & be more specific :hugs:

xx

Lindy; let's hope the line gets darker x

Lisa; will be testing again tomorrow & every day until the 2nd May x

MrsE; Go to lilypie or click on Lisa's ticker, should take you to the website so that you can do your own:)) x

Ok ladies I think I've done it - lets see if it works ...........

Lisa - based on my last period I'm 7 weeks but I think I'm more 5 weeks cos my GP said that from your OTD you can assume you are 4 weeks pregnant at that point. Just wish 10th May would hurry up already - seems to be taking FOREVER!!

Yeay MrsE you have a ticker :happydance:

OOOhhh I'm so excited to see how many you have on board :yipee: roll on 10th May

xx

Hi everyone, I've not posted for a while but I have been keeping a close eye on everyone's progress. Big news for me is that my little miracle arrived on Monday morning 2 weeks early, a beautiful precious boy. Had a long labour ending in forceps but it was all worth it :cloud9: What was extra special was that Dr Russell from HC was on shift and was in theatre to help deliver baby, he said he was quite emotional too, having done my early scans. I so hope with all my heart that you all get your miracles. I now haven't slept for nearly a week as constantly checking on him but I wouldn't change it.

MrsE75 - loving the ticker! Yes the wait for the scan feels like the 2ww x 100! Once you reach 12 weeks it does seem to go quicker. You are having good early symptoms so maybe it's 2?? I didn't get much till about 7/8 weeks. Fingers crossed for a h&h 9 months xx

Sharkey sounds promising for you, especially as you tested out trigger, good luck x

Congrats Laura on the arrival of Jessica, she's gorgeous x

Hope everyone else is ok and that you get the answers you need over the coming months and then you bfp's, I so hope it happens for you all xx

Susie - huge congratulations on the arrival of you gorgeous boy - do we have a name yet? How strange that Dr Russell should be on duty. He was the doc that helped me so I will always be grateful to him. Hoping he may be there for my early scan so I can thank him personally. I've already sent a card to the staff before we knew our result as to even get blastos was a miracle that they helped me with.

You need to try and sleep though to keep yourself strong and healthy. Good luck and congratulations again :)

Afm - my OH said he's got money on me having twins for the same reason - such early symptoms but we'll see what happens.

Sharkey - have you tested again today?

Jules - how are you feeling now?

Hi to everyone else xx

Hi everyone just popped in 2 see hoe everyone's doing?
Huge congrats Susie,hope ur both doing well x
Sharkey,sounds very promising for u! Brilliant! X
Laura,loving the pic of little Jessica,congrats again x
Babydust,sorry u didn't get the answers u were after. Fx the embryologist will be able 2 help x
Africa,how are u hun? x
Melbram,things are moving for u now,great! x
MrsE,still on cloud 9? Twins would be fantastic! X
Lindy,how are things with u? X
Bugs,when are u having your next round? Do you think it would be worth me mentioning that extra injection that u are going 2 have with my consultant? Will give anything a go! X
Hi to the rest of the gang xx
All is well with me just waiting 2 have the NK test and getting myself ready for yet another round x x

Susiesue; maahoosive congratulations on the birth of your baby boy :)) I'm sure your thrilled x x x

MrsE; the line Is getting darker x My OH was jumping off the bed when he saw how dark the line was getting :)) I'm gonna do a CB digital In the morning now & then only POAS on OTD x x

Del; good luck with the testing & with the next cycle x x

Hi everyone just popped in 2 see hoe everyone's doing?
Huge congrats Susie,hope ur both doing well x
Sharkey,sounds very promising for u! Brilliant! X
Laura,loving the pic of little Jessica,congrats again x
Babydust,sorry u didn't get the answers u were after. Fx the embryologist will be able 2 help x
Africa,how are u hun? x
Melbram,things are moving for u now,great! x
MrsE,still on cloud 9? Twins would be fantastic! X
Lindy,how are things with u? X
Bugs,when are u having your next round? Do you think it would be worth me mentioning that extra injection that u are going 2 have with my consultant? Will give anything a go! X
Hi to the rest of the gang xx
All is well with me just waiting 2 have the NK test and getting myself ready for yet another round x x

Are you having your next cycle at the women's? Yeah I would definately mention it if it's not working as it is they need to change things.

Well AF arrived today so I'm hoping to start down regs on my next period so hopefully collection & transfer will be around the end of July xx

Congratulations SusieSue fantastic news xxxx

Thanks Sharkey and bugs x
Yes having it at womens as we have our frozen sperm stored there. will mention it at next consultation. I will be doing the short protocol again for this round.Having assisted hatching this time too as our problem seems to be implantation. Good luck with your next round Xx

Huge Congrats Susiesue!

Sharkey - eek! it all looks very promising - congrats!!!!

Melbram; I can't wait to POAS tomorrow now, I'm tempted to do one In a minute but my partner thinks It's hilarious :) x Hope that everything Is okay with you? x

Huge congrats susie, soooooooo happy for u!! what did u name him?

Laura huge congrats too, Jessica is beautiful.

Tons of luck for everyone else. :flower:

Hello Girlies, hope everyone Is okay :kiss:

Well we POAS this morning on a posh one :haha: (Clear Blue Digi) & It's a big fat :bfp: from us :yipee: Even though we've had faint positives since Thursday It's been really an emotional morning to see the actual "Pregnant 1-2".... Never thought In a million years I would get to be a Mother, I will carry on praying that everything goes okay x I'm currently In bed :coffee: been waited on hand & foot by OH, long may It continue :happydance:

Sending you all some :dust: & goes to show that there Is hope for women with an AMH of 0.00 & No Tubes x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->