IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thank u so much for your support laura. xx
I'll do my best to stay positive. Hope ur well hun and that the sicky feeling isn't too bad xx

del- ur welcome hunny thats wot im here for! u just keep positive hun!
no my sicky feeling is managable and im just sick every now and again in the evening! hehe! but its worth it hehe! xxx

Just a quick msg girls,looks like it's all over for us again,started spotting early this morning when I got up to go to the toilet. Totally devastated,have cried for hours,still crying. Can't believe it's another fail. Not sure where we go from here or how I'm going to cope. I know there is no point ringing them at liverpool because they will just tell me to test Friday morning and then ring back with the result. Xxx

Hi ladies

I've been watching and reading this thread for some time.

Firstly Del - fx it's implantation bleed not your AF

Bit about me. I'm 36 next month, hubby 39. Been trying for 15 mths without success. I have added complication of underactive thyroid but all my levels are good for past 9mths so great news. We've been referred to LWH Dr Kingsland too - I've now had two sets of blood and ultra sound plus other half had 2 SA plus he had ultrasound! Went yesterday and all tests clear for both of us. Next is scan with dye or something but I'm confuses cos nurse said I would be asleep but consultant yesterday said I would be awake? Anyone know??

Also been told I need to get my bmi down from 32 to under 30 by time I go back. So looked online to see how much that was and on my height it's 28kilos which is 2 stone in around a month!!!! Told me to basically have no carbs for 6 days on 7th eat some carbs and repeat - now I know that's not healthy but I'm not really sure what to do cos that's what they said. Anyone else had this experience??

I've been so upset today just crying on an off cos he's managed to knock my confidence and make me feel fat and ugly in one go!

Baby dust to everyone xxx

Hi All

Not posted on her for a while with one thing and another,

Del - lets hope its not AF fingers crossed for you fro Friday.

Mrs E45 - I had a dye scan/xray at my local hospital its called a hysterosalpingogram (probably spelt totally incorrectly). I was fully awake when i had mine done, they pass a small tube through your cervix and inject dye then take some xrays to check that tubes have no blockages and are ok. it was a little uncomfy but only like a period pain cramping.
Hope that helps Mrs E45

Hows things Laura??

xx

Just a quick msg girls,looks like it's all over for us again,started spotting early this morning when I got up to go to the toilet. Totally devastated,have cried for hours,still crying. Can't believe it's another fail. Not sure where we go from here or how I'm going to cope. I know there is no point ringing them at liverpool because they will just tell me to test Friday morning and then ring back with the result. Xxx

Del-r u sure its not implantation spotting luv? im soooo sorry uve been upset hun! but just wait and see, dnt rule it out just yet hunny!! sending u a big :hugs: xxx

Hi All

Not posted on her for a while with one thing and another,

Del - lets hope its not AF fingers crossed for you fro Friday.

Mrs E45 - I had a dye scan/xray at my local hospital its called a hysterosalpingogram (probably spelt totally incorrectly). I was fully awake when i had mine done, they pass a small tube through your cervix and inject dye then take some xrays to check that tubes have no blockages and are ok. it was a little uncomfy but only like a period pain cramping.
Hope that helps Mrs E45

Hows things Laura??

xx

hiya hun im ok thanx, hows u? xxx

Hi ladies

Bit about me. I'm 36 next month, hubby 39. Been trying for 15 mths without success. I have added complication of underactive thyroid but all my levels are good for past 9mths so great news. We've been referred to LWH Dr Kingsland too - I've now had two sets of blood and ultra sound plus other half had 2 SA plus he had ultrasound! Went yesterday and all tests clear for both of us. Next is scan with dye or something but I'm confuses cos nurse said I would be asleep but consultant yesterday said I would be awake? Anyone know??

Also been told I need to get my bmi down from 32 to under 30 by time I go back. So looked online to see how much that was and on my height it's 28kilos which is 2 stone in around a month!!!! Told me to basically have no carbs for 6 days on 7th eat some carbs and repeat - now I know that's not healthy but I'm not really sure what to do cos that's what they said. Anyone else had this experience??

