IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies

Well i am now pupo with our lovely lil 5 cell 2 day embie :) my uterus has always been retroverted but Dr Green decided she would check with the ultrasound before transfer and surprise surprise its now not retroverted! my ovaries are so swollen they have pushed my womb the 'usual' way round so Dr Green used US guidance whilst the nurse did the transfer. Was amazing to see our little embie being put into my womb and we got a scan pic:cloud9:
Dr Green said everything looks wonderful and embryologist said that we have a good quality embie as they expect 4 cells on day 2 an ours is 5 so feeling very positive and just pray that this lil one snuggles in and becomes our miracle baby xxx

That's fantastic news AQ, sounds like a really strong embie. The ultrasound sounds great too, did you request that or are they doing it as standard now?
Feet up now, lots of relaxing and positive thoughts, and no google, it's an order!!! Xxxxxx

Congrats AQ that's a great sounding embie so lots of stress free time ahead pls!! Xx

Thanks ladies.
Feel so happy right now and can't stop staring at our pic! lol

Susie- No its not as standard but due to it being our 3rd cycle an our last chance i think they wanted to give us the best possible chance and also felt so lucky to have a Doctor give the nurse the US guidance. Very privileged embie! lol x

Lindy- haha! couldn't help myself ;) OTD is 3rd of may x

AQ that's two days after my lap! Keeping everything crossed for you x x x

Just wanted to let you all know i am taking a few days break from the forums. Its going to be a long 2ww and i need to get my mind on different things. Il be back in a few days :) xxx

I think that's a good idea AQ, have a nice rest and enjoy the sunshine today xx

Aq that's a good idea! Spend the next few days relaxing and not stressing! X x x

AQ - take it easy and try and keep your mind off all things babies! Which is easier said than done

Hi Likkle I'm not that great at the minute. I started brown spotting on Thursday and it is slowely getting worse. I haven't tested yet but I know in my gut this hasn't worked. I know everyone will say keep positive and you don't know until you test which isn't until Wednesday. I have been ok until now, but I'm just starting to fear that negative result on Wednesday.

Oh hun, keeping everything crossed. I know now upsetting it is, but try not to loose heart. My mum had a 'period' until she was 3 months pregnant so sometimes it means nothing.

Will you test early? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->