Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Update on the electric situation, British gas have said I have to prove it was them. Apparently a statement from my electrician is not enough, they've said anyone could have been up in the loft (true, but I'm allergic to wasps and there's a wasp nest up there so I haven't been up there, and hubby is useless at stuff like that and he'd probably fall thru the ceiling so I banned him!) hence nobody has been up there!

British gas don't believe me - gits! So I've got three choices, do nothing and pay for it myself, claim off household insurance or sue British gas in the small claims court. I've gone for pay it myself and sue British gas! My friend who's a lawyer said chances are they wouldnt defend it and ill get my money back.

In total it's going to cost me about 800 quid - not what I needed to hear really! The moral of my story I suppose is nothing is ever free in life!

In other fun news, I've got a day out in Liverpool with my two baby sisters! Wrighty I hope you make the most of this weather and enjoy time with the boys.

Love to all, will chat properly when I've got more news x x x

Hey ladies I'm on the couch today being lazy as.
Last night in bed my back was aching so much I had to get up. Lying on the couch seemed so much comfier.
Wrighty hope you have a lovely day with the boys.

Gem that is shit of British gas. Really hope you get it sorted £800 is a ridiculous amount of money!

Harley hope you have a great scan! I went to litherland for mine.
Can't wait to see a piccy xxx

Hi Ladies
Hope you dont mind me moving over here. Had a positive result last week after icsi. We had two embryo transfer, s waiting for a scan on 3rd Oct to see if we have one or two cooking?
We have a DS who is 5 yrs old. It took us 3 cycles of icsi to get him and we count our blessings every day. This is our first cycle since we had him, so feel very fortunate.
My egg collection date was Weds 28th Aug transfer date was 31st Aug. Am I 4 weeks, or 4wks 3 days pregnant?
I know its really early days, but its hard not to feel excited. Not going to tell Ds until our 7 week scan.
Hope you are all having lovely pregnancies, and I look forward to sharing our journeys together.
Sugar x

Hey sugar, congratulations once again :) I got pregnant on my first try of icsi also.
I'm not to sure about dates sorry the whole thing confused me. I had a 5dt.

How you feeling? Bet u can't wait for your scan!!
As for your ticker, if you just click on my top one it should take you to the website, I got mine of lilypie xx

Yey! Another lady going thru the joys of pregnacy!

Find one of the ladies tickers you like, click in it and you'll be able to copy it to your own.

When's your first scan hun?

https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/rhiannon_rachel/image_zps1bc9028f.jpg
https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/rhiannon_rachel/image_zpseb3c0b4d.jpg
https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/rhiannon_rachel/image_zps122b563e.jpg

Here are some pics from today. We went to before the stork in litherland too Jamie, they are trialling a new machine this week with HD live. I like these pics, but the baby spent most of the scan with his feet in his face so it was hard to get good pics.

This last pic mum said I need to get used to this face (with sound effects!)

https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/rhiannon_rachel/image_zps9041e87b.jpg

Hi ladies....very excited and very tired. Yes Jamie, dates confuse me to! Im classing myself as 4 weeks and 4 days....sounds better haha. Although I think my ticker says different! oh well!
This is a bizarre question, but I had two embryo transferred. My digital hpt says Im 1-2 weeks pregnant. If both embies had taken, would the test say 2-4 weeks? Just thought the level of hcg would be higher?
xx

Harley them pics are amazing! Is that of the new machine? The last one actually made me laugh out loud haha.

Sugar I took a clear blue digital test at 4am in the morning and got a positive 1-2
Then the same morning around 11 o'clock I took another and it said positive 2-4.
I wouldn't fret about the hcg level ATM, either way your pregnant :happydance: xx

Thanks....i know, you start to worry about everything now dont you? Every ache, and twinge. Dont remember feeling so nervous with DS. Did you have one or two et?
x

Harley them pics are amazing! Is that of the new machine? The last one actually made me laugh out loud

Yep, I saw they were going to have the machine for this week. It's why we waited till 28 weeks, I think if it wasn't for that I would have gone a few weeks ago! X

Hey fav pregnant ladies... Thanks for all your messages. We are overwhelmed, overjoyed & over worried!

Thanks for the message Gemz was just waiting for the news to sink in, now I'm ready to be on this thread! Excited to be able to ask you questions & get involved even though I was stalking anyway x

Nice to see you on here Sugar, my scan is the 9th October so I'll be nearing 8 weeks. Thought was I was getting rid of these hurdles! Got a feeling you're getting 2 this time round! :) x

Ladies I'm so happy to finally finish the pessaries, starting to feel normal again. Still don't have any symptoms apart from feeling like AF is coming... Hoping it stays that way. T
When I called the hewitt centre on Friday they said it was up to me to contact the doctor now or after 7 week scan. What did u ladies do? Sugar what are u doing?

