IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

So sorry to hear your news TooExcited. Thanks for your PMA, I wish I felt some myself today but I just don't, so having my wallow xxx

Wallow away - you are more than entitled to & enjoy the gallon of wine later too. Thinking of you xx

Girls I am so sorry for you all. I have continued to watch this thread for the past two weeks after my dismal third fail, so it's been a crappy cycle all round really.

There aren't any words that can lift how you feel so I won't even try. I have been a miserable ratty old cow for two weeks now and just can't shake it! Hoping it's the drugs working their way out and not a permanent black cloud!!

Chin up

Xxxx

Hi girls. Im si sorry this cycle hasnt worked for u. :( i dont know the words that cud possibly make u ferl a bit better other then go out and get drunk! Maybe that will numb the pain fir a few hours.
Sorry again.

Im on 10dp3dt. Due to test on tuesday. Had a migraine from hell on thursday! Never had one before so was absolutely awful. Keeping my fx ill have a bfp on tuesday xx

Hope the rest of u girls are ok x

So sorry too excited... It's been a. Pretty shabby couple of days on here...
I am so sorry for all of you...

Clarke good luck still xx

Oh captain & kateann I'm so so sorry, I can't even begin to understand how you feel... But I'm thinking of you and wish you lots of luck in your journey xxx

Sending positive vibes Clarkea... Xxx

Hi to all the gang.... nice to see you on here excited & Victoria hope you're both keeping well xxxx

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all doing ok? I'm still feeling pretty rubbish.
Quick question really- since I started bleeding at 6 days past my 5 day transfer and heavy bleeding 7dpt, this would suggest the progesterone pesseries didn't do much for me? I thought the cyclogest was supposed to keep AF away? I was on 2 a day. Is this something the clinic will pick up on? Any idea how long to wait for follow up appointment?
Thanks girls
Xxx

Hey KateAnn

I got AF at 9dp5dt on my first cycle and 10dp5dt on my second fresh cycle. I used crinone gel rather than cyclogest but it never stopped AF arriving. I took progynova (oestrogen tablets) on my FET cycle and that held off AF. My consultant said some people have delayed AF on progesterone and some don't, I obviously don't....I have quite regular cycles and usually ovulate on day 13 or 14 with a 14 day luteal phase so I guess my body just went with its natural cycle.

Worth discussing with your dr though and I'd be interested to know what he says. I don't know how long you will need to wait for your WTF appointment I'm sorry, as I'm private I just book myself in with my consultant, I will probably go in next week as I'm away on business most of this week. I'm contemplating going to see someone different for a second opinion if my dr doesn't suggest anything new.

I had 4 cycles using pessaries and I always bled early, ok one was ectopic and the other a chemical but I always started bleeding one time at least 5 days before test day. I switched to injectable progesterone which is a lot more expensive but it definately did the trick I don't bleed now until I stop the progesterone. The women's wouldn't really discuss it but as I was paying Care were more than happy for me to try it. Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that xxx

Hi kate an.. I bled early.. Same time as you... Think it's just one of those things and to be honest I'd rather not have my period held off if it's not worked.. I self medicated and upped mine when I first bled but still only held it off for four days, during which time I got all positive again. My follow up was just a couple of weeks ago so about 7 weeks..
Did you do much this weekend captain and kate? Hey to everyone else.. How is your abroad climci looking bugs? Gem.. Hope BP is ok?

Hi girls, we've been a bit more chatty lately which is nice.

Kateann and captain, I'm afraid I can't help you with bleeding early. It didn't happen to me on our cycle. I never started until two days after I stopped the pessaries. It was also extremely heavy and painful. I hope your not having that problem. I'd discuss it with your consultant, doesn't hurt to raise the question and they might recommend some tests or change something like bugs. Hope your both doing ok, despite everything.

My follow up was with a consultant which meant I had to wait three months, but they recommend you waiting at least three cycles before you try again. I think the wait depends on who you want to see x

Victoria, nice to see you around again. I hope your doing ok. Thanks for asking, my BP seems to have settled which is rather nice.

Clarkea how are you getting on? Thinking of you

Not much to report on this end, but want to say hi to all the gang and hope everyone is doing as good as they can be.

Take care luv gem x x

Hi littlegemz. Not too bad thanks for asking. Not long till i test eeekkk. It knocks u sick wiv nerves doesnt it!.
How r u x

It's not really about stopping you bleed, if your body doesn't produce enough progesterone it can't support a pregnancy so the extra support is vital. I understand if the treatment hasn't worked you feel like your holding it back but if the treatment has worked and you stop the progesterone support to early you risk the pregnancy so it's a chance worth taking to me xxxx

I'm doing good, just tired!

Clarkea, OTD is tomorrow, or is it Wednesday? All the days are blurring into one at the moment with the run up to Christmas. Keeping everything crossed for you x x x

Hi to all the lovely ladies on here, it seems like there's been a load going on lately that I keep missing one of you! Love to all the gang, old and new x x

So sorry clarkea. Sorry for us all.
So much for LWH supposed good success rates.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->