Ivf/ICSI successes or natural bfp after IVF/ICSI. Anyone welcome :) x

Hi all, just a quick update: our baby arrived via emergency c section at quarter to 6 this morning. He's 9lb 3oz of gorgeousness :). I had to have the emergency section as when they put the prostin gel in to induce me his heart rate kept slowing with each contraction so they decided they had to get him out ASAP, was very scary :(. Anyway, I will post properly once home and over the shell shock, thank you for all of your wonderful support through our treatment and pregnancy, it has meant a lot :) x

Awww massive congrats Harley, lovely news :cloud9: Hope you manage to get a bit of rest in the hospital, and enjoy all the cuddles with your new little man :baby: xxx

Harley, massive congrats! Hope you get some rest and enjoy lots of cuddles before you have to go home!

Super pleased for you, that's baby number two on our thread, eek! Hopefully they'll be loads more to come!

On a good note, my BP has finally come down to within normal range - still a bit high but they're not worrying now. Been told to get lots of rest, go back next week and if not dropped further they want me to take a week off work and relax. Just trying to get to Christmas then I'll be off all over the festive period.

Love to all, hope everyone is doing well x x x

Ahhhh Harley congratulations to you both! Hope you and baby are well and aren't stuck in hospital too long. Just make sure you get plenty of rest! And you gem!!
X

Yeah he congrats Harley wonderful news.... Hope yummy mummy & baba are doing well...lots of love xxx

This thread makes me so happy xxx :)

Big kisses & happy weekend to everyone else xxx

Just popping in to see if any news on Harley! Hope your all doing fab!

Not much to report here, I woke up at 5am with a bug! I can barely leave the toilet! And I'm sorry tmi... My bathroom and toilet are separate so I have to decide which end needs quickest attention... I currently have a bowl in here with me! Vile! Plus my sister has come and kidnapped my tilly as I'm that bad :( I hope it's only 24 hour thing she's only been gone a couple of hours and I miss her terribly! X

Hey girls... How are you all?
Harley so excited to hear how you, oh & baby boy are doing? Xxx
Lots of babies coming now especially at work...
Jamie how are you settling in to your new life? All ok I hope & you've recovered xxx
Gemz how your bp? When do you go back this wk??? X
Hi to Susie & Wrighty xxx

Afm - had my second meeting with midwife today... Hubby asked to hear heartbeat as it's not standard anymore (?) it was magical... Loved it more than the scan xxx :)
Eeeek stating to think this is actually happening xxxx

Janey, I'm pretty sure hearing the heartbeat is standard! I've heard it at every standard appointment I've been too. It's totally magical, it never looses its charm! :)

My blood pressure is still high-ish but is now just back within normal range (just!)

Jamie how you doing now? Still sick?

Harley, hope your back home enjoying cuddles with your little man! What did you call him?

Wrighty, susie hope your both doing well

Love to all x x x

Hello Ladies

Janey - Im with Gemz it is routine and ive had it done at every MW appointment and consultant appointment when Ive not had a scan since 16 wks. xx

Gemz - Hope your BP stays within normal range xx

Jamie - How are you feeling now? xx

Harley - Hope you and your little one are doing well xx

Susie - Hope you are well xx

Zoie - Hows things with you? xx

AFM - Well nothing much to report. Had my 3rd parentcraft class today only 1 more left next week and OH was able to come as he had a tooth taken out this morning so he took the day off work :happydance::happydance: This week was all about feeding and sterilising but had MW appointment straight after so got to hear peanuts heartbeat which was between 130-140bpm she is still head down but head isnt engaged so shes free to move around but shes been in that position since 28 wks so she must be comfy or just not enough room lol. Fundal height is 35cms which is below 90th centile. BP was fine. Have my last scan in 2 weeks so hope to find out when they want to induce. OH seen her move today for the first time he said its like an alien trying to escape which is exactly what i thought when i first seen it. its so strange but i cant help be stare when shes moving and kicking. I still need to get a video of her doing it before she is born but its like she knows im trying to record and she stops but as soon as i put camera down she starts again little madam lol

Love to all xxxxxx

Hey lovely ladies, I'm feeling 80% better today! Still a bit queasy but thankfully the rest has gone! Must of just been 24 hour bug thank god!

Janey you should get to hear the heartbeat at every midwife appointment! If question it if I were you x

Gem hope your bp stops playing up for u!

Wrighty, that's exactly what I would describe the baby moving as! I miss it so much it's weird! How you feeling about being induced? Won't be long till your lo is here! I can't wait to see pics! Speaking of pics I hope Harley's doing ok!

