IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Ah massive congratulations Jules. Enjoy your little girls. I'm sure they'll be out of special care very soon. Did you have to have a section?

x

& good luck for the call this morning AQ x

Jules massive congratulations, what a lovely post :cloud9: Hope you are feeling ok and that your girls are back with you soon. x

Good luck for your scan Jamie, enjoy every minute. Can't believe my lo is one, time passes so quickly! X

AQ good luck for the phone call today, got everything crossed xx

Thanks susie,

Congratulations jules hope your feeling ok, your girls will be with you in no time :) xx

Jules - Massive congratulations! Such cute names as well! Hope you are ok as well. x
AQ- Ooh fingers crossed for this morning. xx

Wow there has been a lot going on!

Jules - massive congrats *2! Fab news :)

Cake - the best one is inside you, where the conditions for growth and survival are best, sending sticky vibes x

AQ - keeping everything crossed for an excellent fert report Hun x

Jamie - hope the midwife appt goes well x

Sorry if I missed anyone out, but am on my phone and its hard to see!

Afm, I had a very scary day yesterday. I had 2 large gushes of blood at dinner time, and after the miscarriages I thought the worst. I phoned hubby to come and meet me and rang the Hewitt. Because I had pain in my ovary too they thought it best to scan me to rule out ectopic. We saw our little bean with a nice strong heartbeat, I've never been so relieved in my life! They saw where the bleeding is coming from, but said they don't know why and it might continue. Also, I have massive ovarian cysts which are what's causing the pain. I've been told to stay off work and I've got to go for my scan on tue, fingers crossed bean will be growing well and still have a good heartbeat x

Jules - yay congratulations on your two babas. Hoping they are home with you soon.

Harley - great that you got to see the heartbeat so just try and stay calm and relaxed with plenty of rest that's all you can do. Sending you hugs x

Jamie - good luck at the midwife

AQ - waiting to see your positive post. I've got good vibes about it! Can't wait to hear

Hi to the rest of the gang xxx

Jamie- Congrats on being 12 wks! x

Jules- HUGE congrats on the arrival of your miracle girls and what beautiful names! x

Harley- Ah how scary! glad all is well though and that you seen beans hb x

AFM- We have had the call and out of 7 eggs we only have 1 embryo. I do feel sad as i had tried so much to improve egg quality and we even paid extra for the ICSI but still only 1 embryo like previous IVF cycles. I just hope to god that our lil embie makes it for mummy and daddy. Transfer at 12 tomorrow xxx

AQ I'm sorry that you only one Embryo, but as you have said to me, it only takes one and that little guy will be back where he belongs tomorrow. Keep positive hun. x

Harley - hope you are ok too. Must have been lovely seeing a good strong heartbeat. That's a good sign! X

AQ keep positive hun, like we say so many times on here, it only takes one. Everything crossed you will be pupo tomorrow x

Harley hope you are ok. Any bleeding is scary but it is quite common and it's really positive you've seen the hb xx

I am just wondering, does the progesterone keep AF away until you stop taking the suppositories? Or if i usually have a 13/14 day luteal phase and test day is day 15, if i wasnt PG would AF turn up before test day?

Loveto- With my previous cycles i have always bled on OTD so the progesterone never kept AF away for me but everyone is different xxx

Girls- i am right in saying that progesterone has to be taken the same time each day, twice a day? so if i take 1 tonight at 9pm and one at 9am tomorrow morning an then keep up those times twice a day is that ok? i can't remember xxx

Yeah AQ that's right!

Lovetoeatcake my period came 2 days after OTD hope that helps, I think the progesterone delays it x x x

Jules: huge congrats to u and oh on the birth of your girlies

Harley: glad the panic is over and u got to see heartbeat

Jamie: gl with scan

AQ: come on little fighting embie grow grow grow

Afm back from my follow up scan still very bloated with fluid got mild ohss but feeling better today so roll on af to get rid of it all! Waiting for appt now to discuss FET

Has anyone has there treatment delayed?? I saw mr shaw a couple of months ago who referred me to liverpool royal due to a blood clotting disorder and said as soon as got ok we can start. I went last week and had some more test done but got told everything was ok and that I would just need more drugs. This is what she wrote in the letter but I am now being told I have to wait until the results are bk for all other things. Not only having to wait two months for results I will have to wait for a letter to be sent bk to mr shaw and then for yet another appointment. I know another three months isn't that long to wait after having waited 3 years but its just so frustrating and upsetting that your life is in someone else's hands!!

Sorry for the rant and I hope everyone is doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->