IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Babydust- have a cocktail for me! Enjoy your rest.

Melbram- Yey!! Fingers crossed for you.

Lisa: The injection was fine didnt feel a thing! I was expecting a little bit of pain with it going in but it was fine...Im sure after I've done a few it will bruise then start hurting!

I aslo had a cather test - found out I have a cruved cervics so the nurse had to use a harder cather thing to get round lol it felt all very intense in the ec/ET room but so glad of the trial run so hopefully if I get as far at ET things will go smoothly :)

Booked in for baseline on the 5th July

Melbram- I barely bruised at all and only the odd jab hurt during both cycles so you will be fine. The needles are sooo super thin now arent they! Good you had a mock transfer too as it means they know exactly how to transfer those precious embies ;-) xxx

Melbram- I bruised a little but it didn't really hurt. Found the menopur stung a little but nothing major just slight. They had to change mid ET to stronger catheter on me- meant they had to put embbies back to keep warm- at least they are prepared for your transfer. Fx all smooth for you now. Xxxx

Hey ladies. Hope you are all doing well?

So I'm back from holiday now, still no sign of AF number 3...... But a BFP on my CB test and 3+ on digital test...... And a tiny little heart beat on scan we paid for yesterday ( could not believe the tests after getting positive last time!!)

OMG Lindy that's fantastic news congratulations, how far along are you xxxx

Oh wow... That's absolutely amazing news Lindy. I'm soooo excited for you :yipee:
xxx

Thanks bugs. I'm still in shock. Didn't believe the BFP on the CB test. The lady at the scan said she thinks around 6 weeks as heart beat. How are you doing? X

Thanks Lisa and sharkey. I just cried when I saw the heartbeat. It doesn't feel real. X

Awww I cried when we saw ours too. Yeah you don't normally get a heart beat before 6 weeks so it'll be at least that far along.
Really pleased for you :hugs:
xxx

It just makes it that little bit more special when it happens naturally, delighted for you Hun. I'm good thanks we go on holiday to fuertaventura on Wednesday for 2 weeks so can't wait for that, then should start stimms when we get back. It'll be the most healthy holiday I've ever had. I've not had a drink since April in preparation for the next go so no point in starting now.

I can't remember if it was you i was talking to about switching to injectable progesterone, well the clinic said it was ok to try it but the downside is it costs £10 for a box of pessaries it costs £10 per injection and I need 30 whoopsie that's just knocked my already extortionate drug bill up by £300. Let's hope it's worth it no wonder the NHS use pessaries xxxx

Thanks Lisa.

If you can afford it bugs throw everything at it. I had a slush fund already started towards number 3 and wanted to try for the works. Was even going to try the embryoscope for this go ( hospital said good results ) when do you think you will start?

I've started down regs already the clinic have agreed to me down regging for an extra week so that I could start on this cycle even though I'm going on holiday and then I'll be starting stimms as soon as we get back xxx

Oh I used the embryoscope last time and don't think I'd bother again I think I'd rather throw the money at drugs or tests xxx

Lindy- I know iv said it before but HUGE congrats and im so glad your scan went well. Must of been amazing to see a tiny hb. I still dream of that day x

Bugs- So glad you have started again! really hope this is the one for you. Have a lovely holiday. Nice break before starting all over again x

Hi to melbram, Sharkey, MrsE, Susie, babydust, Laura, Lisa and gang x

AFM- Not much to report here. Hoping for some response from PCT by end of this wk but they have intill end of next wk so just a waiting game now. Feeling very edgy and praying we end up with a yes even tho i know that almost everyone gets refused additional funding 1st time applying i want the answer so we can get straight to appeal.
Just so eager to start again but using this time to get fit as i can and lose the extra lbs xxx

Wow Lindy that's amazing news, huge congratulations, you must be sooo happy :cloud9: Am so pleased for you, here's to a h&h 9 months x

Bugs- Sorry, did not realise you were starting already! an extra week of down regging will fly by and a relaxing holiday will be fab for you.

Susie sue- thanks honey.

AQ- thanks. will keep sending prayers that you get another go. You know how I feel about it!!! Won't rest till you get your BFP. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->