Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Hey girls.

I got my BFP this morning on 7dp5dt after our first IVF.

I'm still in shock and not sure what to do? I can't call clinic till Friday which is OTD and I was in hospital with OHSS from wed to yesterday.

Should I contact my GP?

I feel awful today which I'm guessing is just pregnancy symptoms?

I feel lost. Hope you don't mind me joining?

xxx

Hi and welcome :) congratulations on your bfp!
I never got ohss so was lucky. Maybe you feeling sick is just a mix of hormones. I got morning sickness really bad up until 18 weeks but I was just unlucky!

Harley I love your picture :) xxx

Ok very quick one from me as waiting for dinner! I think I've just felt my first proper kick!!! I was lying down on sofa and I just suddenly felt a jolt in my stomach under the belly button - is that about right? Is that what I've felt???

sounds like a kick to me hun :D xx

Hey girls.

I got my BFP this morning on 7dp5dt after our first IVF.

I'm still in shock and not sure what to do? I can't call clinic till Friday which is OTD and I was in hospital with OHSS from wed to yesterday.

Should I contact my GP?

I feel awful today which I'm guessing is just pregnancy symptoms?

I feel lost. Hope you don't mind me joining?

xxx

Congratulations and welcome to the thread. Im in south wales near swansea where abouts are you? xx

Jaime - peanut was very active at 5am this morning for well over an hour. I know shes not as big as your little bundle but hard to sleep when I just love feeling her move lol if OH didnt have to work (got himself another temp job for just 3 weeks) I would of woke him up to have a feel as hes has only felt her twice as she always seem to stop as soon as he puts his hand on my belly lol she must be shy lol xx

Afm - well nothing much to report. Had a brilliant day with the boys on Saturday. The ex couldn't of noticed my bump as boys knew nothing about us expecting. It was so lovely to be able to tell them the way we wanted :D They are both excited to meet their little sister and OHs eldest whispered goodbye to her before he left. Youngest would like us to call her baby d (baby dinosaur lol) and eldest wants to call her princess :) not sure when we will see them again but looking forward to it :) things arent looking good for her so far :) her making false accusations could turn out for the better for us :)

I had nausea on my last 3 pregnancies so I'm guessing I will this one too.

Lost my appetite.

Wrighty in in Newport, had my treatment in Cardiff.

I had nausea on my last 3 pregnancies so I'm guessing I will this one too.

Lost my appetite.

Wrighty in in Newport, had my treatment in Cardiff.

my OH has just started 3 weeks of temp work in newport :)

4magpies! Congratulations hunni and welcome to the thread. You poor thing getting OHSS what was your drug dosage?

I had lots of nausea and sickness up until 14 weeks but every pregnancy is different, my mum had a horrible time with me but a very easy time with my brother! I see you've got PCOS and a damage tube (my tubes whilst intact are damaged at the ends) did I read right you've got a child already? Sorry if I'm mistaken! You'll have totell us your journey so far, as some of us have the advantage of knowing about the other ladies journeys beforehand! :)

Wrighty, Im so pleased you had a fab day with the boys, and they both sound adorable. With any luck this will put some pressure on her to let the boys see you both more often. You going through the legal action still? Or am I dreaming again?

I've had a tough busy day in work and am proper shattered. Early night for me I think! X x x

No I have no children. This is our first.

I have had 2 ectopics and an early MC.

I lost a tube in one ectopic then had ectopic in the one I have left which is damaged.

And yeah I also have PCOS.

xx

Hi 4magpies and welcome! Im new on here too, so its nice to start off at the same point. We've got a long way to go, so it will be nice to share our blessed journeys.

AFM....Ive got acey hips and my c-sec scar form DS is starting to hurt.....bizarre! I guess, things are starting to stretch! I showed really early with DS, and Ive heared many people say that you do show sooner with IVF bumps. Anyone agree with this. Im a little heavier this time round than last, so it will be nice to have a belly with good reason haha!

Gemz....get yourself to bed for lots of R&R

Janey...how are you going? My scan is 3rd Oct. I hope youre right that we have 2 this time!

Love to all xxxxx

I think it's more to do with the fact you have more bloat with Ivf. LOL!

xx

Wrighty, Im so pleased you had a fab day with the boys, and they both sound adorable. With any luck this will put some pressure on her to let the boys see you both more often. You going through the legal action still? Or am I dreaming again?

