IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

AQ- i was just told every twelve hours.
Melbram - glad things are improving for you. Hope you get your follow up appointment through quickly.
Rachel - i am sorry that everything is taking so long. I can imagine how frustrating it is for you. I can only advise that IVF is one of the most stressful things you may ever go through and that you should do all you can to try and relax and not stress too much. Hope it gets sorted very soon.

AFM- i was asking about AF because i think mine is starting. Just a bit of brown blood at the moment but this is what usually happens before AF arrives. It is quite early though, iI'm not due to test until Wednesday! If AF was going to arrive at its usual time it would be Monday really.

Love to - lets hope its implantation bleeding. Keep positive xx
AQ- hugs. Be strong little embbie xx
Jules- congratulations on your little girls :) xx

Loveto it's impossible to know until test day. I had brown spotting like I get before af, but it wasn't af :) The HC told me that it's common due to everything settling down after EC and transfer. Fingers crossed the witch stays away for the next 9 months xx

AQ - sorry to ear your news but I do have good vibes so this little one will stick I'm sure xx

Loveto - sounds like it could be implantation that's usually dark blood so sounds hopeful!!

Melbram - glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Xx

Loveto- I hope its implantation bleeding. Lots of luck! x

MrsE - Ah thank you. I hope your good vibes come true. Desperate is not the word x

Girls, i am so sore from EC i am walking like a old lady! anyone else have this? feel so heavy and crampy down there and even going over speed bumps hurts like hell :(
I think transfer is going to be painful tomorrow based on this. I will just have to grit my teeth and hope for the best xxx

Jules- fantastic news. Congratulations. X x x

Africa- i know exactly how you are feeling right now and as you always say to me, it only takes one! I know how hard it is when you don't know what is happening in the lab. Stay strong and i know will have my fingers crossed for you. Were all seven eggs mature for injection? X x x x

Hi AF I felt like that for at least 4 days after egg collection. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

AQ: I know exactly how you feel with the pain and bumpy car rides 8 days later and im still stuggling. Having said that I was very sore last time after EC and at a 3 day transfer I was dreading it but it was fine and I have tilted womb too x all the best tomorrow :)

Cvaeh- Ah yes you and i have quite similar cycles really dont we. Its so hard isnt it :( But yes it does just take one special lil embie and i pray this is ours. Out of my 7 eggs, 2 were immature and 5 were injected for ICSI. x

Loveto and Melbram- Thanks girls. I was really worried as had no pain at all with previous EC's. I guess each time is different and i did have 12 follicles to drain this time so maybe that is why im so sore x

Africa- good luck for transfer tomorrow. My first four cycles i never felt a thing after egg collection and on the fifth i was sore for days so don't worry x x x

AQ I was in pain afterwards, was shattered too, keeping everything crossed for tomorrow just think tomorrow night you will be in your 2ww! Sorry for lack of personals I'm in phone and can't really read all the posts, just got home from work - 12 hours of pure hell!

Gemz- What happened in work?? hope your ok. Do you remember the grading system the womens use? i think grade 4 is best isnt it? my memory has gone xxx

Africa- its been a while since i have been at the women but think one was best. I may be wrong though x x x

Oh proper stress our it system went down and it's caused total havoc! Add in we've got one of the body's who come in and assess us on Monday oh and did I mention were moving premises! Bring on weekend!

Sorry I really don't know the grading system they use, they didn't tell me what ours were x x x x

AQ good luck for transfer today. I can't remember about the grading system, I was just told one of mine was rated good, and one excellent. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->