I've been so upset today just crying on an off cos he's managed to knock my confidence and make me feel fat and ugly in one go!

hiya and welcome hun! i know the weight loss is tough hun but believe me low carb does work i lost 3 stone to get my bmi to below 30!its now 27!!!
i had the dye scan hun it was called a hycosy at liverpool womans, i was awake and was just told to take paracetamol half hour b4 i went for it as its a lil uncomfortable but not to bad! i had one of my tubes blocked but the dye unblocked it which was good! and they found i had small ovarian cysts! hope this helps hun xxx
:thumbup:

hay girl's i am also under Liverpool women's and am under Mr kings land have lost 2 stone and wayay at last drugs getting delivered 2 moz cant wait im only 24 so fingers crossed for me SS dp is only 25 x

my story x

2 years of clomid and :growlmad: and nothing all::bfn:
then had to losse wight and lost to stone :thumbup:
then found out hubby had an avarage but not good :spermy: so might have to have icis
so now waiting for drus and hope to get a :bfp: fingers crossed x

Hi ladies

hiya and welcome hun! i know the weight loss is tough hun but believe me low carb does work i lost 3 stone to get my bmi to below 30!its now 27!!!
i had the dye scan hun it was called a hycosy at liverpool womans, i was awake and was just told to take paracetamol half hour b4 i went for it as its a lil uncomfortable but not to bad! i had one of my tubes blocked but the dye unblocked it which was good! and they found i had small ovarian cysts! hope this helps hun xxx
:thumbup:

i had that hun that hycosy i fainted lol but hay ho hope everything goise well for you xx

Hi ladies, welcome to the new ladies

MrsE75 I also had the hycosy at my local hospital before I was refered to LWH, like Laura I was told to take paracetomol before I went and it wasn't too painful just a bit of cramping but that only lasted about a minute.

Kazzaallen123 whoop on the delivery of the drugs fx for you.

Del try not to stress yourself out with worry, just relax and take it easy. I know it is easier said than done but just put your feet up and relax.

Laura glad things are getting better a little better now.

Hi girls,thank u for your msgs of support. Hope ur all well. Welcome to the new ladies and the best of luck to u on your ivf journey.
My spotting is now more of a light bleed,but very dark in colour,sorry for the tmi! Totally gutted girls. I'm wondering if we will ever get our bundle of joy. How do we move on from 3 fails?? xx

Hi Ladies

I have been following this site to give me support for some time but not posted until now. I am in the middle of ICSI cycle at LWH - was feeling ok until this week and now am struggling a bit!

I am 39, no known issues but age obviously a factor! DH is 29 but very poor SA.

Egg collection was yesterday, 12 retrieved, 11 viable but only three have fertilised!! Transfer looks like Saturday - I am so worried now, it dosent seem a lot and we really wanted a five day and some frosties.

Trying to stay relaxed and positive - any similar success stories would be appreciated.

Lots of baby dust to you all xx

Helloo, hope you don't mind me joining in. I found this thread googling, been a member of this forum since about Jan. We just got my OH's sperm analysis results and he has 1% normal sperm morphology, massive shock :( we have been referred to LWH and will be seeing DR LJ, really have no idea what to expect? What are the next steps? Are there massive waiting lists? We have a child each OH's son is 9 though conceived when he was just 17 so I honestly don't know how they are going to treat us

hay Hun if you have a child each erm i don't want to put your doubts up sorry if i am but if you are going for ivf on the NHS i don't think they will except if you have children correct me if i im wrong Hun wrong Hun but that s what i read
anyway if you do get it or private they will give you an appointment then send your for tests and then you go to a info evening were they explain everything and then you will wait and go back to go over paperwork then if alls OK when af arrives they go from there gl Hun xx thinking about you xx

for thge girl who got the transfair sorry forgot ya name gl and hope you get a :bfp: very best of luck to you and all off you xx

and got all my drugs today was scray but all seems real now yay :happydance:xxx

Hi ladies,how's everyone doing?
Well I tested this morning as they wanted me to,another big fat negative! I knew there was no hope when the spotting started. 3 fails since last october is so hard to deal with. Devastated. Have phoned Liverpool this morning,they have suggested that we see the scientific director to discuss our treatment and next steps Xx

del- i am soooooo sorry hunny! :( hope ur ok!!!!!!! :( sending u tonnes of hugs!! xxx

hello and welcome to all the new ladies!!!!! xxx

hope everyone has a nice wkend! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back