Love to all xx

Hey lovely ladies, I'm feeling 80% better today! Still a bit queasy but thankfully the rest has gone! Must of just been 24 hour bug thank god!

Janey you should get to hear the heartbeat at every midwife appointment! If question it if I were you x

Gem hope your bp stops playing up for u!

Wrighty, that's exactly what I would describe the baby moving as! I miss it so much it's weird! How you feeling about being induced? Won't be long till your lo is here! I can't wait to see pics! Speaking of pics I hope Harley's doing ok!

Love to all xx

Glad you are feeling better hun.

i would so much prefer to go naturally but that probably wont happen early but you never know. Im hoping they will let me go until about 39 wks so can get christmas out the way but a part of me would love her to be here for christmas lol but that all depends on how big she is at the next scan. if she is big GD consultant wants me to be induced around 37 wks just over 2 wks time arghhh just have to wait and see :) starting to get nervous about it all but yet so excited lol xx

Hi everyone :flower:

Wrighty you never know you might go early, I was 37+4, I had no signs prior, other than I couldn't walk :haha: I went to bed feeling fine and woke up 2 hours later so you never know!! Glad all seems fine at your scan x

Jamie glad you are feeling better. How are you finding being a mummy? I felt like it didn't seem real at first, I'd keep stopping and thinking, wow I've actually got my own baby :cloud9: x

Janey like the others have said its standard to hear the heartbeat, at my appointments it was always blood pressure, urine, measurements and heartbeat. It's such an amazing sound x

Gemz hope all ok with you, seems like the time is flying now, when is your actual due date? x

Harley hope you are home and all is well with you and little man x

Hi to everyone else, sorry if I have missed anyone out x

Afm am busy with my little man and getting ready for Xmas. Can't believe he will be 20 months in a few weeks, it's gone so so quick. He has started saying mummy which is just too cute, love him to bits and feel so grateful every day :cloud9:

Have a good evening everyone and will check in again soon xxx

Hi all, sorry about being missing in action! We didn't get out of hospital until Monday night as the baby wasn't too well, don't recommend a category 1 section, has been a very scary experience, but obviously we would do whatever is best for the baby. We had to take him to the neonatal ward yesterday for a final blood test (he was fine) and seeing the teeny babies and the parents brought it home how lucky we are to have a full term healthy baby.

Anyway, I'd like to introduce Alexander Daniel to you all, he was 9lb 3oz of gorgeousness. Here is the link to my photobucket album if it works https://s1290.photobucket.com/user/rhiannon_rachel/slideshow/Alexander 2013

Hope you are well, I love this thread so much. We should all arrange a meet up once all of the babies are born :).

Hi all, sorry about being missing in action! We didn't get out of hospital until Monday night as the baby wasn't too well, don't recommend a category 1 section, has been a very scary experience, but obviously we would do whatever is best for the baby. We had to take him to the neonatal ward yesterday for a final blood test (he was fine) and seeing the teeny babies and the parents brought it home how lucky we are to have a full term healthy baby.

Anyway, I'd like to introduce ales
Alexander Daniel to you all, he was 9lb 3oz of gorgeousness. Here is the link to my photobucket album if it works https://s1290.photobucket.com/user/rhiannon_rachel/slideshow/Alexander 2013

Hope you are well, I love this thread so much. We should all arrange a meet up once all of the babies are born :).

Congratulations hun. Hes gorgeous enjoy every minute xxx

Lovely photos Harley, thanks for sharing them. He's just gorgeous and you look so well considering what you have been through. Enjoy this special time with him. Every stage is lovely but I do miss the newborn cuddles :baby: xx

Wrighty like you say, you never know :) everyone told me it's worse getting induced but obviously I have nothing to compare it to, and never will haha.
I just feel so honoured and lucky to have my tilly it would break my heart if I wasn't so lucky a second time, I've seen how hard and upsetting it is for others,so why ruin it??

Susie I'm still finding it bizzare! My sister was sat in living room the other day and shouted to me, someone's letting themselves in your gate, to which I replied. Oh that's just the window cleaner, yup all grown up now with my own window cleaner... Oh and a baby! Haha.

Harley glad everything's fine, he's gorgeous and you look very well on pics, hope your feeling it xx

Love to everyone else xx

I'm good :)

Still not had any morning sickness but my nausea is awful and I have no apatite at all, the though of even looking at meat makes me want to throw up lol.

Also I get hunger pains a lot even when I'm not hungry? It's weird but usually goes away after I have a drink.

I hope your all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->