Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Ah yay glad scan went fine. I had my first midwife appointment to hear baby's heart beat on my birthday, that wa my best present :) x

Gems - Glad your scan went well. Happy birthday xx

Jamie - I know what we are having. Im team :pink: when I had scan she looked like a girl (nothing between the legs) lady doing the scan said she thought she was a girl but she also said dont go buying loads of pink :/ opppps lol will be asking them to check again tomorrow just to make sure as we do have lots of pink now lol only clothes anything big we got gender neutral as we hadnt had 20 wk scan when we got them :)

well 19 hours to go until my scan and i can't wait to see peanut again. Shes getting so active and Im able to see a lot more of her kicks from the outside :) belly is getting bigger so she is definitley growing just hope shes growing at the rate she should. She was measuring on average 4 days ahead last time and hope she is at the size she should be or ahead again :)

Gemz fab news on your scan, can't wait to see pics :baby: Yay for team yellow, I was so tempted to find out but that moment after I had given birth was so exciting to find out what I'd had. The downside is that the neutral clothes are not as good as the pink/blue stuff xxx

Wrighy loads of luck for tomo. All the extra movement sounds like a really good sign. Will be thinking of you xxx

Hi to everyone else :flower: xx

Thanks guys! Susiesue I said to hubby that I'm buying a baby girl and baby boy outfit for hospital! He thought I was mad! :)

Wrighty keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow I'm sure everything will be ok! Still out with mum at moment, dad said he's got a suprise for me when I get home so all excited! Plus I'm also pleased to report that my lights are now working!! Woops rather loudly! :)

Congrats on a great scan Gemz... & happy birthday sounds like you've been spoilt rotten... Love it!!!! X

Good luck with your scan Wrighty... Fingers crossed for you. Xxx

Hi Jamie, Sugar & Susie hope you're all well. X

Nothing to report from me, don't feel pregnant at all apart tender boobs & I've had sudden pains down there on & off like when I sneeze or stretch... Hoping its just things settling after ivf & embryo getting comfy. Still can't get my head around it just focusing on getting to the scan so I know it's ok. I've also booked in a midwife appointment which is very surreal!!! Talk about wishing my life away xxxx

Hi Janey.....glad you are doing well. Im the same, no major obvious signs of pg, just sore boobs, and a little ms today. tiredness too! Had a little scare last week re eptopic, but thankfully my hcg levels had doubled over 48 hours, and the pain I was having eased off, so I will just have to wait for scan on 3rd Oct to see if Ive got one or two babies on board.
What date did you say your scan was.

Gemz great news re scan. Hope youre feeling better now too?

Love to everyone xxx

Hey Sugar, Oh I bet that was scary last week... Glad you're feeling better. I keep thinking do I feel sick and then talk myself out of it... I've had been a little more sleepy, But don't know what I'm meant to feel so trying to forget about it for now.... Although did another test this morning just in case! Lol my scan is 9th October so think I'll/ we'll be 8 weeks!
Exciting x

Hi Janey and Sugar :flower: Had been wondering how you were both getting on.
I'd say its still early days for symptoms, I felt fine initially, just slightly sore boobs. Nausea and tiredness didn't start till about 7 weeks. I was never actually sick, I just felt like I was on a boat all the time :wacko:
Sugar sorry you had a scare but sounds like all ok with your hcg so that's a great sign. The wait for the first scan seems so long, but the weeks will soon start to fly. Can't wait to see your scan pics xx

Janey / sugar, I echo what susie has said. Still very early!

Wrighty good luck for today's scan. Catch up with all later.

Sorry for falling asleep last night, didn't get round to posting pictures, I've got lovely ones which are becoming my fave! He /she was a little wriggler who didn't want to stay still so gave the poor woman a hard time. When she due in with the ultrasound bit, baby wasnt amused and punched me! It was really strange seeing it on the tv and feeling it at the same time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
And this one! I'm claiming the nose and big feet! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Glad your all well :)
Just a quick nosey I have to get ready for antenatal class.

Gem they are great pictures, the 4d ones I had made me cry, x

Hi ladies

Sugar -Glad you're feeling better and glad your numbers are doubling as they should :) Good luck with your scan next week x

Janey - I didnt feel pregnant for the first few weeks it was only when morning sickness hit at 9 week that it started to feel real xx

Gems - Cute pics hun xx

Jamie, susie, harley and 4magpies how are you all?

AFM - Thanks for all the good wishes ladies :) Well scan went great peanut is still measuring 3 days ahead of what she should which is great. Her heart is fine and they didnt pick anything up that would be worrying. She is still breech but they are not worring about that yet as she still has plenty of time to move into position. They are still keeping an eye on her and next scan will be 22nd October :)

Here is peanut 24 weeks 4 days not the best pic but its the only one i had and im so glad they gave me one as they dont have too :)

Attachments

• 1236232_10151904257603529_1175655773_n.jpg
    1236232_10151904257603529_1175655773_n.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys,

I've been dipping into this forum for a while as the other one i was on there seemed to be so many losses that i felt awful when things going OK for me and i felt bad saying it.

