IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Glad everything went well AQ, hugs for stupid AF. Your friend was in your thoughts and hopefully this will be last AF!

I always wondered how come I started on 2amps them it was upped to 5! Odd...

Africa - I'm glad the service went well, another beautiful day like last week when we said goodbye to my auntie. It's like they're shining down on us (or maybe that's me being overly emotional) :flower:

From what everyone says it seems like 3 is the norm, but everyone is so different I guess it must be a bit hit and miss getting the dose high enough to work, but making sure we all don't overreact. I suppose it's not an exact science and everyone has such different reasons for having trouble conceiving that its not a one size fits all solution (wow 3 different cliches lol). Oh well,
fingers crossed they get it right for all of us, imagine we could all have babies, or bumps by Christmas, we would have to have a meet up to celebrate :happydance:

Harley- Aww yes how amazing would a pre xmas meet up be with our bumps and babies?! i am deffo hoping to be a part of that ;-) xxx

AQ glad the funeral went ok and that it was a lovely service. Boo to horrible AF. X

Africa- Glad funeral went well. Hope your feeling better now.

Hi to everyone else, sorry for short post but need to go to sleep as its egg collection tomorrow! Petrified x x x x x

Glad the service went as well as it could AQ, hope your feeling better soon!
Cvaeh good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck tomorrow Cvaeh hope it goes well xxx

Good luck cvah x

AQ glad it went well. Sending you hugs.

How are you doing bugs?

Good luck Cveah, fingers crossed for lots of good eggies :flower:

Lots of luck for today Cvaeh, but I wish you even more luck tomorrow when you get the fertilisation report. X

Cvaeh hope everything's gone well - guessing you've been done now! Fx for an awesome fertilisation report x x z

Well i am back from egg collection. All went okay but am in agony now. i have never felt like this after egg collection before. I can't stand up straight with out my tummy killing me.

Well i got fourteen eggs and eleven are mature enough to inject. We are the first to try a new assisted occyte activation culture. We are the guinea pigs but we thought it would be worth a try. I just hope we can get a few embryos so i can get to transfer.

Thanks for all the messages x x

Great news on all those lovely eggs cvah. Sorry you are feeling so bad though- wonder why so bad this time? Hope you feel better soon and get a fabulous fertilisation report!! Are you using the embryoscope?

Hi lindylou

No wanted to use the embryoscope but it was shutdown for cleaning which we were a bit disappointed about.
I don't know why i am so sore. I feel like my tummy is going to explode. I am trying to drink plenty x x

Hello ladies

just popped on and wanted to wish you all loads of luck i used to be part of this thread and although i never got the baby i longed for this was a saviour to just talk to like minded ladies going through the same thing

hope you all get the bfp's you deserve

xxxx

Wrightywales- nice to meet you! What are you doing now.... Looks like a new man from your signature ;)

hi lindylou

yes new fella been together over 15 months now god time flies lol. we have just started ttc naturally (only just stopped the pill) as i know there is nothing wrong with me and the fact he has 2 gorgeous little boys mean hes fine too lol. time will tell just seeing what happens for now

Congrats on the natural BFP now your little boy enjoy every minute

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"