IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls. Hope everyone is ok?
Not much to report here. I have been super tired and broke out in spots but that could be progesterone side effects or the witch on the way so not counting them as pregnancy side effects, lol. I am being positive but very very scared. Only 4 more sleeps! xxx

Hi Everyone!!!

AQ, hope this cycle Is the one for you!! Crossing everything xxx

Ooh fingers crossed AQ, I had spots and greasy hair (and sore boobs) that I thought could be the progesterone supplements or af.... but it wasn't, and still have them now :) good luck!!!!

Sharkey- Thank you. How is motherhood? x

Harley- my boobs are sore too but put that down to the progesterone along with everything else! lol. Scared to believe it could be anything else. How r u doing? x

Hi Harley, hope your ok! Have you settled into your new house yet? Unpacked everything?

AQ, I'm staying positive for you, you've got every chance of this cycle working! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Afm, well had my first and last day in our new building at work. That's it now for me. I'm on leave tomorrow and then I've got my laparoscopy on Wednesday. Getting slightly stressed to be honest, and is on pins and needles. I'm worrying about everything that could go wrong which is making me worse, and slightly hysterical if I'm honest. Also not looking forward to the bowel prep if I'm honest! :s

Hi to all the gang. Sorry for lack of personals. X x xx

Aww Gemz i know its stressful before any surgery, but look at the state i got in and it was nothing. Very minor procedure and you will be fine and on your feet within a hr or so. How come your having a bowel prep?? xxx

Damned if I know! It's horrible AQ! Eat normally tonight, then have a very limited breakfast of pre approved foods then nothing to eat until after the lap! Obviously got to take those horrible sachets too :(

I think he's doing it to be on the safe side in case of adhesions and stuff, but that's just me guessing....

Hmmm very strange! i could eat normally until midnight the night before my lap and didnt need sachets or anything... i would be asking what they are planning hun as sounds so weird! xxx

I vaguely remember them saying it was better to do a bowel prep as dr said there is a possibility that one f tubes is stuck to the bowel possibly from adhesions from last surgery. They've said they'll do it lapascopically but there is a small chance of open surgery. Won't know until afterwards - as I've had to sign my consent to this. I remember him saying he was going to do a lap and dye and clear the adhesions but other than that I'm relying on hubby over what was said. Will go through it again before hand though and if I'm not happy ill just say no to certain things x x x

How you doing now AQ?

I am great thanks :), still off work after the scare at 7 weeks, go back on thursday(day after my birthday!). Had another scan last week and baby measured perfectly, had tripled in size ina week and they let us hear the heartbeat :). They thought it was identical twins! But now think it was the cord pulsating, hubby was thrilled lol.

The house had an unexpected hitch, but we have now replaced 5 joists and associated floorboards, but are still living out of boxes. To be honest we're both laid back as we are still so thrilled we finally got the house and sold the flat after the 2 year wait! :).

Hope you are all doing well :). AQ I have everything crossed, but you sound like you have exactly the same symptoms I had in the 2ww, I really hope you have the same outcome :)

Hey everyone.
MrsE great news about starting your next cycle and your doc helping with some of the drug costs. Fingers crossed this frosty is your baby!

Likkle I remember how scared I was having the hysteroscopy. I know a lap is a bit more invasive but these things are never as bad as the actual fear and anticipation of them. You will be fine. X

AQ - I'm getting excited for you! Your symptoms sound really positive. I really hope this is it- you deserve it. X

Harley - so happy for you hun. X

Aq- my boobs were amazingly sore and I put it down to AF being on her way. Fx. Xxx free babydust to you :)

Thanks love to. How you doing now?

Harley happy birthday (is it Wednesday?)

AQ how ou doing? Any more symptoms or twinges? Nearly there now sweetie x

Mrse yey for starting soon x

Had my last meal for breakfast, I'm super hungry and can't eat! Why is it when you can't have something it's what you always want? Oh and I'm sick of every channel on tele doing cookery segments - I can't eat now stop it! X x x

3 more sleeps ladies. I am a nervous wreck! i don't feel anything either way. I am extremely emotional and i have broke out in spots but other than that i am pretty much the same. I am starting to feel very scared as i honestly cannot take anymore heartache... the past 3 yrs have been horrific and me, my hubby and my dad are all so desperate for this lil bean to of stuck. Feeling anxious xxx

AQ huge hugs to you :hugs::hugs: I have been thinking about you every day. I found the last few days of the 2ww so tough emotionally. Hang in there sweetie, only 3 more sleeps. I had sore boobs from about 8dp3dt, and was v tired. I am hoping with all my heart that your embie has snuggled in xx

Gems hope all went ok today Hun xx

Hi to everyone else xxx

Thanks susie! Op is tomorrow, currently on a rather nasty bowel prep which I would never recommend to anyone. Ever. X x x

Hello ladies

I've not been on here for a while, probably not since my son was born. We had icsi in Sept 2011 and now have a beautiful but energetic (!) 11 month old.

I popped in to see what was what - wanted to wish you luck Africa Queen - we were at our first PIE together and I'm really rooting for this to work for you.

We were so lucky first time round I still cannot believe it!

Lots of luck to all you ladies too.

AFM - we're going to try for another! Scheduled in for a natural fet this cycle!!

xxx

Mrse that's great news about help from doctor and you starting your next cycle x

Gemz good luck for your op, x

Harley glad everything's going great for you x

AQ I have everything crossed for you, those symptoms sound very promising, you have a great PMA and I'm praying and hoping for a sticky little bean for you xxx

Hi jane I like you got very very lucky on my first round of icsi, have two frosties in storage for the future but no more fresh transfers for us.

Hope everyone else is doing good, has any one heard of bugs lately? Hope she's doing ok x

Lots of luck for tomorrow Gemz.... Make sure you milk the resting time afterwards : )
AQ...thinking of you every day and crossing my fingers for you...only early symptoms I can remember early on was extremely sensitive sense of smell!! The day before I tested I could smell things a mile off but didnt really think anything of it...still the same now!!
Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"