Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

You can change it back. That's what I did. You can go to the user cp, then click on edit options, and at the very bottom is the skin option. i much prefer the old one to the new one :)

well I had my 28 week scan this morning. Scan went ok she is head down and she is still measuring big. Im on the highest side of normal for amniotic fluid. I seen the consultant (not my regular one as hes away) and he wants me to have the GTT tomorrow my last 2 urine samples have been fine no glucose in them but i have had 2 in the past that have had glucose so with the fact she is big (close to 97th centile) he just wants me to get it checked out to make sure everything is fine. not looking forward to fasting as im always hungry these days lol. Didnt get pic as sonographer couldnt get a profile pic as peanut was being awkward. Have an appointment booked again for 2 weeks time 5th Nov to see consultant again and should be due to have another growth scan on the 19th hopefully nice and early as i have ante-natel class in the afternoon

Ive just been looking up the measurents on https://www.baby2see.com/medical/charts.html and i know its all estimate but going by that HC - 282mm 32wks ish AC - 254mm 29+3ish FC - 57mm 29+5ish hmmmm yep she is big lol im only 28+4 lol

Awww wrighty I'm glad everything's gone well so far. I've got my 25 week appointment next week with the consultant and the normal community midwife. You've got a lovely big baby there, so fx you'll have a healthy weight, and everything will be fine. S far so good.

Jamie, how you getting on hun? 4 days to go! Woop!

Harvey, how's things with you?

Krakow was awesome, but I was so tired afterwards. Baby doesn't like ryanair - wouldn't stop kicking, lol! We've booked our 3D /4D scan for three weeks when I'll be 27 weeks 5 days. Super excited and I can't wait! The only downside to krakow was that I developed really and back pain. Turns out I may have sciatic, doctor wants to monitor it, and consider going to physio. :(

Not much else to report, all quiet really. Oh except my postman can't read! Sign said wet cement and he stood on it! Idiot, how he can deliver post is beyond me! Shopping tripped planned for Sunday, and hopefully my porch will be nearly finished on Saturday which means well have space for the pram! Woop! X x

Hello Ladies

Im 29 weeks today :) Found out yesterday i have Gestational Diabetes which is the reason peanut is so big :( and why i have lots of fluid :( have an appointment on Thursday to see diabetic consultant to get more info and pick up blood sugar monitor and diary but gonna have to go on low sugar high GI carb diet see if we can control it that way if not then i have to have either tablets or inject insulin. yesterday was just a bad day and i cried lots didnt help i was reading the risks and complications that could happen if i cant get it under control. Im also anemic so have to go on iron tablets aswell

Attachments

• Photo1538.jpg
    Photo1538.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
Oh wrighty, I'm really sorry to hear that! I'm anemic and am on iron tablets so don't worry too much about that. And diabetes runs in my family so it's nothing to worry about - usually goes once baby born.

Your bump is beautiful by the way! I shall take my tomorrow when I'm 25 weeks!

Jamie, any news yet on lo? Has she made an arrival yet?

Hi Harley hope your doing well big hugs to all x x

Hey ladies hope ur ok, I'm still here! With no sign what so ever of missy coming.

I am anaemic to and on iron tablets but have been taking them a few days then not, they have messed with my daily goings on to much haha. Plus I've just developed the start of piles :( the shame!!

I won't show you my bump it's not to pretty ATM. I thought I was lucky but at 38 weeks I stretched like crazy x

Gemz glad u had a good holiday hope ur back doesn't give you to much jib xx

Awwww Jamie, hopefully only a day or so to go! Yeah I hear you on the dreaded plies.I think the slight change to my diet in Poland caused murder, I have the too! :(manageable thou

On count down now can't wait for you.... Really excited!

Hello Ladies

Jamie - Hope your little lady decides to make and appearance soon xx

Sorry to her you both have piles - not something ive had trouble with yet.

Well Ive cut a lot of sugar from my diet just gotta work out the carb side of things. Not looking forward to Thursday but will be good to have all the info i need to get this diet properly sorted out.

