IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Haha! i did contemplate taking part but seeing as that cycle went(call to say no embies then call 6hrs later to say we had one...) i would of come across as a psychopath cos it was such a rollercoaster i lost the plot a bit. lol. I am glad we kept it private xxx

AQ I know what you mean! We decided to take part then changed our minds! Eek! Watching it now - quite scary!

Amazing how it brings it all back!

Didn't realise the men's rooms had all that stuff in !!! Dh will be gutted he produced at home :D

Ooooh - how interesting - Love seeing this side of things, these are the things you don't get to see and I'm so nosey!!!! xxx

Hope everyone is well today xxx

Amazing how it brings it all back!

Didn't realise the men's rooms had all that stuff in !!! Dh will be gutted he produced at home :D

I actually hate the thought of those rooms - you know what, those rooms are the one thing that bother me more than anything over the treatment!!! xx

If it gets good swimmers there for your lovely eggs think of it as a means to an end. Xxxx

If it gets good swimmers there for your lovely eggs think of it as a means to an end. Xxxx

Oh totally agree hun ... it's just my own paranoia I think more than anything!! Kind of a 'he should be doing that with me, not some dirty movie' type of mentality!!!

All worth it in the end though :baby:

xxx

Ha ha- my dh hated doing that knowing I knew what he was doing upstairs. To top it all I had to take it in because he felt embarrassed to..... but after a while he got used to it and took it in himself. Xxxx

Think we forget that although DH/DP only has that one main job to do, it's not that easy for them either a lot of the time. It must take a lot of courage for them to have to produce and then present their little jar to some complete stranger ... DH has asked me to vet the programme first!!

So I'm watching it and I'll tell him what happened!!! :) xxx

Totally blubbing now. Xxxx I hope and pray everybody gets their happy Ending. I hope it with all my heart. Xxxxxxxxxxx

I am still in tears now! seeing 'mr sleepy juice man' Dr Ryan, and Hilary who did both my transfers...ahh. Majorly emotional. So sad for those of us still having to go through this hell and pray we all get our happy results this year! xxx

Thanks Lindy. Actually feeling a tad excited to be starting again soon although obviously majorly nervous too! lol xxx

Slightly freaked as we didn't get that far last time.. You ladies that did are so brave. Also has hit home that despite getting right through to the end of the process the chances are so very slim.

Seems surreal we were there today.

I have great admiration for the staff who have the ability to create life

X

:hugs::hugs: AQ, praying its your year xx

I thought dr Ryan was lovely, made you feel at ease..
The embryologists have such a responsible job, when they were moving the dishes with the embryos in I was like 'don't drop them.' !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->