IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lindy: congratulations!! fab news!!

Bugs: have a lovely holiday - we will be stimming around the same time :)

Thanks melbram. Hoping everybody here gets their BFP's soon! Xxx

Got a call from our GP at 7pm tonight to say PCT has refused us additional funding so need to get appeal together now :( like we need more stress/sadness in our lives! so bloody annoyed with this goverment! they help people who wont help themselves and people like us are treated like statistics not women!! so upset but praying we win appeal. I cant image to think what we will do if we dont as no way could we afford a cycle of ICSI anytime soon and my AMH will only get worse. Feel pretty down even tho i expected as much xxx

AQ; I am so sorry that they came back to say no funding :-(( You sure as hell need to appeal as soon as possible as like you said the AMH Is not on your sides....... It damn right pisses me off that when you pay Tax & NI for many years & then In return the NHS do this.... How can they determine that couples get #1 cycle #2 cycles #3 cycles In different areas of PCT? How can the paperpushers say you will get pregnant after #2 cycles? This govermnent Is f***ed up!! They should change the way that they operate their guidelines to state that all couples to be given as many cycles until a pregnancy Is achieved & resulting In a live birth! Sending you love & hugs x x x x

Thanks Sharkey.
I am so angry and pissed off of fighting for basic human rights! i pray we win appeal.
How are you doing? so glad to see your almost in 2nd tri xxx

Will be praying that you will win the appeal..... Any chance of you seeing your local politician to fight your corner? Worth a shot If you could x x x

I'm doing really well thank you.... Counting down the days until 12wk scan next week, can't believe It's gone this quick :)) we still haven't told anyone our news, gonna wait until the scan next week x x

AQ - that is shit. It really is not fair. It will be some bloody jumped up manager who is looking at money rather than you. Like we have said in the past this is your only way- don't these people get it?? What would they do if it was them. I'm so mad for you. Is this when Mr K will get involved? What extra do you do to appeal? Will keep praying. Xxxx

Sharkey- wow things are really moving for you aren't they! Bet you feel like shouting it to everybody.

Hugs :hugs: AQ. That's so shit! Best of luck with the appeal. I'm sure they must be told to decline every request & then look at the people who appeal in more detail, might just save the NHS a bit of money but it's crap for you. Good luck :thumbup:

sharkey- bet you can't wait for your scan :yipee:

xx

xxx

Lisa & Lindy: I cant bloody wait till the scan Im suprised that I have been able to keep this big secret for this long to be honest.... This week has gone terribly slow for the both of us but hey next week will soon be upon us :) How are the both of you feeling? x

AQ: How are you this morning? x

MrsE: How are you coping? x

Melbram: Hows the Injecting going?

Hello to everyone :) x

AQ rubbish news it really isnt fair -im sure you will throw everything at the appeal and I will be praying for you

HI Sharkey: injections not too bad - the odd one hurts a bit but its worth it x

Sharkey- Aww good luck with scan an bet u cant wait to tell the world! x

Lindy- Thanks hun. Yes this is were Mr K gets involved. Spoke to his sec before an he will doing a appeal letter an our GP will be appealing too so fingers crossed x

Lisa- I think u will be right there, at least i hope so. How are u doing? x

MrsE- How are things? hope your finding each day a bit better x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Sharkey- have you been having any symptoms? It's so exciting!

I'm good thanks sharkey / Africa, had my 25 week midwife appt today and all was fine which is good to know. Been feeling her kick all the time but it's still nice to have the professional confirm that you are on track regards size etc.

Got to listen to the heartbeat again which was good, so just going through a house sorting phase, the last few weeks have flown so I need to get into gear.

Hope everyone else is ok... Onwards and upwards is the only way for us all to go!
:hugs:
xx

AQ- can you go to the appeal or is it behind closed doors?

Hi Nat,
I'm currently having ivf with ICSI at Liverpool woman's hospital! I'm going in tomorrow for embryo transfer!!!
The care we have received from the hospital has been outstanding! We've been attending the hospital for over a year as my partner had to have his sperm surgical retrieved due to a blockage and numerous tests!
Every member of staff we have met has been so friendly and welcoming and always put our minds at rest!
We've had a long cycle which will have been 8 weeks in total, the drugs took their toll with me but everyone is different! Good luck with every thing! If I can be of any help at all please ask and I'll do my best! :thumbup: xx

Hi Nat,
I'm currently having ivf with ICSI at Liverpool woman's hospital! I'm going in tomorrow for embryo transfer!!!
The care we have received from the hospital has been outstanding! We've been attending the hospital for over a year as my partner had to have his sperm surgical retrieved due to a blockage and numerous tests!
Every member of staff we have met has been so friendly and welcoming and always put our minds at rest!
We've had a long cycle which will have been 8 weeks in total, the drugs took their toll with me but everyone is different! Good luck with every thing! If I can be of any help at all please ask and I'll do my best! :thumbup: xx

Dandd2004: This thread started back In 2010 & Is not a new thread! Not that I ever got to talk to Nat I assume she has been through treatment... Us girls on here have either been through IVF/ICSI and there are also women who are currently going through treatment and you are more than welcome to join... Good luck with transfer & I hope It ends In a BFP!

I'm good thanks sharkey / Africa, had my 25 week midwife appt today and all was fine which is good to know. Been feeling her kick all the time but it's still nice to have the professional confirm that you are on track regards size etc.

Got to listen to the heartbeat again which was good, so just going through a house sorting phase, the last few weeks have flown so I need to get into gear.

Hope everyone else is ok... Onwards and upwards is the only way for us all to go!
:hugs:
xx

Lisa: things are definitely going quickly for you now..... 25wks wow!!! The baby will be here before you know It. When did you start to show? So exciting x Bought myself a Sonoline B Doppler on Monday and finally managed to hear the heartbeat for around 10 seconds last night, OH noticed that there were two HB at the same time, mine (90-120bpm & the lo (157bpm) pheeeeeew x

Sharkey- have you been having any symptoms? It's so exciting!

Lindy; I haven't been to bad to be honest, lol See the list - Tiredness, nausea, wind + vomitting at the same time :dohh:, backache, cramps, moodiness, sore breasts + nipples, emotional wreck, extra cm. Will keep you posted If I experience anything else :haha: How about you? x x

Hey everyone, hope ur all well.

So much has been going on, lindy a massive congrats to you. How exciting!!!!

AQ i am gutted for you. Give them hell!!!

Afm.... Nothing to report just waiting for my appointment on 20th

Awww sharkey that's great that you got to hear lo's heartbeat at home. I always planned to get a Doppler but never ended up getting round to it. I was quite bloated at the beginning but I think I noticed a proper bump starting to form at about 16 weeks. I was 21 weeks when I got offered my first seat :haha: but it's unmistakable now lol, unless I wear a big coat!
xx

Lisa- 25wks already eh! were has time gone! so glad for you x

Lindy- Its behind closed doors and done with a panel as far as im aware . Hows u?x

babydust- Its been tough but we must keep going an keep the faith. We WILL get there one of these days. Hope your ok an let me know how your fu appt goes x

Sharkey- Loving all the symptoms! this thead is getting exciting! x

Dandd- welcome to our thread and good luck with your treatment x

For the ladies that never got the chance to talk with Nat, she is a close friend of mine and actually has had 3 cycles of IVF and has 2 baby girls(not twins, separate pregnancies) called Olivia and Lillie that are angels as sadly only lived for minutes . She is a very strong woman and will never give up on her dream of being a mummy to a earth baby. One of the most amazing and strong people i know and i hope she is reading this as i know she reads now and again ;-) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->