Yes still going through the court thats why cafcass are involed

Hey ladies hope your all ok.
Nothing much to report from me had a lazy few days. Guna carry on the rest of the week and then knock it on the head, don't want to get used to having the whole morning to slope about ha.
I started my antenatal classes yesterday which was informative, and I have the midwife today, gone to every 2 weeks now... Eeek!
Love to all xxx

hello

Jamie - enjoy the time while you have it :) xx

Nothing much to report here. Was sat watching my belly move last night as peanut was kicking me but OH missed it as he had fallen asleep on the sofa lol. 6 days until my 24 wk growth scan. Hope she is still growing as she should. She is definitely getting more active lol

Hope everyone else is doing well xxxx

I think my nesting is kicking in. I emptied and scrubbed the chip fryer!
I've been the midwife and I was not impressed at all. Sat there for 30-40 minutes as she was running behind so they were waiting for another midwife to come help. When I got seen (by the other one! ) the room was small an pokey. There was stuff all I've the bed, which she took off and said for me to hop on... Then when I got up I noticed there was cotton wool with blood on under me! I commented on it and she just said oh sorry ill get that moved now!
But I got to hear my little princesses heartbeat again and I'm measuring 35cm. And her head is fixed! It's all starting to happen now :) x

Oh Jamie, that is disgusting! How filthy?! Guess the only good thing was you heard bubbas heartbeat!

AFM......not great. Ended up in emergency ward at Womens hospital lastnight with rally strong pains in right side of uterus. No bleeding. Had an internal and HCG bloods taken. Got to have bloods repeated Fri am to see if levels have increased. Not in as much pain todau, just a really dull, constant ache in right side if uterus, hip and top of leg.
Im at my wits end. Just pray we dont have an eptopic. We had 2 embryo transfer, and because they were happy with my hcg level, Im wondering if just one bean had settled where is shouldnt have. Had to tell my boss today, as I work with children, so I needed to let her know incase something happened. She was very supportive, but I dint want to tell work until 13 weeks....there goes that! Im sooo tired. Wondering if I should take a couple of days off to rest. Oh the rollercoaster!x

Oh sugar :hugs: hope your feeling better soon
I did have a lot of pains after my bfp and still thought my af was going to show.
I would take a few days of if you don't feel up to it, after all it is classed as pregnancy related xx

I've been the midwife and I was not impressed at all. Sat there for 30-40 minutes as she was running behind so they were waiting for another midwife to come help. When I got seen (by the other one! ) the room was small an pokey. There was stuff all I've the bed, which she took off and said for me to hop on... Then when I got up I noticed there was cotton wool with blood on under me! I commented on it and she just said oh sorry ill get that moved now!
But I got to hear my little princesses heartbeat again and I'm measuring 35cm. And her head is fixed! It's all starting to happen now :) x

Tha is bad. Glad you got to hear your little princesses heartbeat :happydance: i wont hear peanuts again until 25 weeks as that will be when i next see my midwife as i have have consutant at 24 weeks

Think my nesting has started my house has been spotless for 2 weeks now thought it was a bit early for it though but im not complaining lol

Oh Jamie, that is disgusting! How filthy?! Guess the only good thing was you heard bubbas heartbeat!

AFM......not great. Ended up in emergency ward at Womens hospital lastnight with rally strong pains in right side of uterus. No bleeding. Had an internal and HCG bloods taken. Got to have bloods repeated Fri am to see if levels have increased. Not in as much pain todau, just a really dull, constant ache in right side if uterus, hip and top of leg.
Im at my wits end. Just pray we dont have an eptopic. We had 2 embryo transfer, and because they were happy with my hcg level, Im wondering if just one bean had settled where is shouldnt have. Had to tell my boss today, as I work with children, so I needed to let her know incase something happened. She was very supportive, but I dint want to tell work until 13 weeks....there goes that! Im sooo tired. Wondering if I should take a couple of days off to rest. Oh the rollercoaster!x

Sorry to hear you've not been to good. I agree with Jamie if you dont feel upto it take a few days off. I had aches and the odd pain after my BFP think its just things settling in. Hope everything turns out fine for you xxx

Tha is bad. Glad you got to hear your little princesses heartbeat :happydance: i wont hear peanuts again until 25 weeks as that will be when i next see my midwife as i have have consutant at 24 weeks

Think my nesting has started my house has been spotless for 2 weeks now thought it was a bit early for it though but im not complaining lol

Only 2 more weeks to wait for you. My midwife appointments are now 2 weeks apart.
My oh is made up I'm doing a bit, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to the house. Ill clean up after us obviously but hate doing all the big jobs!

Can any of you help me? I don't know how Edd is calculated. I was trying to work out backwards but kept getting different dates.the consultant at the women's gave us the 4th nov but my hospital gave us the 26/10.
I know there's not much difference but on the 27/10 ill be classed as 1 day overdue, but what if I'm not? Do u get me haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->