IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls, just popping in for any updates but still mostly laying low for now ;)

Loveto- I am so sorry :( lots of 1st cycles fail so no reason why your 2nd won't work and a holiday before starting again seems a fab idea x

Cvaeh- Wow your so brave going for a 6th cycle! this is our last cycle regardless of outcome as we cannot afford another cycle and also i could not go through all the emotional side of it again. I am in the process of losing my mind as we speak... lol x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I have had a nice lunch out and mostly been relaxing reading, watching my prison break box set and willing our lil embie on. I am struggling with this 2ww hence the reason i wont be on so much. Il pop back in soon xxx

Cvaeh sorry missed your earlier post. To be honest not sure anymore. He's looking at tubes, and doing a lap and dye. Other than that not sure x x x

AQ- prison break is good, missed the last season though. My nurse loved wentworth miller! Hope you are relaxing :) xxxx

Cvaeh - good news about your next cycle. Fingers crossed this is the one!

AQ glad you are resting and taking it easy. Hope the 2WW isn't driving you too crazy!

Likkle- it might be good to get away and enjoy the summer before starting again. I'm town between impatience and knowing that I have to give my mind and body a rest!

Afm - another negative as expected. Called the Hewitt and looks like I will be having my follow up with a doctor rather than a nurse so I imagine I may be waiting a while!! AF hasn't arrived yet, still just brown spotting. Just want AF to be here now to give me some closure!

Love to sorry sweetie! Yeah I know what you mean about waiting for your fu with a doctor that's who mine was with! Wait drove me insane!

I've already made my mind up that I won't start till September, I want to enjoy summer and go away as we didn't last year because of ivf

Sending you hugs x x

Loveto- Don't worry to much about when your FU is. They are always with doctors and they are always a anti climax, especially after just 1 failed cycle. Take time to get yourself back together and enjoy some wine and maybe a nice girls night out so your all ready for your next cycle in a few mths time hopefully x

Hi ladies :flow:

How is everyone doing?

AQ I hope you're relaxing! :D

I've had my appointment and had a blood test to check if I can be an egg donor - I don't know how/ when I can check those results but I have an appointment in 10th June. Don't really want to wait til then tho!

Hope all is well :)

:flower:

baby- Good luck with the blood test and hope it works out as such a wonderful gift to give x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am not feeling great today. Woke up 'convinced' this is over. I am only 6dp2dt so know its so early. Just feel crap. I want to be 100% positive with all my heart but just can't seem to manage it. No symptoms or anything other than a lil light shooting pain and cramping yesterday. xxx

AQ sending big hugs :hugs: The 2ww is so hard and it's normal to feel positive one minute, and low the next. I hope the next week passes quick for you. When are you going to test, are you waiting till otd? xx

Thank you Susie. Its torture an stupidly i assumed 3rd time around i would handle it better but its the worst 2ww ever :( I wont be testing until OTD. I tested early last 2 cycles and it did me no favours and also i am terrified of testing this time xxx

AQ thinking of you. 2ww is super hard. Stay strong and keep positive! Big hugs x x x

AQ - I was exactly the same and mine was 3rd time and I was worse than ever! Got help me with my FET! Just keep your mind busy so the time passes quicker!! X

Hi all just a quick one from me. Getting nervous now as lap is only days away. Part of me wants Wednesday to hurry up and come, whilst the other part of me never wants it to come - does that make sense?

Loveto hope your doing ok?

AQ hope 2ww is getting easier. Your half way there now

Hi to Melbram, cvaeh, Lindy and the rest of the gang x x x

Ah well ladies the witch showed up today so I guess officially that's me on my frozen cycle. Go to the clinic on Tuesday for different set of consent papers and given my instructions. My GP bless him got me all but my one injection so I need to buy that but helped save us £200ish which is great. Don't think the embryo will be back with me until early June. Don't need all the injections but got about 3 weeks of the horrible pesseries!! Plus this time ill be on steroids which I'm really not happy about because of putting on weight. But guess if it works ill be putting on weight anyway!! X

How's everyone doing?

MrsE- That is great news! you will soon be pupo x

Loveto- Thinking of you x

Gemz- You will be fine hun x

AFM- I am sooo tired out and anxious! today i had bad cramp an stabbing pain this morning an then a hr later when i wiped was pink on tissue but nothing else. Also feel like my blood around my 'lady garden' is fuzzy?! can't really explain it but its like a very low vibration feeling. haha. Ahhh only a wk to go now. Hope our embie is snuggling in safely as i type xxx

Africa- sounds really promising. I wonder if it was implantation? Keep resting and it won't be long before test date.

X x x

AQ sounds positive, very like implantation! I'm keeping everything crossed that your lil embie is snuggling in tight xxx

Thanks girls. I am aware the 'symptoms' could be the progesterone but im hoping to god its implantation. Had few much milder cramps today and i feel utterly exhausted even though i slept fine last night xxx

AQ- sending you big hugs. The big countdown now. I pray its working xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->