IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Africa- good luck tomorrow. I have a positive feeling for you x x x x x

AQ; wishing you all the best for testing 2moz xxxx

Hello girls!! Hope everyone Is well!!

MrsE; crossing everything for your up n coming cycle xxx

Lindy, Lisa & Susie; how's motherhood going? xx

Melbram; how are you?

Haven't spoken to you all properly In months, apologies for that..... Been having a difficult time of things adjusting & also mild PND due to our lo not attaching to the breast & then refusing the bottle (diagnosed with Silent Reflux) :-( We are now finally clicking & everything Is falling Into place at last xxxx Will try & come on here more often now to give you girls much needed support xx Sorry Its a short one for now but I'm off to bed & will catch up with you all over he next few days xxx

AQ- lots and lots of luck tomorrow, i will be thinking of you and sending lots of positive vibes your way. xxx

Hey all, I'm really sorry to let everyone know as we were all hoping and praying it would work. AQ has just contacted me on Facebook to let you all know that unfortunately she's gotten as bfn. Thinking of you hun x x x

oh no AQ i am so so so so sorry. I just dont know what to say. This whole thing is just so unfair. I was really hoping you would have good news. We are all here for you when you are ready. x

Oh no iv been checking every 2 mins praying for good news �� thinking of u AQ xxx

Oh AQ I am so so sorry to read this news :hugs: I am gutted for you and your oh. I know there are no words at this time but I am thinking of you and here if you need anything xxxxx :hugs::hugs:

As a long term stalker of this thread (due to have IVF at Chester/womens in July) my heart goes out to you AQ. I have been watching your journey and admire you so much for the support you give to others.

I have all my fingers crossed that there is a solution for you out there.

xx

Hi girls, I haven't been on for a while had to take a break. I'm now feeling much better and looking forward to our well needed holiday and then cycle #7.

AQ I had to come on to say how sorry I am. There are no words but you are a strong determined lady and I'm sure you'll find a way through xxxx

Aq so sorry, I was hoping with everything this would be your shot,
Lots of love xxx

I'm so sorry to read this AQ....you and your oh are in my thoughts x

AQ like all the girls have said I am so truly sorry you didn't get your BFP. Take time with your oh and just be there for each other right now. Lots of love xxxxxx

Gutted for you AQ. There's no words, just rubbish :-(
Hope you are ok xx

Bugs- when you hoping to start? Where are you doing #7? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back