Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

I bought several bottles of non alcoholic wine, which I obviously didn't go for, but its nice being home with a glass of wine now!

Didn't buy that much to be honest, got a few bras for me, a couple of those nipple bottles and a thermometer. Wanted to have a play with prams which was the whole point of us going. I think we've decided on one now - silver cross waferer which seems nice and practical although still not sure! What pram did you end up getting out of curiosity?

It was on the news before, everyone was ok from the accident - looked awful though!

Oh good, the white van that had gone through the barrier looked to damaged for the driver to be ok.

I have the silvercross wayfarer and I love it!!!
I'm going to attempt breat feeding but bought all the tomee tipee closer to nature range.

Here's my pram :)
I got the pink but the matching car seat is just plain black.
image.jpg

OMG that's the pram I'm thinking off! We're going the purple though as I'm obsessed with purple! Love the fact that you can get all bits for it. It was on offer in the show with the cot, push chair and the car seat for 670 quid. Nearly bought it but some how resisted!

I think I only got those nipple bottle tops to freak hubby out, he just kept looking at them and freaking out lol!

Gem I'm sure I only paid that at mothercare?
390.00 for chassis/carrycot/buggy/raincover
100.00 for colour pack
130.00 for car seat/adapters
40.00 for nappy bag
I never got isofix base though was that included in the price? X

Ooooh will have to look there then! I didn't want to make a rash decision and buy one so held off! Cheeky what they do to get a sale isn't it!

Just had a quick look on mothercare website, it was 495.00 with colour pack.
130.00 for car seat and 40.00 for changing bag.
I got the car seat adapters with the pram. But didn't buy the isofix base which was around 120.00 and the pram or buggy liner was 25.00ish and I didn't see the point in it x

Hi girls, hope everyone is well and enjoying the lovely weather.

Jamie wow you are getting so close now, nearly fully baked!!! I would enjoy the boredom now, and enjoy just being able to do nothing, have hot cups of tea, read magazines etc, could be a while before you can do that again!!! :coffee: Your pram looks fab, I got a bugaboo really cheap from a friend so never went pram shopping, which is a shame really! X

Gemz glad you are ok and enjoyed the baby show. Are you going to order the pram? Do you need to get much else? x

Pcsoph welcome to the thread and congrats on your pregnancy xx

Wrighty your photos are beautiful, hope all ok with you x

Hi to everyone else :flower: xx

Afm just having a quiet weekend, might go out in the sunshine when lo wakes up. Will check in again soon xxx

Hid guys, sounds like we are all pretty chilled at the mo'. Hubby and I just got back from a Ireland, we went for the weekend to visit our friends and their gorgeous new baby boy. It has made me so excited! It was fab to see how they have become a family, they said they can't remember what it was like before he was here. It is so amazing how someone so small can enthrall a whole room full of adults!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :) x

Hi ladies hope you're all doing well....
Gemz/ Jamie is the baby show worth going to? OH was trying to persuade me to go but I said it was too early... Think there is one in Feb. are things cheaper?

Good luck for your scan on Thursday sugar.... Maybe 2 sugar beans in there? Xxx

Well I'm still having really sharp stabbing pains which are getting more frequent so OH & mother nagged me to call the HC to get some reassurance unfortunately they put the fear of God in me - I was fine, kept thinking I can wait until the 9th before I know what these pains are!- so called last week & spoke to nurse she said it was fine but wanted to check with the senior sister. Got the call back to say they wanted me in urgently for a scan :(
Didn't sleep much the night before & waited for nearly 2 hours for the scan in the waiting area, but so glad we did, we have 1 healthy baby in the right place with an amazing heartbeat... Doctors word were beautiful pregnancy... Picture perfectness, all 4.5mm of it!
Unbelievable... Hopeful it's continues that way!!! Pains are naughty ovaries still calming down after treatment :(

Lots of love to all you lovely ladies xxxx

Hi girls, sorry I've been AWOL! I've felt awful since Sunday, lots of vomiting and diahorrea (sorry for the tmi!) ate something that didn't agree with me and suffered for two days!

Sugar, good luck for your scan on Thursday! Sure everything will be fine!

