IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well, keeping fingers crossed for you all to get a bfp!

Kateann is way too early! Step away from the tests for at least another week, :) don't worry and don't dwell on this!

At hospital tomorrow, feeling nervous!

Good luck from me too :hugs:.

Thanks girls, really means a lot! Keeping an eye on here as I want to know how everyone's doing and stay until you all get your bfps! Sometimes I have the tendency to say things and not realise the damage it can do.

Pleased to report that bp has dropped again! 126/84 so still high but now just within normal range. Doctors told me to get some rest and offered to sign me off work this week - have declined as I've got too much work on at the moment and being at home will drive me mad as the builders are in, I've got to see her again next week but fx it'll come down again - else she said she would sign me off

Captain try to stay positive, there's no reason why it won't work for you. When's OTD?

Kateann have you relaxed now? Remember to stay positive!

Daisy, when do you start again?

Love to all x x

Glad all went well gem. Xx
I'm not having a good day- cramps, spotting another bfn and I'm only 6dp5dt.
Gutted beyond belief.
How do I pick myself up from this?
Xx

Hi kate ann... It was only 8 weeks ago that this happened to me... There is no reason yours is bad news.. Spotting early on can be a good thing... Try to stay calm.. Impossible I know. But try as there is nothjng else you can do.. I heard spotting is ok... Mine was bright red so a little different. I am here whenever you need to speak and will happily give you my email if you need a support as I remember feeling very alone in the 2ww xx

I hope it's not but if it is, I'm so so sorry and I know just how you feel.. There is nothing I can say other than I'm here if you need a friend who gets it xx

KateAnn I'm really sorry to hear your news. I have similar news, I had a few drips of bright red blood earlier and am sure AF will be here in full in the morning as lots of cramping and my boobs have gone back to normal which usually happens right before AF shows. Pretty much same as my first cycle only a day later. I'm gutted too, it doesn't get any easier second and third time around but I'm not particularly surprised as I've been through this twice already with the same BFN result.

I still haven't even cracked open a test but will do tomorrow just so that I can tell my consultant that I have done, but it will be BFN. Just dispairing about where I go from here really. I feel like I've let DH down again, but not sure what more I can do. :cry:

Kateann, I'm so sorry to hear this. It's cruel, frustrating and very very unfair but you will find a way to move forward.

Many hugs xxxx

Captain hope your test tells a different story in the meantime good luck xxx

Captain- I really hope ur test is a different story. I can't believe I am in this position, was do full of hope and positivity- and a 'it must be our turn' attitude. Ha! What a joke. I've had red blood bleeding tonight, eased off for now but there's no way of even trying to justify it as something else- me and hubby had a table at restaurant prebooked and went ahead, so I'm a whole bottle of prosecco down, texted my sister to tell her everything (we hadn't told anyone except for a few of my close work colleagues) and generally feel shit and empty(only way I can explain) I know most of you have been through this and done of you so much more, but I'm really appreciating you all right now as no one else knows/understands what it's like.... I'm a bit drunk and very emotional but I know you get what I'm saying.....

Big hugs KateAnn. I feel exactly the same. I am grateful for my son but it doesn't make it any easier as this is a sibling for him so I feel I'm letting him down as well as DH. Rant away honey. Talking/writing is best way to get the emotions out but it is really really hard and there is no reason why you should pretend it isn't. I'm going to have a good old pissed up wallow tomorrow night in London. And then maybe what the hell I will have (ok messy) sex just to effing well HAVE SEX. I need to get my life back if only for a few months before I fork out another £5k to try this ******* lottery of a process again.

X

Haha my swear word got asterisked. Does b n b not realise that some situations just need a flippin good swear word?!

Ha I appreciate your swear word don't you worry. I hope you can have a good weekend despite everything- in a way, it's good to know one way or the other- I feel better for knowing it definitely hasn't worked rather than a " it might still be positive" and then getting let down mid week. It's still shit, nothing will make it better, (alcohol for a bit tonight will numb the pain) but we will get up, brush ourselves down, and walk on, just as we always do xxxx (I know, I know, easier said then done!) xxx

Oh kateann,I'm so sorry hun! I know it doesn't help but I know what your feeling, we all do. Rant, rave do whatever helps. Big hugs x x

Captain, hoping that your test shows it differently, stay positive x x x

Has anyone heard from clarkea? Was wondering how she was getting on too?

Big hugs to all, and I'm hear if you need someone to rant to x x x

Speaking as someone who's had 3 losses and 4 fails that's exactly what you'll do brush yourself off and look at your next steps. My only advice would be to carefully review your treatment. Is it what you wanted where you treated as an individual. I stayed at the same clinic for too long and wasted a lot of money xxxx

AF here in full for me, I'm not going to bother testing as it is bright red and pouring out of me. Having a good cry with DH before heading down South for what was supposed to be a nice break but will now be a good old wallow. Definitely getting stuck into the wine tonight. I'm so sceptical as to whether this will ever work for us now. Maybe I should just get on with my life and enjoy my son. I just so wanted him to have someone else once me and DH leave this mortal coil.

Good luck to everyone else xxx

So so sorry to hear your news KateAnn and Captainj. I was cycling with you and have also been greeted by AF this morning.

Keep your spirits up & be positive that it can and will work for you both. I know words are easy but we are all strong determined ladies and we will get there in the end xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->