IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Wonderful news Sharkey,congratulations Xxx
Babies,hope ur doing well,loving the scan pic Xx

Sharkey - huge congratulations fantastic news. Now all you need to do is join the wait til the first scan - I warn you its worse than the 2ww and longer!! Ha, ha! Well we certainly have proved that we with zero AMH you can still get pregnant!! That's two of us in a short space of time. I'm absolutely thrilled for you. Have a happy and health 9 months. I've not joined any other threads yet cos I love all the girls on this one but suppose I should do really whilst keeping an eye on this one.

I hope that anyone reading this thread now or in the future takes hope from both our results because things certainly looked bleak a few months ago. Just shows that it can happen and I wish every single person who wants a family oodles of baby dust and luck :)

Xxx

Sharkey - huge congratulations fantastic news. Now all you need to do is join the wait til the first scan - I warn you its worse than the 2ww and longer!! Ha, ha! Well we certainly have proved that we with zero AMH you can still get pregnant!! That's two of us in a short space of time. I'm absolutely thrilled for you. Have a happy and health 9 months. I've not joined any other threads yet cos I love all the girls on this one but suppose I should do really whilst keeping an eye on this one.

I hope that anyone reading this thread now or in the future takes hope from both our results because things certainly looked bleak a few months ago. Just shows that it can happen and I wish every single person who wants a family oodles of baby dust and luck :)

Xxx

Thank you MrsE :kiss: I think It's going to take a while for It to sink In to be honest, I've waited a very long time for this day to come & It feels so surreal at the moment x It was only Wednesday I was so convinced It hadn't worked & I was crying my eyes out but now I know It was just my hormones :haha: I will be moving over to 1st Trimester once I call Hewitt on Wednesday after doing a posh one again :haha: Will have to meet up on there!
I'm on :cloud9: Happy & Healthy 9mths to you to :hugs:

How long did It take from advising Hewitt you were pregnant to get the scan? x

They asked for my number and someone called me back later on that day but its booked for nearly 3 weeks after OTD. The wait is a killer I've still got 11 days to go!

To be honest it's now over a week since I tested and it's still not sunk in and don't think it will seem real until I have my scan - well that's what I'm hoping! Xx

The wait will be worth It though & we wont be far apart going through this either :) I'm really really happy I can't even explain It :) I was going to do a ticker but I haven't got a clue what to put down for LMP because of my cycles being messed with.... Going off ER date I would be due around 7th Jan x

Anyone know what date you put In for the tickers? x

Congrats sharkey. That is great news. Its great to finally have some bfp on this thread. Whoop whoop

Sharkey my DR who has done 2 successful rounds of IVF said that you assume that you are 4 weeks on your OTD if that helps but for the ticker I've just entered 1st day of last period for now and once I have my scan then I can tweak x

:yipee: congratualtions Sharkey!

Im well thank you just waiting for consultation on the 24th May. First day of cycle will be any day after the 24th so hopefully we can get cracking! probably July EC/ET all being well :happydance:

:yipee: congratualtions Sharkey!

Im well thank you just waiting for consultation on the 24th May. First day of cycle will be any day after the 24th so hopefully we can get cracking! probably July EC/ET all being well :happydance:

Thank you Melbram :kiss:

Congratulations Sharkey that's fab news :happydance:
MrsE75 is right you are classed as 4 weeks on OTD. your later scans might change your date depending on size of baby. I was put a week ahead by 20 weeks and then he was early too!!
The wait for the first scan is hard, I went to first tri board but found it v stressful and didnt bother with it, there were loads of posts about loss/bleeding etc, or people who hadnt been through ivf who were decorating nurserys at 6 weeks! 2nd and 3rd tri are better. You might be better doing a pregnancy journal that people in similar position can follow, and we can stalk, ha ha!! Good luck anyway, can't wait for your scan xx

Congratulations Sharkey that's fab news :happydance:
MrsE75 is right you are classed as 4 weeks on OTD. your later scans might change your date depending on size of baby. I was put a week ahead by 20 weeks and then he was early too!!
The wait for the first scan is hard, I went to first tri board but found it v stressful and didnt bother with it, there were loads of posts about loss/bleeding etc, or people who hadnt been through ivf who were decorating nurserys at 6 weeks! 2nd and 3rd tri are better. You might be better doing a pregnancy journal that people in similar position can follow, and we can stalk, ha ha!! Good luck anyway, can't wait for your scan xx

