Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Jamie - sorry to hear sweep was unsuccessful hopefully the next one will get you started if she hasnt already made an appearence by then. OH has gone a little dress crazy like you mil we have some aged up to 2 years lol never thought my OH would love dress shopping so much lol think he enjoyed it more than me lol xx

Well have diabetic consultant at 10am looking forward to getting all the info and monitor and see if we can get this under control. already cut out loads of sugar and certain breads rice and pastas :) so thats a good start

Hey!! Can I join?? I've just finished my first IVF cycle and I've been incredibly lucky to get pregnant on the first go.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I'm so happy to finally be pregnant. My first scan is in the 7th (next Thursday) and I can't wait to see of both my embryos have stuck.

Hi miss x, sure! The more the merrier!

Jamie, my friend had a similar problem. Due 1st it, sweep 6th going to be induced on 10th and by the 9th the little lady showed up! X x

Wrighty good luck tomorrow

Quick one from me, as full of cold :( x x x

Ah no hope u get better soon gemz I had a old few weeks ago and it was awful not being able to take anything apart from paracetamol for it! Plenty of hot lemonade/water with lemon and honey xx

Wrighty her wardrobe is bursting haha. My mil bought an outfit she liked in 0-3 and 3-6 because it was cute! I think this child has more shows than me!
Hope u get all information you need tomorrow x

Hi missxzoiex welcome and congratulations, like yourself I was lucky first time bug I only got one embryo transferred I have 2 in the freeZer :)
How you feeling? X

I feel great, getting tired a little easier and my boobs are sore I've not really had any symptoms. I feel so lucky right now I am crossing everything that my luck continues for my scan next week!. X

Miss - welcome to the thread and congratulations :) hope scan goes well next week x

Gemz - hope you feel better soon x

Jamie - peanuts cupboards are the same she has more clothes than OH and i have put together lol some probably wont even get worn lol x

AFM - Well everything went ok this morning monitor is easy to use and have to check blood sugar 4 times a day. Spoke to dietitian and she says the changes ive made are very good and to stick with them for now. she says be strict for the first few weeks then start to try add little treats now and again. so just have to wait and see how things go :)

Im sat waiting for alarm to go off as just had breakfast (i know its little late) so can check how how it is lol

Hi ladies, hope you're all well :). I'm starting to regret saying I'll work to the end, it's not just the tiredness, I seem to be forgetting really important things, I think I just don't care as much as usual, which is not good!

We've just about finished the nursery, just need curtains. I've stripped the pram, cleaned it all, bought a new mattress for it and put it all back together, I love it!

Anyway, this is just a quick one as I'm enjoying a greys anatomy catch up. I missed a series a few years ago and never caught up, so have about 5 series to watch, yay! X

Harley, I know I've been thinking the same thing! I'm planning on working for another 10 weeks but all I seem to do at the moment is sleep - hope your holding up well!

Has anyone heard from Jamie? I presume your lovely little arrival has come along now! So excited to hear how you got on, weight ect. Been thinking of you all weekend.

Nothing much to report on this end, my midwife appointment went well, baby's doing fine - got my whooping cough jab in two weeks, and 12 days to go to my private 3d scan. See the consultant again on Wednesday, but my midwife reckons they'll probably discharge me as blood pressure is steady and I won't be considered high risk now! Yey!

Went shopping at the weekend, baby's got enough white and yellow clothes now - there's so many cute boys and girls outfits that pulled at my heart strings - bit desperate in a way to find out, but I'll hopefully hold out.

Wrighty, how you doing? Love to all x x x

Hi Gems

Im doing ok found i could eat a few things i didnt think i would but then found i cant eat wholemeal or granary breads so no bread at all for me as it spikes my glucose reading an hour later which i was a little surprised about. Yesterday was a bad day all readings were high except the one first thing in the morning but so far today everything going ok and no high readings :) just trial and error but breakfast seem to be the main one im struggling with cant have taost or cereals going to try porrige tomorrow if thats a no not sure what i will eat :/

Hope everything going well for you. Good news on the no longer being high risk :). Good luck with your scan. I still need to book my whooping cough jab but had my flu jab though :) xx

Hey ladies! Still no baby :( this little missy just doesn't want to play ball! I realllllly don't want to be induced but it looks like it's going that way!

