IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Del - I'm so sorry for your bad news. Not a lot anyone can say I guess, but really feel for you.

Welcome to the new ladies!

I start DR on Tuesday - yikes! Will I feel the hormones straight away?

xxx

Hi ladies.

Welcome to MrsE75, Kazza, Susie and Sarah and good luck with your cycles x

Laura- Scan pic is beautiful and huge congrats to you and your hubby x

Del- I am sorry hun. Try to give yourself time to come to terms with it all x

Hi to babies, babyplease, melbram, polly, Caz, jane and the rest of the HC gang.

I am still very devastated over the loss of my mum. It will be 2wks on monday since we lost her and i miss her more with each passing day. Funeral service was worded perfectly and i managed to read my poem which im glad about. Chapel was packed and only standing room at the back. Just love my mum so much and now i cant show her that love anymore which is heartbreaking so i pray that this IVF works and then i can feel the joy of my love for our child and hopefully it will take some of this terrible void and heartache away. We are still going ahead with starting this cycle so just waiting on AF now. She was due yesterday but i think with all the stress and sadness that il be a few days late. Still booked in for needles training on the 9th sep tho.

xxx

Hi africaqueen good to see your back. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling.

Sorry to hear about your mum Africaqueen FX you get a BFP in a few weeks = stay strong X

omg i only have 13 days till dr cannot wait
hopefully soonb we will be out buying a :crib::crib: cannot wait

baby dust to you all :rain: and lots and lots of :hug::hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girlies,

hope ur all ok!

Sarah- it was sooooo sad to see the news about ur mum hun!! hope ur ok, been thinking about u! soooo happy ur still goin ahead wiv ur cycle! im sure ur mum will send u a BFP! keep strong and smile hun! xxx

Del- im realy sorry hunny! hope ur ok, u will get ur BFP hunny! i just know u will!!! keep ur chin up hunny sending u a huge hug! (((( )))) xxx

polly- how u doin hunny? xxx

babydust- hows u hunny? xxx

Jane- good luck wiv DR and i wont lie u do get symptoms but they arent too bad just like bad pmt! hehe, hope this helps! xxx

Melbram- hows u? xxx

kazza- good luck wiv DR, that will fly by! xxx

sorry if i missed anyone hope ur ok!! xxx

hello and welcome all u new girlies!!! welcome to one of the best places to share all ur ups and downs, full of lovely girlies to offer support! :D xxx

well ladies AF arrived today :happydance: fx LWH have space for me to start this month. i really could do without another delay.

Thanks for msgs girls.

Babydust- Fingers crossed you can start this cycle hun. I see no reason why not and my AF is due anyday now so we would be cycle buddies. I was due 2 days ago but with all the stress and sadness my body has been under she is running late x

Hello to everyone else xxx

Babydust- Fingers crossed you can start this cycle hun. I see no reason why not and my AF is due anyday now so we would be cycle buddies. I was due 2 days ago but with all the stress and sadness my body has been under she is running late x

Hello to everyone else xxx

I really hope I can start this month too, you never know I may see you on the 9th. :happydance:

Hi girls,hope everyone is ok xx
I'm not doing to well at the mo,finding the last fail hard to deal with,I'm very emotional and tired. Been away with oh for the weekend,we just needed a break. Thank u all for the kind msgs of support.

Africa,lovely to see u back hun,been thinking abou. Best of luck with the treatment,hope ur dream comes true hun .Xx

Laura,hope u and babs are doing well xx

good luck all of u who are soon starting treatment. I will still pop in and see how u are all doing xx

Bad news.... They can't take me on this month, I have to wait another month :cry: they have booked me in for drugs training on 27th sept. I just want to cry, I am so sick of waiting

Ah babydust I am sorry that you have been further delayed but a mth will fly by
And then you will be starting. Don't get sad just start preparing for next mth and a poss pregnancy xxx

I was very upset this morning but I'm ok now, iv decided I'm going to concentrate on my weight loss. Iv managed to loose a stone during Ramadan by eating health and sensibly. If I can keep that up I will be able to bring my bmi down to 25 by the time I start. DH has promised to convert my outhouse into a gym in the next few weeks so I'll be out there working hard

Hope your ok, any sign of AF?

Glad to hear you are feeling positive.
Af arrived today so having mock transfer sometime next wk and have drug/needles training on 9th sep.
Af was few days late so dr starts in 22 days. Need to update my ticker.
I am not doing too well as feeling very low as miss my mum so much but
Trying my best to keep well for this cycle. I don't feel as worked up as I did
As iv realised we have little control over major life events so I will pray it works and my mum watches over us
But aside from that we are either blessed or not xxx

hi girlies!

hope ur all good!
had my first appointment with the midwife at my docs today! she was lovely! going for my 10 week scan on friday at lwh! woop cant wait! xxx

wishing all u girlies lots of luck and babydust wiv all ur upcoming cycles!!!!!!! hoping u all get BFP++++++++++ xxx

Laura- glad all going well for you and good luck for next scan x

Hi to everyone else and hope all doing ok.

I only manage to get on now and again lately due to the idiot construction firm next door cutting the wires to phone line and internet connection so intill BT resolve the issue i have to wait for dh to get home with dongle or use my blackberry which takes forever to load pages.

xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

We had our pie today and thankfully we dont need to have the sa and hormone bloods done again just need the viral blood tests then wait for our appointment.

So excited, feels like we are getting closer and closer to our dream.

Lots of :dust: to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->