IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Just a quickie from me. I have been stalking this thread seeing how all you ladies are getting on.
Good luck today for transfer kateanne.

Sending you all lots of babydust.
Hope you are all well.
All my love xx

Kateann, hope everything has gone well (if you were early) if not good luck for later x

Hi all!! Well my lining thickened up nicely and I now have 2 embabies on board!! Really surprised they put 2 in, but there were only those 2 that survived to that stage. Holy moly!! 2 embabies!!!!!
Xxx

Woop! Yey! What did they say about your lining thickness? Brilliant news! Your PUPO with. Twins!

Fab news Kateann! We are back in the same boat. When's your OTD? Mine is 1 December. On my last fresh cycle, AF came at 9dpt so I'm hoping I at least make it to OTD this time... X

Hi Gem- they didn't give me any measurements with my lining but just said it looked nice and thick and fluffy (?!). I was pleased with that.
Yep captain we are back in the same boat- test date is 4th dec, don't know how I will last until then! I'm actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday to take my mind of it, and get back to normality!!
Been having another melt down tonight as they said my embryos were early blasts, so been googling that and day 5 morulas all night- which don't have as much success as good day 5 blasts!! Eurghhhh it's all so stressful!! And google is evil!!
Xxx

Come on girls..I'm sending all my positive thoughts xxx I'm starting again in jan ..

Best of luck to Captain and Kateann! lets see some BFPS on this thread in time for Xmas ;) xxx

Thanks girls!
KateAnn step away from the google!! One thing I've learnt through all of this is that you will ALWAYS find both a negative and positive story about whatever situation you are in. I had 2 'textbook' (their words - they got all the staff in the clinic in to look at them) blasts transferred on my first fresh cycle, went on and on about the risks of twins, and neither took. My friend had one poor quality 3 day blast transferred on her first cycle and had a daughter. Stay positive and keep reminding yourself you have done everything you can! X

Hi girls hope everyone is doing well... What's going on with b&b? I keep trying to change it back to normal but won't budge - really annoying!

Gem x x

Hi girls hope everyone is doing well... What's going on with b&b? I keep trying to change it back to normal but won't budge - really annoying!

Gem x x

they have taken away the option to have it like the old one. I dont like this one its too white x

Hi, how's everyone doing?
Captain how are you? Have you had any symptoms yet? You are 3 days ahead of me aren't you? I've not had anything at all except a few little AF type cramps. Doesn't sound promising does it?
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->