Wrighty, pasta, brown rice, and whole meal bread is defiantly the things to hit!

As for my bump, here we go! :) getting big now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
Hey girls... Wow look at those beautiful bumps!!!
Jamie glad your still with us... Feels like the last few weeks have gone quickly but was shocked when I saw your ticker that you're princess will be with us any time... When she does decide to make her appearance I hope it all goes wonderfully xxx

WW hope you get the answers you need on Thurs. does anyone in your family have diabetes? I've been warned about it as it's in my family so midwife has already warned me that I'll probably get it. Hope you're not feeling as upset xxx

Oh Gemz... I need to get sorted with my diet & think you've given me the reason why! How's the back pain? Glad you enjoyed your trip. Where have you booked your scan?xxx

AFM only 9 more sleeps until 12 week scan, can't wait to see our baby again. Still no symptoms so feel like it's not real... Had my first mid wife appointment which was surreal, but since found out I now have a water infection so on antibiotics to sort it out. More worry that I'm causing damage but dr said more risk not taking them.... Is that it now worry forever?! Still pinching myself & feeling lucky.

Can I ask what you've done to prevent stretch marks? And when you started wearing maternity clothes? Thanks ladies... Feel a bit of a fraud at the minute but things are getting tight! Xxx

Janey quick message from me as our cat decided to wake me up and I can't move! :)

I switched to maternity pants at 12 weeks or so! I bought one of those maternity bands so I could carry on wearing my normal pants for longer!

I felt like that at the time - abut of a fraud but guess what... Your only going to get bigger!!!!

My scan is with 4d4u in allerton road Liverpool. Prices are the same with others, open Saturday and it's easy for me to get to!

Xxxx

Hey ladies just a quick one from me,
Was up at 2am with what felt like Braxton hicks just more extreme. My back was in agony too so I rang labour ward or whoever and they told me to take 2 paracetamol and have a bath,
Pains started to fade and I managed to fall back asleep. I still have no baby haha xx

Hey janey, bet u can't wait for your scan!!
How come you had an early midwife appointment,? I think my first one was 16 weeks? Then I got to hear the heart beat! :)
I started wearing maternity pants for work around 24 weeks, but at home I had the nice weather so was dresses/ floaty tops for me. So I'm no help really ha. Also with stretch marks I never got any until a few weeks ago, apparently it's genetic. If your family (mother) have them there's a high possibility you will get them regardless of precaution xx

Hi Ladies

Janey - No one in my family has diabetes. You cant prevent stetchmarks if you are prone to get them you will. Just moisterise twice a day thats what i do and so far so good but i am expecting to get them as i had lots during pubity and weight gain. I started wearing maternity trousers at 15 wks but would of worn them sooner if i had any lol. walked around with button undone from around 13 wks lol x

Jamie - I had my first midwife appointment at 8 weeks for the booking in appointment didnt you get one that early were they ask about you and OHs medical background and loads of other stuff and they give you lots of infomation booklets about tests, jabs, ante-natel clasees and lots more. they also did first lot of blood tests to check imunity for some things, checked you didnt have any STDs and checked blood group and iron and stuff. Hope your little girl makes an appearance soon x

Gemz - thanks hun already been out and brought wholemeal pasta. We always use brown/wholmeal or granary breads as we dont like white. I brought a natural muesli for breakfast which isnt too bad just need to get the portions right and will see what they say on thursday about everything else and i will be asking about wether they will induce me early because of her size x

Well think i have enough clothes for peanut now until shes around 9 months as a friend gave us a big box of 3-6 and 6-9 months :) do need to get a few little things but not much at all :) My friends OH decided to tell me i look ready to pop he looked a little shocked when i told him i still have 11 weeks to go lol. I do feel huge but then i have the GD to thank for that wonder if i would be smaller if i didnt have it guess i will never know.

Wondering how everyone is getting on with christmas prezzie shopping. we finished the boys weeks ago. We just have a few family gifts to get and then buy for each other. All i wanted was chocolate as not much i really need and now thats out the window not sure what i :/

Hope everyone else is ok :) xx

Hi lovely ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is well, loving all the bump pics, :baby: gorgeous!!