Susie; thank you :kiss: thanks for the heads up on the 1st tri board, might give that one a miss then..... Last thing I need to do Is stress myself on there, I'll just ask questions on there If need be :thumbup: What's a pregnancy journal? Sorry for being a bit dumb :haha:

How's the baby boy? What did you call him? x x x :hugs:

:yipee: sharkey :yipee: :happydance:

So so pleased for you :dance:

I agree about the first tri boards, not a great place if you're a worrier, same for the whole of the Internet really :haha: the only advice I have is to try and keep yourself busy while getting a lot of relaxing in... It's not an easy combination to manage lol.

Hope you have a very h&h 9 months :thumbup: :hugs:

xxx

:yipee: sharkey :yipee: :happydance:

So so pleased for you :dance:

I agree about the first tri boards, not a great place if you're a worrier, same for the whole of the Internet really :haha: the only advice I have is to try and keep yourself busy while getting a lot of relaxing in... It's not an easy combination to manage lol.

Hope you have a very h&h 9 months :thumbup: :hugs:

xxx

Thank you Lisa :kiss:

Honestly can't believe we got a BFP :hugs:

Will be staying clear of the 1st tri however If there Is anything I need to know I'll pop on here or the pregnancy section x

Hope everything Is okay with you & the baby x x

Everything is good with us, had a midwife appt on Thursday & heard the heartbeat again :yipee: although my stomach then made a farting type noise :blush: and I had severe giggles after that & she couldn't listen again :blush:

have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks so hopefully will be able to find out if we're growing a pink or a blue baby :yipee:

xx

Farting In the stomach :haha: You crack me up :rofl:

Exciting finding out what your having :happydance: Have you got a preference?? We've decided not to find out until the birth & I am a bit old fashioned & like I said to him I have no preference along as the baby Is healthy...... x x

To reassure me a bit I'm gonna go to GP's 2moz and get my HCG level tested to make sure It's doubling as It should be as I'm getting a bit worried that we might have an Ectopic again, I know It's a slim chance but I want to make sure x

We have no preference either, but I'm just very impatient haha.
That sounds like a good idea to go to the docs, I had private early scans and people said I was mad and should just relax but I don't think anyone understands that you just can't relax when it's been such a long journey. Just do whatever you feel you want / need to do for reassurance & tell anyone who says you're worrying too much to sod off!!!

Hopefully people won't be like that with you but I was laughed at for my early scans and Doppler but if it chills me out then that's better for me and baby I think.

Anyway if you any any questions ask away, lots of pregnancies are very different but if I can help with anything, let me know :hugs:

xxx

Morning all

Jules - how is the OHSS? Hoping you are drinking lots and you can get started with your FET soon. Any ideas when roughly that may be, did they give you and indication?

Bugs, Melbram, AQ - how are you all?

Hi to everyone else I've misses - sorry I'm findin it hard to consentrate at the moment not sure if hormones or what so sorry if I missed anyone out xx

AFM - I'm all over the place with hormones - I'm not a crier at all in fact probably none of my friends has ever seen me cry but I'm a blubbering wreck - crying at BGT, desperate housewives - seriously I need committing or something. OH thinks its hillarious!! Otherwise I'm still not sleeping through the night and can't sleep during the day so hence knackered but I guess it's a way of me getting used to little sleep! Fingers crossed x

Have a great sunny Monday everyone xxx

Hi MrsE .....

I'm still here...... Got out of hospital on Friday afternoon, have been so upset the whole time. Especially on Saturday when it should have been transfer time. I'm feeling slighter better today and slightly less pain so I'm hoping it's clearing and moving on ! I spent all weekend sleeping and taking painkillers !
Anyway, hopefully im over the worst of it. They have told us 3 months, so going to have a holiday to try get refreshed for it. It's consumed so much of my life for so long, that I don't know what else to think about, so 3 months is a long time even when people tell you it isn't.

Anyway, I'm so happy for MrsE and Sharkey ! I bet you just cant wait til scan date!

Hope all is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->