Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Ahh Harley you going to put your pic on? I'm so jealous even though I had a 28week one!

Thanks for hoping I get better soon, but I'm ok, did I say there was something wrong!? Haha x

I feel much better, thanks guys :) x

Gems - you copy cat, get your own nasty pregnancy illness lol! ;) x

Wrighty - are you going to post ur scan pics? I've got a 3d scan on sat, can't wait to see what he looks like :)

Jamie - hope ur feeling better soon x

I will if i get any :) Im not expecting any with it being a scan for them to check peanuts growth and checking for any marker x

Ha, ha that's so funny lol, I read Gems's status about feeling I'll and thought it was u Jamie, even though I read that gems had a uti. Defo baby brain lol! X

Haha! Harley your welcome to it back! ;)

Thinking of having day off work as still feel awful, gonna play it by ear x xx

Hahaha. Harley i started a conversation yesterday, and then sort of stopped and thought, what is my point here. It wrecked my head all day because if brought it up to make a point ha.

Gem take the day of, have a couch day!! X

Well I've take the stay off option. Went back to docs as had a rough night, blood Pressure is lowish and she reckons I've had gastroenteritis hence why I've been sick and struggled to go the loo! Lots of fluid, and do a blood test later today just to rule anything else out!

Our much sought after little one is determined at the moment to cause as much trouble as possible!! I jokingly text hubby before and told him god help us when he/she is here! Reckon I've got a right little trouble causer on my hands! :)

How's everyone else doing?

nothing much to report with me funny how peanut has crazy days with lots of movements and then days where i dont feel her as much.

Well OH finally gets to see his boys for the first time in 7 weeks this Saturday thanks to cafcass. Granted only for the day as the ex wont allow more as suddenly she has all these concerns (no concerns brought up when talking to cafcass on the 19th of auguat or 3rd of september just at the face to face meeting on the 6th september) which have never been brought up by her or her solicotor in the last 4 years of going through court but yet still allow contact ever staruday even with the concerns which i find very strange. Not the full weekend the boys and us are used to but so looking forward to seeing them and showing them the scan pics of their little sister :) As she has concerns about the house cafcass are doing a home visit while the boys will be here on saturday so that will be one thing out of the way as although we are still in process of finishing the house off it is in no way unsuitable or unsafe. amazing she comes up with these things seems as she hasnt been in or near the house in 4 years but yet was happy to go with the court order until now for us to have them every other weekend fri-sun plus extra in holidays

right could go on for hours about that but wont lol I dont understand how some women can do that and im shocked that statistics say 40% of single mother actually admit to refusing contact to dads something the legal system seems to help them do.

looking forward to seeing my 2 favorite boys on saturday :happydance::happydance:

Ah gem just getting the lot aren't you!
I feel like anything pregnancy related you can get I've got!
Take as much time of work as you need to get better!

Wrighty good news about getting to see your Ohs boys! It sucks the terms etc their mum seems like such a witch! She won't get away with it forever xxxx

Girls quick question before tea pops out the oven, when did you (if you did) start wearing a maternity bra? I normally have underwire ones as I'm quite big chested (34DD) but there starting to be a bit tight and uncomfortable, and in my day of rest and relaxation I've read your not supposed to wear underwire bras! Argh stress. Will respond properly in a bit!

Girls quick question before tea pops out the oven, when did you (if you did) start wearing a maternity bra? I normally have underwire ones as I'm quite big chested (34DD) but there starting to be a bit tight and uncomfortable, and in my day of rest and relaxation I've read your not supposed to wear underwire bras! Argh stress. Will respond properly in a bit!

Im still wearing normal underwired bras just in a bigger size. im a 36F now started off as a 36DD before i got pregnant. i felt like i got little to no support from a maternity bra so will be holding out on wearing any for as long as possible but that just me :) if i was smaller i wouldnt mind so much and would probably be in a maternity bra by now but i need support and lots of it lol x

Oh I feel better now! Haha, I read stuff and panic. Funny I was winding hubby up about secondary schools! Hubby told me to calm down, see this is why I'm not allowed to have Internet whilst lying on sofa, ends in trouble!

Wrighty really glad that your getting to see the boys. She should like a right cow! Does she know your expecting?

Jamie, yey its your last day tomorrow! Woop enjoy it hun.

Harley how you doing ow? Fully over your nasty uti? Do you want mine?lol

Hi to everyone else hope your doing well x x x

Oh I feel better now! Haha, I read stuff and panic. Funny I was winding hubby up about secondary schools! Hubby told me to calm down, see this is why I'm not allowed to have Internet whilst lying on sofa, ends in trouble!

Wrighty really glad that your getting to see the boys. She should like a right cow! Does she know your expecting?

Jamie, yey its your last day tomorrow! Woop enjoy it hun.

Harley how you doing ow? Fully over your nasty uti? Do you want mine?lol

Hi to everyone else hope your doing well x x x

not sure if she knows but seen her in town today (not sure what the hell shes doing here) so think she might know now but did have a big baggy jumper on so not sure if you could really tell or if she would think i was just fat lol. hope she doesnt as we want to tell the boys and if she does well she will just use it as an excuse as to why we havent seen the boys she wouldnt admit to them its because she stopped contact she would probably say something like 'oh you dad doesnt care about you no more he has another baby on the way' really wouldnt shock me if she did

Jamie woop! Did you get spoilt?

Wrighty, what a cow I've never heard of someone being so nasty! Fingers crossed that you have a lovely weekend with them and get to spoil them and tell them in your own way

Afm well turns out my home DIY electrics with me and my dad wasnt the problem.... Pardon my language but it turns out to be bloody British Gas! Had loft insulated last December, stupid idiots have stood on the main transformer box up there and damaged it! Gonna cost me about 350 quid to get it fixed. So much for 'free' insulation! Tossers!

Hope everyone is doing well!

She got loads more presents /gift cards.
Spoilt little lady.
Gem if they broke it can't they fix it? X

I've just come back from my glucose tolerance test, no sign of gestational diabetes, woohoo! Don't have to cut out chocolate yay!

I've got my 4d scan tomorrow so am very excited. Had a big week in work, had to give a talk in front of the consultants and present at a big meeting with all the profs, so am looking forward to the scan as a well deserved treat :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend x

Jamie, that's lovely, I work with90% men so I doubt ill get the same :(

Harley, can't wait to here all about your 4d scan. Hubby and I are going to book one as he can't come to our 20 week one. Where are you going for it... You'll have to post pics too!

My uti appears to have calmed down, just in time for my twin terror sisters to come over. They've been in this evening with my dad and already my poor cat has taken to hiding in my bed! Bless.

Night all - I'm dead on my feet tonight so sorry for lack of personals gem x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->