IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies,how's everyone toningt?
Africa,how's your mum doing? xx
Laura,booo to work! But you've got Tues to look forward too! Iypiiiii! Exiting xx

Any one with tips for me with this 2ww? I know that this is my third attempt but I'm still finding it hard! Have taken it very easy yesterday and today and have been drinking loads of water. How much house work and so on should i do tomorrow or should i still just take it easy and do as little as poss?? Xx

I really hope this cycle works for u del u def both deserve it.

Lots of sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:flower:

Thank u babies. They were ok about it because of our situation,this was our 3rd transfer and also we are very limited on attempts because we are using my oh's frozen sperm that was stored before he had treatment for cancer about a year and a half ago and that supply is dwindling! The embryologist did say that if our circumstances where 'normal',and because I am only 29 and had good quality embryos this time round she would of stongly advice putting one back. But at the end of the day it's your choice hun,there is no legal document as yet saying that they only yransfer single embryos. If any of u want 2 transfered and have 2 good quality ready on the day then go for it! Don't take no for an answer! Xx

Laura,booo to work! But you've got Tues to look forward too! Iypiiiii! Exiting xx

Any one with tips for me with this 2ww? I know that this is my third attempt but I'm still finding it hard! Have taken it very easy yesterday and today and have been drinking loads of water. How much house work and so on should i do tomorrow or should i still just take it easy and do as little as poss?? Xx

Take it easy and do nothing!!!!!! let that embie get snug!!!!! x

you take it easy hunny! :hugs: sending u lots of babydust!!! yey hope ur the nxt BFP hun!!! fingerz crossed!!! xxx

Good luck Del! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

My friend at work had a baby today, made up for her, but sad for me :-(( Really need this to work!
Rang HC this morning to ask about what day to start DR on if I have a shorter cycle this month (currently booked in for D23). The nurse advised that as long as my period hasnt started by day 23, which I wont have, then I'm ok.
I asked about taking Royal Jelly too, I bought some after you mentioned it Laura. She said just to take Folic acid, which is fine with me, cos although the Royal Jelly cost £28 a jar, I think it was giving me a funny tummy!!

Hope you're all well xxx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow laura! I bet u won't be able to sleep tonight for been sooooo exited! Let us know how it went xx

thanx ladies, ur right del i cant sleep haha! eeeeeeekkkkk! xxx

sarah- sooooo sorry hun, hope ur ok!!! thinking of u and ur family at this sad time! sending hugs (((((()))))))) xxxx

hi girlies, had my 7 week scan today! sooooooo happy! was very emotional when we heard the heartbeat! i was crying my eyes out hehe! dr russel gave us 4 free pics! soooo made up! :) very happy girly!

hope ur all good! xxx

Sarah,i'm so sorry to hear about your loss hun, thinking of u xxxx

Hi ladies,hope ur ok?
Laura,fab news hun, glad that all is well,made up for u! I bet u were emotional! Xx

Been glued to the tv today,can't belive what's going on in London and other areas, disgusting and senseless!! Xx

So happy for you Laura :happydance: excited to see your scan pics

:flower:

hi girlies, had my 7 week scan today! sooooooo happy! was very emotional when we heard the heartbeat! i was crying my eyes out hehe! dr russel gave us 4 free pics! soooo made up! :) very happy girly!

hope ur all good! xxx

will do hun when i figure out how to again lol! xx

Congratulations Laura - must be the BEST feeling!

Sarah - so sorry to read bad news. How are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->