Janey, I had an early scan at 6 weeks and I fell pregnant naturally. It turned out I had a cyst that ruptured - identical to what you've described. Totally harmless and very common although the pain scared the living bejesus outta me as I thought it could be ectopic or I was miscarrying.

As for the baby show, some of the stuff was cheaper but the big essentials there wasnt that much difference in cost. I've bought a few bits on eBay, kept an eye on the sales and stuff. To be honest, it just gave me ideas for stuff I could / should be thinking about.

The only things left for me to buy is pram, cot and clothes I think. I've been buying stuff in my everyday shop now such as baby lotion, wipes etc so I've got a nice supply of them and I don't notice the extra few quid on my weekly shop. I think that would be my top tip to everyone! :) I may get the pram, its between that one and another one so hubby and I are going to do another test drive of both of them and take it from there. Aim is to order pram and cot by middle of November.

Harley, I know I had that experience last week. A friend gave birth and everyone was popping round to see baby and just stare - amazing. My other friend is due today and still no sign of her little one. It's her second child and her first one came 4 weeks early, so she done nothing but moan that she never been so pregnant before. She's proper desperate to pop now! Bless

How's everyone doing? Love to all x x x x

Hey everyone, how are you all!
I had my driving test yesterday and failed! I sobbed all the way home!
I would of passed with flying colours except I touched the curb whilst reversing into a road! And from then I just knew!
Get my missy here then try again.

Susie all I'm doing is relaxing, can't walk to far I'm getting Braxton hicks quite a lot and my belly keeps going solid like a bowling ball. But I have booked in to have my hair eyebrows and nails done tomorrow :)
Good luck for tomorrow sugar x
Harley glad you had a good weekend away. Hope your well x
Janey so glad you got to go in for scan and reassurance! I loved our first scan. Hard to imagine that little dot on the screen is our baby! Doesn't seem like that long ago! X

Gemz glad your feeling better? U narrow it down to what made you ill?
I didn't think the base would be included but it's a bit silly advertising a "deal" when it's just as cheap in the shop. Although you may have to check mothercare may be out of stock on the website, I went into the shop and they reserve a set amount for baby plans. So you may get one there,
I was gutted when they didn't have my nursery furniture in stock but then said they had them on a baby plan so it's always best to check.

Afm just plodding. Well waddling along now counting the days! Getting a lot of sharp shoots pains in my area ha, it's amusing to other people watching me waddle then jump! My oh burst out laughing at me in the middle of asda when I had a shoots bum pain, they just sneak up on you!!
I have a midwife appointment at 2 so should really get sorted.

Love to all x

Jamie, I'm pretty sure it was the cupcake! My stomach has settled, although I'm still getting a mad rush to the loo a bit! :(

How did the midwife appointment go? Don't worry about driving - there's far too many idiots on the road anyway! X x

You got sick of a cupcake? Jeez what was in it ha.
I only wanted to drive as my oh works away so I had the freedom through the week, but at least I can get rid of some baby weight walking my tush round ha x

P.s midwife appointment went fine just the usual. Back again in 2 weeks at 38+4. Never got to see my midwife AGAIN and she never wrote measurements down so not sure how big my missy is this week, but I know she's growing, I'm huge ha x

Hello ladies

How is everyone?

Sorry havent posted in a while but not had much going on. Did see MW yesterday for 24 week appointment although i was actually 25+4 lol. Got to hear peanuts heartbeat which was nice and strong at 156bpm :) OH couldnt go with me but i recorded it for him to have a listen when he got home from work. fundus height is 26cm just over half way between the 50th and 90th centile so all good :)

Glad everything's ok wrighty :) I don't know all about the percentile stuff, I don't even actually know hoe much she measures at at the moment x

Jamie i dont really understand it either its just on the chart in my notes. i think 50 is average so that means peanut is bigger than average :) shes been measuring big since 20 week scan lol

I'm on my phone, so it's super quick! Wrighty I'll explain it later - I do stats for a living so Ill explain it lately

My jobs been advertised today - really shocked as I thought they'd consolidate the vacancies like they've done with the other mat leave and people who have left - feeling even more real now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->