At least I can say she will be here Friday at the latest... Hopefully! 2 weeks past her due date!
Harley I stopped working at 34 weeks! Admittedly 3 weeks of it was holidays needing using up, but by the time it came round I was so tired and fed up! Hope your doing ok x

Hey gemz, yay for your bloods being ok. Hope they stay that way! Bet you can't wait for scan!! I just had to know what I was having so I could buy colour wise, you've done so well not finding out!

Hey wrighty, I don't like porridge so I'd be screwed, just fruit everyday for me!
Glad your managing to get things under control I wouldn't be able to do it!

Hope your all ok anyway, I'm up as I always am now! Apparently I have to get used to it but it's a bit annoying when I have nothing to do! My house is spotless! I just need my baby!! Haha xx

Jamie - sorry your little girl doesnt seem to wanna come yet maybe shes just really comfy in there lol ho[e she makes an appearence very soon aa

Ive not tried porridge (dont really like the taste without sugar in it anyway) worked out carbs spike my glocose too much so im just on fruit at the moment an apple and a pear leaves my numbers in normal range so will stick with them for now. it bloody hard work trying to get it right and i feel so bad for peanut when i dont get it right and my numbers are high even had a few tears bloody hormones

Oh Jamie, I was sure she'd be here by now! Like wrighty said chances are she's nice and snuggled and doesn't want to make an apparence! Mum said that happenend with her, except I was double breech (bum first lol!) and they kept turning me and I just kept moving back as I was content!

Wrighty have you tried the oats so simple range? They've got different flavours too so it's not bland even without sticking loads of sugar on it.

Not much from me, rather quiet day until about two hours when my phone went mad! Loads of friends have been in touch due to an article on the bbc. Last week there was an article about IVF and I randomly wrote a comment not thinking anything of it. Fast forward a week later (to be fair they did get in touch) and my IVF journey and experience is in an article on the bbc! Heave changed it slightly, but it's really strange seeing it on there!

Hope everyone's doing as well as. They can be in this weather gem x x x

Special K do a porridge now don't they? I've seen something like that advertised I'm sure x

I'm sat in bed unable to sleep as I had a cheeky snooze at 12 this afternoon... And woke up at 3!! Oops xx

Hey ladies just a quick one from me.

Been to the midwife today and my cervix is too posterior to do sweep. So induction it is for me! Up bright an early for 8am start. X

Best of luck for tomorrow hun hope it all goes well xxxx

Jamie, best of luck for tomorrow, who knows may still happen naturally tonight, but at least you know she'll be here tomorrow!

Take care hun, and let us know as soon as possible how you got on x x

Aww Jamie, I had everything crossed for you going naturally. Best of luck for tomorrow, can't believe you'll be a mummy soon :), can't wait to see pic cues of your little one. Just think she'll be in your arms soon and you'll be able to give her kisses and cuddles!.... Think these last few weeks are going to drag for me lol :) x

Hey ladies
Good luck for tomorrow Jamie, I'll be thinking of you.... How exciting, hope it all goes amazingly well. Lots of love xxx
Hi Harley, Gemz & WW... Hope you're all doing well... I've just realised there's going to be a point when you'll all be leaving here :( what will I do without you all? ;)

Welcome Zoie... Good luck for your scan tomorrow! X

Afm - we saw our baby today... Unbelievable I couldn't speak, which happens rarely... Can't believe how much baby has developed since the 8 week scan it was jumping around and flinging its arms and legs everywhere.... We were both in tears! Perfection... Xxxx

Good morning ladies I'm up getting ready to go in, I've been warned that as my cervix is very posterior and unfavourable I could be in it for the long haul :/ which sounds like fun!
So at least by Sunday I shall be a mummy! Can't wait!
Thank you for all your support xxxx

Janey I know what you mean about the scans, I often look at my 7 week little dot on the screen to my 12 week scan. It's amazing the change! I cried too ;) x

Jamie good luck hun you'll be fine! I hope your planning on staying around when and chat when you can - this can be our ivf success and early baby thread too!

Janey I was exactly the same! Couldn't believe the difference, the 20 week scan blew me away by that point baby has everything developed, are you going to find out?

Afm was sent home yesterday feeling sicky, turns out I have a water infection lovely trip to out of hours doctor last night. My BP was also higher so but worried. I got my dates mixed up with the consultant next Wednesday not yesterday. Defiantly got pregnancy brain!

Love to all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->