I'm now 20w2d gone. Wow how quickly it has flown by. We were sucessful on the 1st ICSI process we had one egg (blastocyst day 5) and have 3 frozen embroys waiting for us. It was a very easy process, apart from the last gonal f injection where the pen didn't work and we struggled to make it work (so we were thinking we'd have to somehow rush to the hospital to get a replacement, at 9pm but hubbys brute force made it work)

I have had no symptoms what so ever - bit of heartburn, but after glugging a bottle of gaviscon it hasn't returned. Boobs mega sore during the 1st couple of months but they wore off. No MS at all. To the point where i felt cheated that i've had nothing at all to prove i was pregnant.

This Saturday i started feeling kicks. (can only describe them as pulsating twinge beneath navel area. Last night it was really active so i pressed down on my bikini line area and wow what a kick i felt. I was well chuffed (still think that it's dropped out and i haven't realised, or that i'm not actually pregnant) so feel a lot happier about the 20 week scan on Friday, knowing it is moving around nicely.

We are going to stay team yellow (unless it is that obvious on the scan that we can't avoid it) after all i have gone through it'll be nice to have a surprise. Although i'm sure we are having a boy - not particular reason just a feeling i have.

Hi guys,

I've been dipping into this forum for a while as the other one i was on there seemed to be so many losses that i felt awful when things going OK for me and i felt bad saying it.

I'm now 20w2d gone. Wow how quickly it has flown by. We were sucessful on the 1st ICSI process we had one egg (blastocyst day 5) and have 3 frozen embroys waiting for us. It was a very easy process, apart from the last gonal f injection where the pen didn't work and we struggled to make it work (so we were thinking we'd have to somehow rush to the hospital to get a replacement, at 9pm but hubbys brute force made it work)

I have had no symptoms what so ever - bit of heartburn, but after glugging a bottle of gaviscon it hasn't returned. Boobs mega sore during the 1st couple of months but they wore off. No MS at all. To the point where i felt cheated that i've had nothing at all to prove i was pregnant.

This Saturday i started feeling kicks. (can only describe them as pulsating twinge beneath navel area. Last night it was really active so i pressed down on my bikini line area and wow what a kick i felt. I was well chuffed (still think that it's dropped out and i haven't realised, or that i'm not actually pregnant) so feel a lot happier about the 20 week scan on Friday, knowing it is moving around nicely.

We are going to stay team yellow (unless it is that obvious on the scan that we can't avoid it) after all i have gone through it'll be nice to have a surprise. Although i'm sure we are having a boy - not particular reason just a feeling i have.

Welcome to the thread and congratulation. Hope your scan goes well on Friday :) xx

Pcsoph congratulations hun! IVF is such an emotional journey and our really lucky to get your bfp on your first attempt! There's a few ladies who have been as lucky on this thread too!

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, and its amazing! I forgot to say the other day but my baby wasnt too impressed with the lady doing our scan as she was digging in with the ultrasound machine bit. In the end he/she punched my stomach (cheeky monkey!) it was so weird feeling it and seeing it on the screen at the same time!

Wrighty I've seen your other post and that's such an amazing gift! I'm really pleased that your scan went well today, your photo album is going to be full before your little girl gets here! :)

My next scan is 22nd October too! How random! Spoke to the consultant midwife over the phone, and they've said provided my blood pressure remains steady (its still a bit low but it had much errartic movements) they'll release me back to the general midwives which means ill be able to use the birthing pool - which I quite fancy at the moment! Woops rather loudly

Hope everyone is doing well x x x

20w scan all perfect. Baby head down back to my stomach hand/arm over head so made for scanning hard.
But we decided we would not find out the sex. So no regrets yes I'm intrigued but happy with our decision !!!!
Will make the birth I hope easier knowing we have a surprise at the end!!!

Ah yay glad everything went well with your scan soph.

Been a bit quiet over the last week have nothing to report, other than tidying and pottering about my life is boring.
I've gotten to the pretty uncomfortable stage of pregnancy now god help me in a couple more weeks ha.
Me and my oh are going up to the Manchester baby and toddler event today to have a nosey so that should be fun!
Hope you all have a good weekend :) x

Ps Jamie there's been an accident on m62 so there's a 30 min delay

Ah gemz wish I seen that haha. We got stuck in it, the van was so damaged I hope everyone came out ok.
Pointless us going really as we have everything but it was nice to be about, we went costco and stocked up, then to the pub for lunch :) x
Did u get anything nice? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->