IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Cvaeh that's brilliant news, just try and relax for now fx for a brilliant fertilisation report tomorrow

X x x

Cvaeh that's fantastic news. Fingers crossed for some lovely embies tomorrow. How is your tummy feeling now? Could be that you are more bloated due to the increased number of eggs? xx

Wrightywales - hi :flower: Good luck with the TTC xx

Wrightywales- fx you get your natural BFP!! Keepin fingers crossed for you. If it happens let is all know. Hopefully everything looking bright for you Xxx

That's fab news Cvaeh hope you get a great result tomorrow.

Nice to see you Wrighty hope you have a natural BFP soon.

AQ hope you get some news from your appeal.

Well I had a terrible night of bleeding and cramps went to the women's for my appointment and I haven't passed the sac yet. So waiting for worse to come !!!!

Thanks everyone

Bugs- Big hugs

I don't know why i am in so much pain. i have drunk three pints of water and only managed a tiny dribble of wee. Phoned Care and they said take some paracetamol and see if i manage to go. I hope my little eggs are getting on better than me x x x

Hi girls
Well just got home from PIE and I think I may actually sleep tonight for the first time in months. Was so inspiring to listen to the nurse & consultant. One thing they wouldn't commit to was the time scale from blood tests to consultation, does anyone have any idea? Our bloods are 28th march

Lmh from what I remember, your joint consultation is within 2-4 weeks after your blood tests come back. I think mine was 3 weeks from memory. Don't worry you'll be starting before you know it

Bugs, I'm sorry that its not eased for you yet. Fx it will soon. Sending you let's of hugs and kisses x x

Hi to everyone else. I've actually had a good day today (what a difference a day makes). I've had another counselling session tonight, and I've finally made some progress! Feeling really positive for a change. X x x x

Thanks likklegemz can you remember how long it took to get your results? We roughly think we r looking at around June for egg collection?

From what I remember it was about 10 days, remember having to chase for drugs to arrive following joint consultation. I reckon we'll be in 2ww together or you'll go just before! Don't worry time will fly x x x

LMHiggins- we had our bloods around mid November and had our consultation appointment mid January. I did have to repeat one of my bloods though. This probably delayed things by around 3 weeks. I started injections on Sunday. It certainly isn't a fast process so I would just try and take each bit one step of a time otherwise you go insane!

Cvaeh - excellent news on the eggs! Fingers crossed for tomorrow and hope your tummy isn't so sore!

Bugs- thinking of you, I hope it is over with soon.

Gemz - glad you had a good day! X

Thanks for such a warm welcome ladies, hopefully I will remember all your names as time goes on! Well only a week to go until our first consultation, can anyone tell me how long it roughly takes and what happens?? Good luck to everyone.

Cvaeh- So glad you got lots of eggs! tons of luck for tomorrows call and i hope you feel better very soon. If your in too much pain, go back the clinic. Don't risk infection x

wrighty- Ah how lovely to hear from you! glad your happy with your new man and hope a natural bfp follows! x

Lmh- Depends on results. If all ok, usually get appt around 2-3wks after bloods have been done x

Gemz- Glad you had a good day and made progress x

Bugs- Think of you often and just wish this didnt have to be happening to you! hope you manage to pass the sac soon and dont end up needing surgery x

Rachel- The consultation is usually with a nurse, takes about 15 mins an she will go through your blood results, get you and dh weighed an measured and then usually they pencil you in to start based on next cycle :) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I called the pct and asked for the name and contact number of who is now dealing with our appeal seeing as there is now MP involvement and was told they can't give me that information?! but that she would pass my number to them and ask them to call me today, which never happened. I am seriously banging my head against a brick wall here! just want a bloody straight answer, yes or no! need to move forward xxx

Well i ended up in hospital over night as the pain got so worse and i couldn't wee. They don't think it is ohss but some leakage into the abdomen from the follicles. I have a catheter in and am extremely uncomfortable. Am currently waiting for the call, i hope we have something to transfer after all this x x x

Oh hope your ok Cvaeh, how are you feeling this morning? Good luck today for your report x

Cvaeh hope you are feeling better this morning. Everything crossed for the call x

AQ could you ask your MP to make the phonecall? Hope you get an answer soon. Xx

Cvaeh oh hunny I'm sorry you've taken a turn for the worse! Sending you massive hugs and hoping you get a brilliant fertilisation report this morning.

Rachel welcome to the thread, were all very chatty so I'm sure you'll feel right at home, I know I did when instated chatting last year!

Your joint consultation usually involved going through all your co cent forms, discussing bloods and then finally getting a date to start! Have you had your bloods taken yet?

Hi everyone
We have had the call and have five that have fertilized normally. i don't want to get too excited as we have had some before that haven't gone on to divide but its the best we have ever had! It is still less than a fifty percent rate but i won't complain if they just keep on dividing!!!

Still in hospital and just want out now. They think some follicular fluid has seeped into my stomach
x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->