Harley those photos are amazing... Started welling up when I saw it.... Stunning xxx

Jamie not long to go... Are u ready? X

Gemz write to BG CEO I did 5 years ago when they were messing me around... Week later phone call from his office apologetic with a big fat cheque winging its way to me xxx

Off out to a party with my bestest friends going to try & keep the news quiet... But they'll know something's wrong when I don't have a vodka in my hand! Have a great evening ladies xxxx

Hi Sugar and Janey :flower: Welcome to the thread :flower: So excited to see you getting your bfp's :baby: I found the first few weeks just as bad as the 2ww, so ask away with any worries, I had them all!! I had 2 embies but back, but only one baby :baby:

Harley how gorgeous are your pics?? Love them. I never had a 3d scan as I was team yellow and worried I would be able to tell if it was boy or girl :wacko:

Hope everyone else is ok. My lo has just gone to sleep, he's had the snuffles all day bless him. DH has gone for a takeaway and then it's feet up and X factor!
Have a good night everyone xxxx

Hi girls.

Well I'm offically exhausted! One stroppy teenager, one 4 year old having a sulk when she can't get her own way makes me rather tired and wanting to reach for the wine! Don't worry as tempted as I may be, I haven't sunk to that just yet!

Harley, those pictures are fantastic! He looks so handsome already! The last one made me snigger, you'll have to compare when he's here! Have you guys thought of any names for him yet? Hubby and I are defiantly going to do the private 3D scan too. I've been com paring the women's and before the stalk but can't make my mind up yet. Thankfully both do weekend appointments. Said to hubby ill try and last 8 weeks from my 20 week scan next Monday!

Sugar Im pretty sure that the clear blue digital give 1-2 weeks pregnant, 2-3 weeks pregnant and 3+ weeks pregnant. I was so excited when I got the 1-2 weeks pregnant, tht the following week I'd bought some more (despite hospital testing me and confirming it) so I could see 2-3 weeks pregnant then 3+ weeks pregnant. I missed 2-3 and just went straight to 3+! Like Jamie said thou either eay your pregnant! :) I also think given what we've all gone through so far its only natural to worry at every twinge etc. I still do!

Janey - yey for your bfp! Glad my message reached you ok. I'm so pleased for you. It's lovely seeing people progress from IVF to pregnancies to babies (susie!) I love hearing about everyone's journeys. We've all come so far together that its brilliant we can continue to share our journey together too. Can't wait to see everyone progress too. Whilst I didn't fall pregnant on my IVF cycle I found out really early, at about 4 weeks 3 days because I'd just had my lap and this was my first cycle. Where are you based? In Liverpool (where my GP is) I phoned up once I had the hospital confirm it at my follow up and I ended up speaking to the women's anyway as the community midwife who does your booking in are all attached to the women's. might as well phone your GP and let them know (presume they know you've been through IVF) as your booking in appointment is for 8 weeks anyway and you need to attend that for your 12 week scan. Thanks for the idea, CEOs details are bound to be onthe website somewhere.

Jamie did you enjoy your sofa day?

Susie, awww domestic Felicity! Can't wait until that's me too! I'm nearly half way there now!

Right I'm off to bed, and if baby or cat wakes me up before 8 tomorrow they'll be hell to pay - really want a lie in after being woken up at 6:35 this morning!

Night all x x x x

Ok very quick one from me as waiting for dinner! I think I've just felt my first proper kick!!! I was lying down on sofa and I just suddenly felt a jolt in my stomach under the belly button - is that about right? Is that what I've felt???

Hey ladies :)
Hope your all ok I've had a lazy weekend this weekend, haven't been sleeping well as my little missy has been rolling around in the night, getting under my ribs and at times I feel like she is literally trying to kick her way out of my well u know haha.
Janey I rang my doctors surgery up when I got my bfp as I don't live in Liverpool so had to get transferred to my hospital in ormskirk. Hope you had a good night, and didn't raise too many eyebrows xx
Susie hope your lo is feeling better today x

Gem that was probably a kick :) yayyy xxx

Hey girls.

I got my BFP this morning on 7dp5dt after our first IVF.

I'm still in shock and not sure what to do? I can't call clinic till Friday which is OTD and I was in hospital with OHSS from wed to yesterday.

Should I contact my GP?

I feel awful today which I'm guessing is just pregnancy symptoms?

I feel lost. Hope you don't mind me joining?

xxx

Hi and welcome to the thread :). I tried ringing my clinic before otd and they told me to wait until otd. On otd they booked me for an early scan at 7 weeks and said to wait to book in until then. After the scan I phoned the hospital and they gave me a booking in appointment at 10 weeks (we have an early access maternity service here so u don't go through gp). Hope my ramblings help! X

Oh yes thank you.

I wasn't going to ring them till Friday anyway. Guess I best just take it easy.

Where abouts are you? I'm in Wales.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"