Wrighty sorry to hear about the GD but at least now they know you can be monitored to make sure you and bubs are ok. I think with GD they induce at 38 weeks so less time to wait to meet your princess xx

Jamie can't be long for you now, very exciting. Sounds like the braxtons could be everything getting ready. I went from no symptoms at all to labour coming on quite quick so it could really be anytime now. I was the same with the stretch marks, nothing at all and then they popped up right at the end. They've almost gone now tho. They look awful when you first have baby but do fade in time xx

Gemz glad you had a good time in krakow, would love to go there. Can't wait to see your 3D scan pics xx

Janey not long for you now till 12 week scan, eek! Are you staying at the women's? Like the others have said I think if you are going to get stretch marks there's not a lot you can do but I kept we'll moisturised and mine only came out at the very end. Good luck with your scan xx

Hi to everyone else xx

HI susie

yeah have read online they might induce early so she could be here by my birthday (31st December) which is a little exciting :) will see what they say when i see them on Thursday also have appoitment with my main consultant a week tomorrow so see what they say aswell. not enjoying all the hospital visits though think i may aswell live there lol

Jamie

I got all excited then!!! Hopefully babas on the way and will be hear soon! My friend recently gave birth to her second child and was 8 days overdue! She was super annoyed by the end and nearly threatened to do her own c-section! Thankfully baby heard her plea so any day now! Wishing you all the luck for labour and can't wait to see photos!!!

Susie it was my second time in krakow and I can't get over how much everything changed!!! It's a beautiful city and I went over the top in amber jewellery well it's not like I could buy lots of clothes! Plus it turned out to be quiet cheap - 210 for 3 nights for mum and me plus spends, and we ate in some fab restaurants

Janey Yey your 12 week scan is nearly here! My midwife booking in appointment was at 8 weeks and scan at 11 weeks, remember how exciting and scared I was! Best of luck

Harley hope your ok!

As for me nothing new really, consultant at women's yesterday was happy with my progress, bp etc and wants to review me one more time before she'll discharge me. Get to see community midwife on Friday! Yey!! What happens at your 25 week appointment? Other than that I'm full of cold! :(

Jamie

I got all excited then!!! Hopefully babas on the way and will be hear soon! My friend recently gave birth to her second child and was 8 days overdue! She was super annoyed by the end and nearly threatened to do her own c-section! Thankfully baby heard her plea so any day now! Wishing you all the luck for labour and can't wait to see photos!!!

Susie it was my second time in krakow and I can't get over how much everything changed!!! It's a beautiful city and I went over the top in amber jewellery well it's not like I could buy lots of clothes! Plus it turned out to be quiet cheap - 210 for 3 nights for mum and me plus spends, and we ate in some fab restaurants

Janey Yey your 12 week scan is nearly here! My midwife booking in appointment was at 8 weeks and scan at 11 weeks, remember how exciting and scared I was! Best of luck

Harley hope your ok!

As for me nothing new really, consultant at women's yesterday was happy with my progress, bp etc and wants to review me one more time before she'll discharge me. Get to see community midwife on Friday! Yey!! What happens at your 25 week appointment? Other than that I'm full of cold! :(

At my 25 wk appointment its was just a routine check up BP, check urine, measure fundal height, listen to heartbeat and ask if you have any concerns think thats all :)

Hey ladies.

Wrighty I have so many clothes it's untrue, my mil has even bought "party dresses" in age 2...2!! Because she couldn't resist!!
I haven't even started on Christmas!!!

Hi suzie hope you and lo are ok :)

Gemz like wrighty said just a check up really to check bp urine etc.

Afm been the midwife today and attempted a sweep! Uncomfy and pointless. She said she couldn't get around babies head and I was uneffaced and very posterior.

Did she really need to write very!! Pftt!!
Anyway I am booked in for an induction at 8am on the 7th! Which I realllllly don't want! So they said I can try to have another sweep next Wednesday (6th)! Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->