IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi Lindy - I am ok, thanks for asking. I'm at work keeping myself busy and distracted. I am still spotting, which is still getting heavier now but is it is still old brown blood. This sometimes happens to me before AF arrives in full, which is why i think this is not really a good sign. I just hope if AF is on its way, it doesn't happen whilst I'm at work!

Oh loveto, hope your ok. Like I said it doesn't mean AF is coming. Try and stay positive, and if AF does come (fx she doesn't) make sure your prepared

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx x

So I took a test this morning and as predicted it was negative. I know I am a day early but I don't expect it to change. I have taken today and tomorrow off so I can have my tears and get back on track. I will be fine and ready to go for my next cycle which we probably won't be doing until after our holiday in September as I don't think we could fit it in before then. Do they make you have three AFs before you start again or 4? Thanks everyone for your support, you have all been lovely and I will be sticking around to support those who are cycling next. Come on AQ we need another BFP!!

Loveto - I'm so sorry it was negative but good positivity for the next cycle. Yes you have to wait 3 af's before they let you do another cycle usually during that time you hve a follow up to discuss tweaks in treatment or things to do differently next cycle. So make sure you get one. X

AQ - hope you are relaxing and keeping positive! X

Loveto really sorry to hear that. I've had to wait longer than 3 afs though. Waited 3 months to see dr following bfn then have had to wait 5 months for a lap then will need to wait another 3 months for another follow up. Hopefully yours will be much quicker especially if nothing else is needed by your doctors.

Sending big hugs x x z

Likkle - Thats a long time to wait for a follow up appointment. I thought it would be about 4-6 weeks max.

Yeah I thought so too, but joys of being nhs can't get one on demand and I had to wait!

Loveto: so sorry u got a negative result x it is 3 months but I waited 9 just because I didn't feel ready to deal with it all again I wanted my life back for a bit x

Lovetoeat-So sorry to hear it was bfn. I have always waited for between 3 + 6 months between by cycles. I did one with just 2 months and my body and mind were just not ready!

Africa-hope your spoiling yourself and relaxing.

Afm-had my review today. round six coming up in July! please be our cycle!!!! Doing same protocol just using a different primming drug.

Cvaeh so happy for you!! You'll be just ahead of me I think! Fu is in July some time so FET probably aug / sept - 1 year after our first cycle!

Gettin nervous at the moment - just a week till my lap!

gemz- i am sure you will be fine next week but can understand why you are nervous. What are they looking for or it just a general check? X x

Cveah: round 6 you are a strong lady i really hope this is it for you x I was so ill with ohss after ec the second time iv vowed never to put myself through that again x luckily I have 4 frosties so hopefully doing FET July/August time x

Not long now gems feels like you've been waiting for your lap for ages x

Melbram, it does feel like forever! Sick of waiting now! Hoping to Dorset in August but thinking I may do it in September instead if we can. Rather be able to relax this summer, and I don't want a negative to happen before birthday. It's an emotional day for me as it is, with granddads death occurring on my birthday.

With any luck well be doing it around same time x

Susie, congrats - 1 year that's flown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"