IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

congrats laura, bet ur well chuffed! take it easy now and just get past that 12 weeks x

Hi girls,how's everyone doing today?
I've had my feet up all day! It's been like a winters day here,wind and rain since first thing! Grrrrrr! xx

Finaly had my first appointment letter through today :happydance:

What should i expect at this appointment - its first consultation appointment?

Finaly had my first appointment letter through today :happydance:

What should i expect at this appointment - its first consultation appointment?

Hi Melbram,good news about the appointment. I think that our first app was with a nurse to go through all the paper work and then we were given a date to come back to see Dr Lewis Jones. X

thanks for that Del i had another letter today to say ill be having an ultrasound examination that day too

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well.

We got out pie letter this morning, so excited, :happydance:
Can anyone tell me what happens after the pie and how long you waited etc to get started?

Hugs to all

:flower:

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well? It's been very quiet on here!
Laura,how are things with u hun? hope all is wellXx
Africa,sending u hugs xx
Babies,u will get all your paper work at the pie,and then as I was telling Melbram I think u take everything with u to the first appointment a good few weeks down the line. We had our pie in may 2010 and I started my first round in Sept '10 x

Wel girls im really struggling with this 2ww! Half way there now. I've had some bad cramping last night and today hope it doesnt mean that the witch is on her way. Xx

Great news Babies7777

Everything crossed it will be a BFP for your Del!

Thanks Del and Melbram

Hope ur embie is just snuggling in safe :flower:

I'm hoping as we have already been with the gyno depart at lwh and had all tests, us, sa, etc at lwh that may speed it up, fingers crossed.

Lots of luck and hugs to all.

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well? It's been very quiet on here!
Laura,how are things with u hun? hope all is wellXx
Africa,sending u hugs xx
Babies,u will get all your paper work at the pie,and then as I was telling Melbram I think u take everything with u to the first appointment a good few weeks down the line. We had our pie in may 2010 and I started my first round in Sept '10 x

Wel girls im really struggling with this 2ww! Half way there now. I've had some bad cramping last night and today hope it doesnt mean that the witch is on her way. Xx

hi hun, your half way there now like u said hun! i had a few lil cramps during and just after my first week hun so hopefully its a good sign hun!!! got my FXXXXXXX and hope ur lil embie is nice and comfy!!!! sending u tonnes of babydust!!!!!!!!! xxx :hugs:

Hi girlies,

Hope ur all good!! i see theres some up coming appointments soon!!! woop exciting!!!
wishing u all lots of luck wiv them!!

im doing great, still have nausea all day and sometimes im abit sick on a night!! strange! :S and always sleepy but apart from that im good! i have another scan at 10 weeks! eeeek excited! on the 26th aug! soooo looking 4ward to it! im just taking it easy and chillaxin when i can hehe! xxx

hope all u girlies are good! xxx

Laura - glad all is going well for u hun! 10 week scan will be another mile stone for u,I'm sure u can't wait. Take it easy hun xx

I'm not sure what to make of these cramps,I really do hope that it's just the little embies getting comfy! Hehe! Fx Xx

hiya Del, yeah dnt worry to much hunny! it could just be dat! keep positive FXXXXXX and tonnes of babydust! xxx

Hi ladies hope your all good.

Laura can't believe it's your 10 week soon, it just feels like yesterday you were telling us it was a BFP.

Del how are you feeling the little embies still causing pain while they snuggle in? Fx for a BFP for you

Nothing to report on my end, still waiting for AF not due for another week or so but could come at anytime really

Hi girls! Everyone well?
I really think af is on it's way,so scared,can't deal with another fail. Still having a little cramping,very tired.
Laura,when did u test? Did u wait untill official test day? X

del- dnt give up hun! keep strong! i tested on test day hunny! i was determined not to do what i did last time! so i worked all the way thru my 2ww and took it easy, then booked a few days off before and after test day! xxx FX hunny! i also thought my AF was comin hun so dnt give up yet! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->